"Looking for Caylee" by playing Halo 3?

Everly

Reaction score
Now, I admit I know nothing about the video games people play now, but I think Halo 3 is a video, XBox something game right?

It appears that Lee or someone else using his account is spending their time playing the game. A post dated 8/28/2008, just last week is asking for help because something in his game won't load.

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=25513134

Note the email for MADDL007
It is vader05@bellsouth.net
That is the email that Blink has mentioned in the thread on the Anthony's donation fund. MADDL007's homepage link shows location as Orlando, Florida.

So-- people come from all over to muck around in the heat and humidity, dirt and wildlife, looking for Caylee while Lee worries that "No gametypes will load for Snowbound in matchmaking."

Someone in their house is playing games? What next? Ugh this family!

Now, I admit I know nothing about the video games people play now, but I think Halo 3 is a video, XBox something game right?

It appears that Lee or someone else using his account is spending their time playing the game. A post dated 8/28/1008, just last week is asking for help because something in his game won't load.

That is the email that Blink has mentioned in the thread on the Anthony's donation fund. MADDL007's homepage link shows location as Orlando, Florida.

So-- people come from all over to muck around in the heat and humidity, dirt and wildlife, looking for Caylee while Lee worries that "No gametypes will load for Snowbound in matchmaking."

Gawd, like he doesn't have tons of better things to do. This says it all.

If I hadn't heard CA with my own ears I wouldn't believe the ka rap that's come out of her mouth. When I hear her chastise her local LE and basically insinuate that the detectives are doing nothing, they're looking in the wrong direction and then she pretty much looks right into the camera and insinuates that NO ONE is helping to find Caylee.....although her and the rest of the family does NOTHING........

Nah......don't surprise me Lee is playing games.

Isn't that the game that people play for hours and hours and hours on end?

Guess he has nothing better to do.

Okay..this tells me that he is not looking for Caylee and either knows or believes she is dead.
I'm not even related and can not leave this place. There are so many things he could be doing with that time.

Dunno......wonder what his girlfriend is thinking? Wish she would break free from that mess and spill her guts to LE.

I don't know, but MADDL007 is:

* MADDL007
* Commander, Grade 3
* Total Games: 2,010

Commander, Grade 3. I'm impressed. :crazy:

It appears that Lee or someone else

Completely unrelated, but if you look at Lee's girlfriend's page, she "loves the Anthony family". For so long I wanted to believe that Lee didn't buy into his family's nonsense. But if his gal does, I'm guessing he does too... sigh.

ok so my hubby plays video games and I had him send a friend request to see if it were true and it definitely shows as a Lee in orlando, fl!!! and sure enough it shows he or whoever is using that account was last on playing 9/7 civilization revolution and I do think it is him. My husband pointed out his profile picture is of Darth Vader (vader05 email addy!!!)....and my husband also pointed out that Vader means father!!!! (which means I have probably been talking about this case to him way too much)

ok so my hubby plays video games and I had him send a friend request to see if it were true and it definitely shows as a Lee in orlando, fl!!! and sure enough it shows he or whoever is using that account was last on playing 9/7 civilization revolution and I do think it is him. My husband pointed out his profile picture is of Darth Vader (vader05 email addy!!!)....and my husband also pointed out that Vader means father!!!! (which means I have probably been talking about this case to him way too much)

Plus...if you click on his game name in the first link, it will take you to a link for his homepage (his MySpace...about Caylee).

I don't think so Fritz. There are posts on gaming sites with the MADDL007 name and maddl007@aol.com email for several years back. Including post on the Bunjie site I linked for last year, playing.

i simply cannot wrap my head around the idea that someone from that family might like to play games.

It appears that Lee or someone else using his account is spending their time playing the game. A post dated 8/28/2008, just last week is asking for help because something in his game won't load.

Yep that is his email address. Thats the one he gave me for paypal

BNet Name: MADDL007
Gamertag: MADDL007
Homepage: click here

homepage leads to leeanthony myspace account

Halo 3

* MADDL007
Commander, Grade 3
* Total Games: 2,010

Halo 2

* MADDL007
* Total Games: 1513

I think his license tag on that black mustang is VADER.. I'm not sure about the 05 but I definitely noticed vader.

Its DARK SIDED!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas