Prom Bombs.... Must See Gallery 70's prom attire

That is hilarious. I remember my prom date went with the Chewbacca look too.
He also owned a blue crushed velvet jacket...we used to call him Rickie RiCardo when he wore it.

Funny...the other day I saw these young girls with their butt cracks showing from the top of their low rider jeans and I thought to myself, they will probably look back at pictures in 25 years time and say to themselves...What were we thinking???

The people in the older pictures at least have an excuse. The picture (no. 7) from 1991 though? Those people need to receive serious fashion citations. :loser: :loser:

Ghostwheel said:
Maybe it was a Southern Belle costume prom?

Could be. I'm scared to death of what the dresses will look like in about 9 years when my daughter will be attending. They look like cocktail napkins now, I can't imagine how hootchie mama looking they'll be then. I may have to just ground her now and leave her grounded until she's 35. :)

I feel the same way.... many of the girls look like hookers, it is like they are trying to outdo each other for the most revealing dresses :(

So far my daughter is very modest LOL.. today she went swimming with her class and made sure she had a cute coverup & towel.

I sent some extra underwear with her because she wore her bathing suit under her clothes... she was mortified to put them in her back pack.. she made me double bag them in brown paper bags LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back