Prayers For The Anthony Family

CaliKid

Former Member
Reaction score
Before anyone starts flaming me, let me explain.

Mods, if there is already a thread on this subject, please feel free to merge.

For anyone here who believes in a Higher Power, I think we all need to pray for KC and the rest of the Anthonys.

The grandparents are supposedly starting a national media tour, but in any case they have been interviewed extensively by Nancy Grace, etc.

I would like to offer a suggestion that we specifically pray that:

1) Talk show hosts who interview them stop treating the family with kid gloves and begin directing specific, pointed questions to them about the inconsistencies of their past statements.

2) Slips of the tongue will become routine and they will start tripping over themselves trying to keep the stories straight. This would benefit in all kinds of ways- the timeline, little details they "forgot" to tell LE, and maybe even the location of Caylee.

3) Pressure on KC mounts to tell the truth or at least begin to make mistakes in both body language and comments that will eventually lead to Caylee's body being found and KC's conviction.

4) And of course, that LE and the searchers will find this poor baby.

May you be blessed you are a better human than me...........

standing in agreement with you, printed your post will add it to my prayers

For anyone here who believes in a Higher Power, I think we all need to pray for KC and the rest of the Anthonys.

The grandparents are supposedly starting a national media tour, but in any case they have been interviewed extensively by Nancy Grace, etc.

1) Talk show hosts who interview them stop treating the family with kid gloves and begin directing specific, pointed questions to them about the inconsistencies of their past statements.

2) Slips of the tongue will become routine and they will start tripping over themselves trying to keep the stories straight. This would benefit in all kinds of ways- the timeline, little details they "forgot" to tell LE, and maybe even the location of Caylee.

3) Pressure on KC mounts to tell the truth or at least begin to make mistakes in both body language and comments that will eventually lead to Caylee's body being found and KC's conviction.

I believe this is exactly what will happen in the courtroom, if not sooner.

Happy to pray that, they open their eyes and see their daughter for what she is, and they all get busted.

I sincerely pray that all the Anthonys get what they deserve.

I definitely will be praying.

I will pray that the truth will come to light and that justice will be served.

I'll pray that Casey, Cindy, George, and Lee are all able to come to terms with what has happened. Especially Cindy and George, because I feel like the responses they have had have been out of the grief process and not because they are guilty of anything. I believe Casey acted alone and is still acting alone. We all heard the panic and grief in Cindy's voice when she made the 911 calls. We've all heard that Casey is not talking to her parents and telling them the truth.

But mostly, I'll pray that Caylee is indeed alive and well. I don't want to give up hope that maybe her mother was correct about that fact alone. And I guess if she isn't on this earth then she is in the best place she could ever be, where she wouldn't have to grow up with a mother that didn't care for her like her heavenly Father does.

I pray that this angel baby is found and given a proper burial.
I pray that everything the is in the darkness in this case comes to light sooner than later.
I pray that everyone involved in this horrific story GETS WHAT THEY DESERVE!
I pray that Casey gets charged and convicted with murder. We all know she did it, why else would you not report your child missing and party and sleep with every guy you come in contact with?!
I pray that everyone that has been following this story that has had sleepless nights, emotional break downs, more love for Caylee than HER OWN FAMILY, gets the closure and peace they need.
JMO

The Bible says pray specifically and you will be answered specifically. I can't think of a better scenario than this.

Thank you for the thread. I too pray that the Anthony's will see the pitfalls they are headed into. That they will see that the further they go in this direction, the stronger the inclination will be to ask for the DP in this case.

If Casey had reported Caylee's death (IMO) soon after it happened, she likely would have gotten a reduced sentence. Juror's often will accept that a young mother was too stressed, they don't want to believe that a mother would purposely kill her own child. If the truth had come out soon after authorities were notifed, she probably would have gotten first degree murder, but because jurors often have pity on pretty lil girls, she most likely would have gotten life or less. Esp. if there are mitigating factors. But the longer this goes on, the more people learn about the case, the stronger their feelings become.

By taking this even further high profile, they themselves are signing Casey's death warrant.

BTW, I have a question. If the Anthony's are hitting the road, who is staying home with Casey?

I pray that Caylee is found ALIVE. I pray that miracles actually happen.

Thank you for the thread. I too pray that the Anthony's will see the pitfalls they are headed into. That they will see that the further they go in this direction, the stronger the inclination will be to ask for the DP in this case.

If Casey had reported Caylee's death (IMO) soon after it happened, she likely would have gotten a reduced sentence. Juror's often will accept that a young mother was too stressed, they don't want to believe that a mother would purposely kill her own child. If the truth had come out soon after authorities were notifed, she probably would have gotten first degree murder, but because jurors often have pity on pretty lil girls, she most likely would have gotten life or less. Esp. if there are mitigating factors. But the longer this goes on, the more people learn about the case, the stronger their feelings become.

By taking this even further high profile, they themselves are signing Casey's death warrant.

I agree. I guess another very specific prayer would be that the entire Anthony family grows a conscience, especially KC.

BTW, I have a question. If the Anthony's are hitting the road, who is staying home with Casey?

Lee?

I pray for them. I put myself in the the worst pair of shoes possible and those are Casey's.
I say "what if I were her and I did harm my child, would my family stand behind me if I lied to them and led them to believe I was innocent?" I believe my mother -- poor woman -- would stand by me no matter what, especially because no one else would stand behind me except my fiance. Well, I think my parents and fiance would too, actually.

I think Casey is to blame for what happen to Caylee. But I think it's very hard if you're a parent to know what you would do in this situation, even knowing right from wrong. You birthed the child who did the wrong, what do you do?

It's easy to say we'd all turn her in, but it's not that easy when the shoes are on your feet.

I feel for her parents .... even with the things they've said and done that I view as "dumb"... They are in a situation of "damned if I do, damned if I don't". Call it denial if you will, but they seriously don't see their daughter killing their granddaughter.

It's hard to explain.
But I won't bash her parents at all. They are really confused right now and their daughter is all they have left of little Caylee.

Really, think about the person you love most... spouse, significant other, sibling, whomever .... sure, they may do things to grate on your last nerve ... but can you imagine them killing someone? A niece, nephew or your own child? Even if you know they've lied and lied and lied to you and did other bad things?

We're all on the outside looking in. It's easy for us to see how blind they are and how guilty Casey is. But to them, they don't see it and don't want to believe it.
I can empathize.

My prayers are for Caylee....Casey, Cindy, George and Lee are on their own as far as my prayers go.

I have been praying for this family. They certainly are in need of prayers.

I pray for Casey to be filled up with light from little Caylee's soul, to come in and open her up to truth and doing what's right.

Thank you CaliKid. :blowkiss: This is a good idea for a thread.

My prayers will be going up for Caylee and down to the center of the earth for the rest of them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back