Casey has the entire world in the palm of her hands.

kimmy_q_sky

Reaction score
This case is a walking billboard for all those mothers out there that are on the edge, but not quite going over the edge, of murdering their little ones.

And to boot.........it just keeps getting better and better for her.

1. First phone call home. Family tries to get answers and she swears and puts them down for no support, etc. Results............the family comes out 110% telling the world that they believe her and support her.

2. We think....that's okay at least she is in jail. That'll get her to talk. The family can't afford to bail her out. Strangers come in and "rescue" Casey from the big bad police so that she "will talk". Nothing.

3. Okay, okay. She is rearrested. Good. Now she is back in jail where she belongs. Nope....hold onto your pants............TWO other strangers come in to make sure Casey has justice.

4. Then when you think you have heard it all.............she is getting offers of over a million dollars to tell her story. The story of how she had to give her child up and follow a script of what to do and not do over the next 30 days. Said list, obviously included sleeping with a bunch of men, partying and groping women, and the most important one..........do NOT tell anyone your daughter is missing.

5. She has the complete support of her family who calls us all morons who aren't caring enough to look for their granddaughter, yet they sit in their house consoling Casey and playing video games. It is expected that we get away from our families and lives to look for this precious child whilst they are holed up in the house supporting Casey.

What message are we telling everyone out there? That if you kill your child accidentally or on purpose, don't tell anyone about it for 31 days because you too can become a "star". Everyone played into her hands...........starting with her family. Let's not upset Casey because if we do she won't tell us where Caylee is. Well how is that working for us? She still is telling lies, but now she's getting pats on her back from her family for them. It started with her family and is continuing with the media. Here is a psychopath who is holding the world by their *&^*s and we'll give her money for doing it too.

Somewhere in the middle of all of this are the people who really care about Caylee and about giving her a peaceful resting place and most importantly justice.

Speechless. Absolutely speechless.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Excellent post!

Very well said!
:clap::clap::clap:

I can picture the family sitting around inside that home, literally petting Casey and soothing her, telling her everything will be ok since there are big money guys going to pay them big bucks for being so irresponsible.

If our justice system fails us, God never will.

Karma is a mighty evil gal too.

Well said Kimmy! I feel like she is literally getting away with murder right now! I just hope LE changes that very soon. I want to see her smiling butt not so smiley when they get done with her!

Caylee deserves JUSTICE not her mommie!

This case is a walking billboard for all those mothers out there that are on the edge, but not quite going over the edge, of murdering their little ones.

1. First phone call home. Family tries to get answers and she swears and puts them down for no support, etc. Results............the family comes out 110% telling the world that they believe her and support her.

2. We think....that's okay at least she is in jail. That'll get her to talk. The family can't afford to bail her out. Strangers come in and "rescue" Casey from the big bad police so that she "will talk". Nothing.

3. Okay, okay. She is rearrested. Good. Now she is back in jail where she belongs. Nope....hold onto your pants............TWO other strangers come in to make sure Casey has justice.

4. Then when you think you have heard it all.............she is getting offers of over a million dollars to tell her story. The story of how she had to give her child up and follow a script of what to do and not do over the next 30 days. Said list, obviously included sleeping with a bunch of men, partying and groping women, and the most important one..........do NOT tell anyone your daughter is missing.

5. She has the complete support of her family who calls us all morons who aren't caring enough to look for their granddaughter, yet they sit in their house consoling Casey and playing video games. It is expected that we get away from our families and lives to look for this precious child whilst they are holed up in the house supporting Casey.

What message are we telling everyone out there? That if you kill your child accidentally or on purpose, don't tell anyone about it for 31 days because you too can become a "star". Everyone played into her hands...........starting with her family. Let's not upset Casey because if we do she won't tell us where Caylee is. Well how is that working for us? She still is telling lies, but now she's getting pats on her back from her family for them. It started with her family and is continuing with the media. Here is a psychopath who is holding the world by their *&^*s and we'll give her money for doing it too.

Somewhere in the middle of all of this are the people who really care about Caylee and about giving her a peaceful resting place and most importantly justice.

I agree with your post EXCEPT that is it not an average family. My family would have likely killed or attempted to kill me to find a missing granddaugher if I was withholding evidence. Actually, my mom would only have to give her "death stare" to get me (and most people) to crack! After I had not told I would not have family bailing me out of jail! Heck no. They would not have given me money to make calls either. Most families are not like this!

I bet she's already work out the lie she wants to use when Caylee's body is found.

I bet she's already work out the lie she wants to use when Caylee's body is found.

She has been working on that for months! She really thinks she is so smart and everyone is buying what she says. I guess she has been getting away with it all her life, so she figures why not now?

I couldn't agree anymore on this post.
Well said.

What ever happen to some tough love?
Smack her around a little… Caylee will thank you later…

Either everyone knows and wants the time and weather to destroy any evidence.

Shoot if I recall correctly did the Ramsey's received a ransom note and yet they still called the cops?

