Suicide Theory

monoxide

Former Member
Reaction score
The amount of chloroform inside the back of the trunk could possibly kill anybody inside the car. I wonder if Caylee was deceased before the car ended up at Amscott? Could Casey have been trying to commit suicide using the chloroform inside the trunk of the car? A lot of people kill themselves inside their vehicles unless not with chloroform though.

More thank likely chloroform would be a very easy death I assume. I wonder if Casey was going to kill herself to make her parents feel really awful? I wonder if Caylee was dead before the car made its way to Amscott or after.

Hope this doesn't sound stupid and although it is very unlikely it could very well be a possibility and I don't think anybody else has mentioned it.

The chloroform in the trunk obviously didn't seep into the cab of the vehicle in any big way, since George safely drove the car home and remained (presumably) conscious.

Casey wouldn't try to kill herself, anyway. She loves herself too much.

The chloroform in the trunk obviously didn't seep into the cab of the vehicle in any big way, since George safely drove the car home and remained (presumably) conscious.

Casey wouldn't try to kill herself, anyway. She loves herself too much.

True, was just a thought

Well, at this point I wouldnt be surprised by any antics Casey has, or was going to pull, but I dont think suicide is one....though I could totally see her threatening to commit suicide. It seems to me she has ruled this family through emotional blackmail for quite some time, and threatening suicide would certainly make Cindy and George do what Casey wanted.....
I swear this whole tragedy gets stranger everyday, I never thought I would get hooked again after Scott Peterson, but here I am again...following another narcissicist (sp?) who has wreaked havoc on all that cared about her....and Caylee has paid the ultimate price.

I think the chloroform is GPA's doing. He got car thought he would try to clean up the trunk, poured it on carpeting, or GMA. I really think somebody is not to swift to think of it.

I think the chloroform is GPA's doing. He got car thought he would try to clean up the trunk, poured it on carpeting, or GMA. I really think somebody is not to swift to think of it.

I have to agree, I think the chloroform was used to try and get rid of forensic evidence. KC is way too selfish and in love with herself to want to kill herself

Well, at this point I wouldnt be surprised by any antics Casey has, or was going to pull, but I dont think suicide is one....though I could totally see her threatening to commit suicide. It seems to me she has ruled this family through emotional blackmail for quite some time, and threatening suicide would certainly make Cindy and George do what Casey wanted.....
I swear this whole tragedy gets stranger everyday, I never thought I would get hooked again after Scott Peterson, but here I am again...following another narcissicist (sp?) who has wreaked havoc on all that cared about her....and Caylee has paid the ultimate price.

I agree. A suicide is not tied up with the personality traits and behaviors of Casey as far as we got to observe and read about. If she tried to do that...she would have tried later as well or exhibit different kind of behaviors than dancing on tables and cooking for her boyfriend.

Clean up by GA oorrrr part of the cover-up plan by Casey and GA to make it look like a kidnapping.

There are blatant warning signs for a suicide. Casey had none of them. Add to that the fact that real suicides don't typically kill themselves for spite, and it shows that Casey was no where near killing herself.
She still isn't. It wouldn't have surprised me to find out that she made some superficial scratching at her wrist or took a bottle of aspirin to get attention, but I think that's about as far as she would ever go.

I agree. A suicide is not tied up with the personality traits and behaviors of Casey as far as we got to observe and read about. If she tried to do that...she would have tried later as well or exhibit different kind of behaviors than dancing on tables and cooking for her boyfriend.

LOL GameTheory, I just agreed with you on a different thread.
Good morning!

Agree with this. Remember how KC blubbered when GA took the stand at bond hearing? Tears of gratitude?

Agree with this. Remember how KC blubbered when GA took the stand at bond hearing? Tears of gratitude?
Yes, especially since it has been said she thought he was "creepy"-before this incident. Maybe this is "their bonding"

Oh this girl is not suicidal-too many parties, not enough freedom

I wonder if Casey was into using chloroform to party with her friends, Caylee had seen Casey and friends do it and tries it herself when she find the choroform whether in the car or at a house. Caylee dies from it, when Casey finds Caylee dead she panics. There's no way she can tell her parents she's been sniffing chloroform, let alone Caylee got a hold of her chloroform and died from it.

I might agree with the GPs using chloroform for cleaning after getting the car IF the web searches for it were done at that time and not prior to. It is relatively easy to make but not something easily found these days, except perhaps in a lab - and then it is probably locked since it is full of carcinogens..... IMHO

I might agree with the GPs using chloroform for cleaning after getting the car IF the web searches for it were done at that time and not prior to. It is relatively easy to make but not something easily found these days, except perhaps in a lab - and then it is probably locked since it is full of carcinogens..... IMHO
Touche! Spot on! I agree. The timing of those searches will seal the deal on that one. Hmmm..... well sort of. Just thinking, but we have to remember that anything that anyone of them has told us concering the timeline is suspect. George and his total recall of dates and what everyone was wearing etc. seemed to be a tad over the top. *Sigh* I dunno.

The only think I am certain of at this point is that I was Caylee found.

<<I have to agree, I think the chloroform was used to try and get rid of forensic evidence>>

Only problem with this thought is the chloroform searches on the computer. The Anthony's didn't have the car in their possession long enough to search for, purchase and use chloroform.

The amount of chloroform inside the back of the trunk could possibly kill anybody inside the car. I wonder if Caylee was deceased before the car ended up at Amscott? Could Casey have been trying to commit suicide using the chloroform inside the trunk of the car? A lot of people kill themselves inside their vehicles unless not with chloroform though.

More thank likely chloroform would be a very easy death I assume. I wonder if Casey was going to kill herself to make her parents feel really awful? I wonder if Caylee was dead before the car made its way to Amscott or after.

Hope this doesn't sound stupid and although it is very unlikely it could very well be a possibility and I don't think anybody else has mentioned it.

...no such thing as a stupid theory. And my hats off to you for the creative thinking! :clap:

...with a screename like 'monoxide' I would've thought you'd go for the 'leave-the-car-running-in-the-garage-with-the-door-closed m.o. :) I'd been thinking about this scenario as either accidental or intentional...as in (a) Casey puts Caylee in while the car is running and takes a call, gets into an argument, etc. and lapses while the car runs - Casey loves to talk, or, (b) same thing, except Caylee intends to commit suicide and Caylee sucumbs first due to her smaller body...Casey changes her mind and aborts before she dies.

I have a question that is in the same vein as this topic... (and my question might sound silly, but be nice, please;) )

I don't understand how someone could clean the trunk, or handle that amount of chloroform without suffering ill effects, themselves, from the substance?

I'm sure my idea of chloroform is very "hollywood" and not at all from experience, which is why I'm asking. If seems if you were hunched over cleaning a trunk with large amounts of chloroform, that you might pass out, yourself.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back