Cindy and George should continue the plan they had before Caylee went missing

ketel0ne

The artist formerly known as 'Absolut'
Reaction score
The time has long come for Cindy and George to decide what to do with Casey. Their instincts in mid June and before were probably right, kick Casey out, yet today with even more stacked against her than just the evidence they had of her behavior they continue to shield her from the real repercussions of her actions. At this point Casey only needs two people in the world to believe her, and that is Cindy and George. Someday either in a child neglect case or other charges she may face she will need a jury of her peers to believe her, but today, this week and for the foreseeable future, she only needs them. They can go on being the Grandparents of a missing Caylee, or they can be the Grandparents of a dead Caylee, but until they come to grips with what believing, and protecting Casey is costing them, they will never know the truth. Casey has done all this to hurt them, to spite them. Every day this carries on she is still controlling them. Caylee may be alive or dead, we really have no idea, but until they take the control they will never know. Jose Baez is doing right by his client, Casey, but he isn't doing right by the truth, or by Caylee's Grandparents. Lawyers in missing persons cases very rarely get to the truth, that is left to the familes of the missing.

Although the behaviors of C&G sometimes just boggle my mind, I think they are riddled with guilt, because they did not keep their granddaughter with them and let Casey out on much too long a leash.

I agree they are doing more harm than good in protecting Casey. They are also making it more hopeless Casey will ever tell the truth. She's been accepted, protected and sheltered again and she will NOT want to give that up to tell the truth about her daughter.

If she had been left to fend for herself from the beginning of this whole mess she might actually think she would have something to gain by telling the truth. I don't think AL, AH or any other friends would have given her a place to stay. When you are homeless and hungry doing time in jail looks better than the alternative.

Now that she's back in the plush, warm environment of CA and GA she'll NEVER jeopardize that by telling the truth.

I have no legal knowledge but I think it would be nice if they could appoint someone to look after Caylee's best interest like they did in the ANS case. I think it's called Ad Lidum (sp). I don't think anyone is looking out for this childs best interest. JMO

I have no legal knowledge but I think it would be nice if they could appoint someone to look after Caylee's best interest like they did in the ANS case. I think it's called Ad Lidum (sp). I don't think anyone is looking out for this childs best interest. JMO

I agree! No one but the general public and LE have this child's best interest in mind right now and someone outside the family, that can stand apart from all of the drama and focus only on Caylee should be appointed.

Until that happens, Caylee will continue to take a back seat to her mother, grandmother, grandfather, and uncle.

I can honestly say that I have never seen anything like this before.

I understand the love for a mother and child and grandmother and grandchild. I am both, but in this situation, you have to love the child but protect the interest of the grandchild because she is not here and too little to take care of herself.

I can honestly say that if it was me, I would still love my child. You always love your children no mater what they do but I would be working exclusively for my grandchild. Trying to get to the truth, no matter what it was. And my child would know, just like they know now, that I will always love them but they have to stand up and suffer the consequences of their actions, not me. And telling me lies would not help them one bit and my love for them would not save them from going to jail. I would not want them to get the death penalty but life in prison....if that is the punishment for the crime then I will visit you every week and still love you.

I understand the love for a mother and child and grandmother and grandchild. I am both, but in this situation, you have to love the child but protect the interest of the grandchild because she is not here and too little to take care of herself.

Respectfully snipped.

Agave, I agree with everything you said here. Casey is an adult and she has JB to look out for her best interest. Who in that family is looking out for Caylee?

I believe if the A's could take a step back, and not worry about KC right now, maybe, just maybe KC would realize how big her troubles really are. She might even be forced to come clean. As long as the A's are actively defending KC they will never be be able to accept the truth.

This is a heartbreaking situation for all involved. KC has obviously had a snap with reality, I think her parents realize this but they have to hold on to the last glimmer of hope that Caylee is still alive. To believe anything else is just too painful.

Respectfully snipped.

Agave, I agree with everything you said here. Casey is an adult and she has JB to look out for her best interest. Who in that family is looking out for Caylee?

I believe if the A's could take a step back, and not worry about KC right now, maybe, just maybe KC would realize how big her troubles really are. She might even be forced to come clean. As long as the A's are actively defending KC they will never be be able to accept the truth.

This is a heartbreaking situation for all involved. KC has obviously had a snap with reality, I think her parents realize this but they have to hold on to the last glimmer of hope that Caylee is still alive. To believe anything else is just too painful.