I thought I had a good handle on this case, as i have stated before I have a daughter exactly like Casey. It's difficult for me to understand the grandparents actions, so I got kinda lost along the way. But then I tried to put myself in the one family member we have who will make any excuse for the behavior of our daughter- no matter what she does, no matter that our entire large extended family have come togeather to stop enabling our daughter to do what she does, this one family member never gets it.

The excuses and storys that she comes up with are..........well, exactly like Casey, Cindy, George and Lee. It's hard to put into words the behavior of my daughter and this one relative because it is so far out there, the mind can not grasp it.

What I do know is that Casey is LOVING every minute of what is going on- it's something she has always wanted-ATTENTION, and on a national scale. It's more than she could have ever dreamed of. Those that disagree with her are simply dismissed- never to be thought of again.

They WILL take any money that comes there way- no doubt about that. But when this happens, you will see a riff in the family soon after that- money and family don't mix.

I have no doubt that George and Cindy loved and raised Caylee- but there actions now are criminal. No, they don't have to jump up and provide info that will put there daughter in jail, but i think when this is all said and done, they will be charged with obstruction of justice.

Right now they are living in there own little sick world- the casey show- they are all feeding off of each other, sorta like a pack of dogs. They live for the interaction with the protesters outside- it gives them more power. Gives them more attention. They sit around the TV set night after night watching what is going on, they can't stop themselves- they justify every action they do or don't do.

The ONLY way Casey will ever see the inside of a jail on murder charges is if they find the body.

People like Casey always manage to find a way out- to the amazement of others, but it always happens. Casey is very smart, very smart............don't let her fool you.

I agree with your post EXCEPT that is it not an average family. My family would have likely killed or attempted to kill me to find a missing granddaugher if I was withholding evidence. Actually, my mom would only have to give her "death stare" to get me (and most people) to crack! After I had not told I would not have family bailing me out of jail! Heck no. They would not have given me money to make calls either. Most families are not like this!

I agree with ya. I do consider my family average, well we may be below average but these shenanigans would not have been tolerated. My kids were punished when they were caught lying and they were held accountable as tthey grew up...I love my children and I would give my life for my children but on that same note I would kill for my granchild and my kids know this too!

Kimmy, I agree totally.

But money wont do much good once shes in Prison, whih I am sure she will end up. I think LE is just as smart:) They know more than they tell us. I think Ms Casey is in for a big shock. Keep coloring your hair and smirking and high fiving.....wont be long now.

I dont think most of the U.S. believes her hokey story. The Anthonys are cold people. The way they threw the stuffed animals out that people had brought, etc. The way he shoved that woman.....I just hope he uses a little of that anger on KC:crazy:

She may as well enjoy her attention now because reality will eventually hit her, whether she wants to face it or not.

Kimmy, I agree totally.

But money wont do much good once shes in Prison, whih I am sure she will end up. I think LE is just as smart:) They know more than they tell us. I think Ms Casey is in for a big shock. Keep coloring your hair and smirking and high fiving.....wont be long now.

I dont think most of the U.S. believes her hokey story. The Anthonys are cold people. The way they threw the stuffed animals out that people had brought, etc. The way he shoved that woman.....I just hope he uses a little of that anger on KC:crazy:

throwing the stuffed animals was a control issue thing. You see how perfect Cindys home is? Everything is in there for a reason, and everything in that house has a place. The stuffed animals, smoke smell or not could have been donated to a local hospital but again, these items were not important enough to them, another thing in there life that they had no use for, so they threw them out with the garbage. Plus, I still think they thought there possible might have been a bug planted in one of them by the police.

She may as well enjoy her attention now because reality will eventually hit her, whether she wants to face it or not.

yes, it will! She does have some charges that will bring her before the court- she may testify, she may not, but someone in her family will and then you will see the true anger of this family. To be on the stand, and questioned is this familys worst nightmare- one that they think they have figured out, but trust me, it will be harder than they think.

my daughter can't ask one question the prosecutor asks her, she starts right off when her long winded lie, he lets her hang herself for a bit and then just hammers her in her lies..........it is sad to see.....the more she gets caught in her lies, the more angry she gets. Only time in my entire life I have seen her held accountable for her actions.

Not to mention making an even bigger mockery of the judicial system. I am livid. I fear for the future.

ITA.....It'll be another stupid lie....lets see.....zanny killed her because of the media and LE?? This whole thing is like a bad movie, UNBELIVEABLE!:furious:

kimmy q sky, You've summed this sad case up well! What a sick world we live in and it's all right here in the good ole USA! It makes me literally ill!

I had such empathy and sympathy for this family in the beginning, but no more!
They have never gone out to search for Caylee!
They have no respect for those that have , some of those searchers have come thousands of miles to search!
And I've never heard a " thank you " from these people! What gives?

You've gotten rid of your baby? Good for you! Here's 1.5 million!:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BossJoss
Back