Holy Smokes-Pulled Threads

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
If a thread gets pulled, do not start another one identical. It has been moved for a reason.

We were working on cleaning it up...but now we have 2 that will have to be cleaned up and merged, so it will just take us that much longer to bring the thread back.

Please do not start another one relating. TIA.

What is going on? Are they just being moved to another place? Or were they deleted?

I think the mods take them to a private place to clean them up before reposting them.

Thank to Christine and JBean for answer, and thanks Christine for "forum speak" link - I'll study up! :crazy:

Dear Mods,

It just doesn't seem fair!:mad:

The only thing I can think of is possible slander/liable issues?

I know info is changing hands fast and furious on that thread, but I thought everyone was being careful today!

When you get a chance (hah!) would you let us know what the problem is...full names or what?

I am honestly beginning to feel discriminated against by the mods.

I do not know whether Caylee is alive or dead, although the majority of posters seem to "know" she is dead, have vilified the Anthony's and anyone who still has a belief that Caylee is alive, and are allowed to flame any threads that want to look at alternatives to finding Caylee's body!

I might be wrong, I hope I'm not, but if I'm wrong I'd rather be wrong in this regard than the other way around.

I'm not stupid. I know what the "media evidence" is around this case. That doesn't mean it's correct.

If we were posting on the "sanctioned" thread for those who think Caylee might be alive would we be better tolerated?

Hi Christine- thank you for letting those who posted know what is going on. I do appreciate that you have to sort them out. If I participated in any violations, sorry- I did become defensive, because I think some need to allow us to pluck at the ZG connection. I know its a mess and I see it. I do hope it gets put into the proper place. I was hoping my posts didnt get deleted, because I like to refer back to them.

My apologies as well for being part of your headache today! Some dont realize what is going on behind the scenes.

Hi Christine- thank you for letting those who posted know what is going on. I do appreciate that you have to sort them out. If I participated in any violations, sorry- I did become defensive, because I think some need to allow us to pluck at the ZG connection. I know its a mess and I see it. I do hope it gets put into the proper place. I was hoping my posts didnt get deleted, because I like to refer back to them.

My apologies as well for being part of your headache today! Some dont realize what is going on behind the scenes.
I second lawgirl! Although I did have to express my feelings (not too harshly, I hope) a few minutes ago. I feel very frustrated!

Dear Mods,

I know info is changing hands fast and furious on that thread, but I thought everyone was being careful today!

When you get a chance (hah!) would you let us know what the problem is...full names or what?

I do not know whether Caylee is alive or dead, although the majority of posters seem to "know" she is dead, have vilified the Anthony's and anyone who still has a belief that Caylee is alive, and are allowed to flame any threads that want to look at alternatives to finding Caylee's body!

I might be wrong, I hope I'm not, but if I'm wrong I'd rather be wrong in this regard than the other way around.

I'm not stupid. I know what the "media evidence" is around this case. That doesn't mean it's correct.

If we were posting on the "sanctioned" thread for those who think Caylee might be alive would we be better tolerated?
I didn't see this morning's thread but I do know last night's thread was pulled for rude and personal attacks.
I cannot even tell you how much work these mods have had to do in this forum in terms if cleaning up posts that are in violation.

I guess I'll have to go watch the webcam, which feels a little voyeuristic to me! :crazy:

Holy Smokes made me feel like I was actually helping!

I didn't see this morning's thread but I do know last night's thread was pulled for rude and personal attacks.
I cannot even tell you how much work these mods have had to do in this forum in terms if cleaning up posts that are in violation.
I understand, and I really appreciate the mods!

I just didn't see that happening this morning. To be honest, I didn't see it last night either, but maybe I'm a little more thick skinned than some.

I just assumed it it was full names being used that was causing the prob last night!

I second lawgirl! Although I did have to express my feelings (not too harshly, I hope) a few minutes ago. I feel very frustrated!

In general set aside your frustration and trust that they know what they are doing. This isnt the place to express to the mods your feelings. Just accept their word and hope it unfolds as it should. Its not personal, its what they do to run this big place smoothly. and i think it will take some time. breathe :blowkiss:

Christine, would it be okay to let us know later when this is all sorted out , what is wrong with the thread.....
TIA

I guess I'll have to go watch the webcam, which feels a little voyeuristic to me! :crazy:

Holy Smokes made me feel like I was actually helping!

You are sweetie!
Just believe in your gut feelings!!!:blowkiss:

I understand, and I really appreciate the mods!

I just didn't see that happening this morning. To be honest, I didn't see it last night either, but maybe I'm a little more thick skinned than some.

I just assumed it it was full names being used that was causing the prob last night!
The names may be a problem too. Just wait until it has been gone through please :)

Dear Mods,

Please stop, give us time to work through this! There are 868 of you all here and only a few mods.

No one is discriminating against anyone, please stop it. Oy vey!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back