To ever get to the truth they need to stop believing in anything they cannot prove now. Casey did this to THEM, she took Caylee from THEM. Yet the 2 people she needs to believe in her, and give a place to be bonded out etc, are THEM.

I agree and we can compare this to Scott P. His parents still believe him so he sits in jail saying he did nothing...
.. and he will always say that and..
.. so will Casey say she is innocent Unless.....
Caseys parents as well as Lee, need to step up and throw her out, and no longer help her, for Caylees sake. I know it is hard, but if they love Caylee as much as they say they do, then they will ignore Casey and stop enabling her

To ever get to the truth they need to stop believing in anything they cannot prove now. Casey did this to THEM, she took Caylee from THEM. Yet the 2 people she needs to believe in her, and give a place to be bonded out etc, are THEM.

I agree. If they are ever going to move forward they are going to have to start practicing tough love with KC, stop believing her lies and make her responsible for her actions and words. As long as they believe her she will keep building on her tower of lies, at the expense of all of them.

I wonder how different this whole mess would have been if the A's had put their foot down on day 1...

Yes. I agree. In my opinion, because her parents were going to try to take Caylee from her (and they gave her a heads up before the wheels were really rolling on it in a legal sense), she decided to kill
Caylee and take her from them. So darn sad. One of the talking head peeps said it best.....said the gparents have pathalogical guilt

http://www.wftv.com/news/17489784/detail.html

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- The son of U.S. Rep. Allen Boyd is facing alien smuggling charges in Arizona.

The Democratic congressman, who is seeking a seventh term this November, said Tuesday that his 30-year-old son, John Boyd, was arrested Sunday on the human trafficking charges.

In a statement from his office, Congressman Boyd said his son is a grown man and must face the consequences for his actions but has the support of the family.

I know it's been brought up before, but I think people would have a lot more respect and sympathy for the Anthony's if they would support their daughter while still expecting her to pay the consequences for her wrongdoings.

It's one thing to support your child, another to make excuses for them...

Yeah I think they know the truth as well. Wonder why they are scared to come out with that truth? Protecting someone I assume or protecting a few people?

Yeah I think they know the truth as well. Wonder why they are scared to come out with that truth? Protecting someone I assume or protecting a few people?
I think Cindy and George just can't face the prospect of having to visit their only daughter on death row.

I agree they are doing more harm than good in protecting Casey. They are also making it more hopeless Casey will ever tell the truth. She's been accepted, protected and sheltered again and she will NOT want to give that up to tell the truth about her daughter.

If she had been left to fend for herself from the beginning of this whole mess she might actually think she would have something to gain by telling the truth. I don't think AL, AH or any other friends would have given her a place to stay. When you are homeless and hungry doing time in jail looks better than the alternative.

Now that she's back in the plush, warm environment of CA and GA she'll NEVER jeopardize that by telling the truth.
I agree. She's an adult. Cindy and George should make her accept the consequences of her actions and stop protecting her. They never will imo. They are as hooked into her lies as her attorney is. They have always believed her. To admit she is a liar is to admit that they allowed her to take Caylee with her. All they had to do was grab Caylee, take her to a motel and not tell Casey where she was until they got guardianship of Caylee. I don't think they really wanted to raise Caylee tho. I think they just wanted to "punish" Casey. I think Caylee was always just a bargaining chip in that family. So sad

Personally, I gotta believe LE is looking at all angles including the possibility that Casey isn't the only one who knows more than they're telling. Much more.

moo

DT

The more violent outburts G & C show the world, though, the less likely they will EVER get custody of Caylee (assuming she's alive).

With Casey bebopping in and out of jail on a regular basis, they may think she will tell at any time. The truth is, if they do not ask her soon what she did with Caylee, their window of opportunity is going to close. She will eventually get arrested on that No Bail charge and there will be no more late night chats over milk and cookies.

I think they already know the truth but are unknowing of the details and location of Caylee. Their time to ask is growing short.

In prison she will be with the big mean girls in gen. pop. They will not ask nicely. They will beat her first, ask questions, then beat her again. They will pass the answers to the outside for verification on body placement. They will beat her viciously if one lie was told. They will eventually get the answers and if they had to go to too much trouble to get them, she will pay the ultimate price.

Meanwhile she will eat food with surprises mixed in. She will be sexually assaulted in many ways, many times. She will cry, wishing that the toughest thing in her life was Cindy pressuring her to grow up. As stated before, I am a proponent of the death penalty but in this case I think Life is a far worse punishment.

Sorry for a fairly rude post, but at this point, no matter what the A's do, she is going toward some punishment. She earned it and will get it, with interest.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back