Casey's Move-in-w/Amy Plans Explained

BondJamesBond

Blunt Instrument
Reaction score
I've taken a HARD look @ Amy's statement, and, just as important as the clarification of the error in the affidavit [my speculation that fixes Casey's move-in date w/ Tony as 6/9 http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2657027&postcount=1] is the clarification of what was going on with the move-in-with-Amy story.

Here goes...watch this closely...

DISCLAIMER: speculation based facts - for brevity not all shown here.

1) Casey pre-planned to move in w/ Tony 6/15.
2) Casey's plan was to get a "house" by 6/13-6/14 [call this house#1] where Amy could babysit Caylee while Casey slept @ Tony's as she had been doing. Evidenced by Casey’s 6/4 Facebook message to Amy setting move-in date.
3) Casey needed the 6/9-6/14 "mini-vacation" to search for house#1.
4) After Caylee died 6/15PM-6/16AM* house#1 was no longer needed.
5) After Caylee died , Casey changed her story to Amy and generated the G&C-divorcing-and-turning-the-Anthony-house [house#2] over-to-her story, etc. which she eventually wiggled out of and knew when she created it had no intention of doing.
6) After Caylee died and Casey no longer needed Amy to babysit @ house#1 Casey proceeded to steal from Amy while she was in Puerto Rico. This explains the abrupt change in Casey's treatment of Amy.

* I will show in a separate post how this date is fixed by a statement to LE.

The Casey’s 6/24 Facebook “DRAMMMMA” message about not being @ “the house” for the last 9 days and other references to Casey & Amy moving into “a house” together with Casey’s story changing from house#1 to house#2 along the way made the move-in-with-Amy plans confusing.

Here’s how I pick this important clarification out of Amy’s statement to LE. Note it is especially confusing because Amy talks about the move-into-G&C-house [house#2] first (geez):

From Amy interview transcript:

“A: Um, basically she..first there was when I was suppose to first move in. Um, there was like landscaping or yard stuff or there’s certain little things that her dad wanted to get fixed. ‘Cause apparently the tale was that her mom was gonna sign the house over to her and she was gonna takeover the mortgage payments. Um, so ‘cause she was gonna buy a house and we were gonna move into that house together [house#1]. And then this [George cheating on Cindy story] happened…and so I was just gonna move into that [G&C’s] house [house#2] .”​

There are further Facebook exchanges & LE statements w/ Amy about having a glimmer of hope to still have a home, and being homeless, etc.. These are a byproduct of Casey stringing her along as late as 7/4.

Sooo…my apologies for the long post, but, any Orlando area rental property agent could review their activities 6/10-6/14 for evidence of Casey (possibly w/ Caylee in-tow) acting as herself, or using an alias (e.g. one of the female “players”, OR, using the Angela W******s or C. Williams, etc. identity associated w/ fraudulent cc charges) viewing rental properties would be of interest. It would have been something far enough away from G&C, to be hidden, but, close enough to Fusian & a ‘new’ Tony apartment to work for Casey’s new plan. With the focus on post-6/15, I believe someone out there has 6/10-6/14 information they’ve considered unimportant until now.

I just love your posts JamesBond and always look forward to reading them.

Excellent Analysis! This theory should get to the media ASAP!

I've taken a HARD look @ Amy's statement, and, just as important as the clarification of the error in the affidavit [my speculation that fixes Casey's move-in date w/ Tony as 6/9 http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2657027&postcount=1] is the clarification of what was going on with the move-in-with-Amy story.

Here goes...watch this closely...

DISCLAIMER: speculation based facts - for brevity not all shown here.

1) Casey pre-planned to move in w/ Tony 6/15.
2) Casey's plan was to get a "house" by 6/13-6/14 [call this house#1] where Amy could babysit Caylee while Casey slept @ Tony's as she had been doing. Evidenced by Casey’s 6/4 Facebook message to Amy setting move-in date.
3) Casey needed the 6/9-6/14 "mini-vacation" to search for house#1.
4) After Caylee died 6/15PM-6/16AM* house#1 was no longer needed.
5) After Caylee died , Casey changed her story to Amy and generated the G&C-divorcing-and-turning-the-Anthony-house [house#2] over-to-her story, etc. which she eventually wiggled out of and knew when she created it had no intention of doing.
6) After Caylee died and Casey no longer needed Amy to babysit @ house#1 Casey proceeded to steal from Amy while she was in Puerto Rico. This explains the abrupt change in Casey's treatment of Amy.

* I will show in a separate post how this date is fixed by a statement to LE.

The Casey’s 6/24 Facebook “DRAMMMMA” message about not being @ “the house” for the last 9 days and other references to Casey & Amy moving into “a house” together with Casey’s story changing from house#1 to house#2 along the way made the move-in-with-Amy plans confusing.

Here’s how I pick this important clarification out of Amy’s statement to LE. Note it is especially confusing because Amy talks about the move-into-G&C-house [house#2] first (geez):

From Amy interview transcript:

“A: Um, basically she..first there was when I was suppose to first move in. Um, there was like landscaping or yard stuff or there’s certain little things that her dad wanted to get fixed. ‘Cause apparently the tale was that her mom was gonna sign the house over to her and she was gonna takeover the mortgage payments. Um, so ‘cause she was gonna buy a house and we were gonna move into that house together [house#1]. And then this [George cheating on Cindy story] happened…and so I was just gonna move into that [G&C’s] house [house#2] .”​

There are further Facebook exchanges & LE statements w/ Amy about having a glimmer of hope to still have a home, and being homeless, etc.. These are a byproduct of Casey stringing her along as late as 7/4.

Sooo…my apologies for the long post, but, based on the above I’m going to launch another thread calling for WS’ers to reach out to their contacts and have any/every Orlando area rental property agent review their activities 6/10-6/14 for evidence of Casey (possibly w/ Caylee in-tow) acting as herself, or using an alias (e.g. one of the female “players”, OR, using the Angela W******s or C. Williams, etc. identity associated w/ fraudulent cc charges) viewing rental properties. It would have been something far enough away from G&C, to be hidden, but, close enough to Fusian & a ‘new’ Tony apartment to work for Casey’s new plan. With the focus on post-6/15, I believe someone out there has 6/10-6/14 information they’ve considered unimportant until now.

great analysis! but..how would her parents think she would be able to afford the mortgage payments? with what income? i dont think her parents were going to let her take over the mortgage payments and switch it to Casey's name. Not sure what else to say really..I mean there would be NO WAY she would be able to get an apartment WITH ANYONE IN HER NAME without proof of employment, money, and references. Like most apartment application has on them...

Remember she wasn't afraid of stealing identities. The CA signing over the house to her was just a lie to Amy b/c with Caylee now out of the picture she needed a lie for Amy.

..how would her parents think she would be able to afford the mortgage payments? with what income? i dont think her parents were going to let her take over the mortgage payments and switch it to Casey's name.

Your trapped in Casey's lie, italianangel. The take-over-the-mortgage story was a lie Casey fabricated to Amy after Caylee died and Casey no longer needed a location for Amy to keep Caylee.

There is no way Casey could have the credit to get that house (mom and dad's house) financed. No way. I imagine she blew through her own credit before ruining the credit of those around her. i think it would be smart to look at private landlords as they are (usually) less likely to do a credit check.

Who has/where is the information of Casey checking into a new apartment for Tony?

Great analysis!

I was wondering, do we know when Casey first started talking to Amy about getting a house together? And when was she busted by her mother for stealing money form grandpa's account?

Maybe she knew that she would push her mother too far when it was found that she stole that money and that her mother would kick her out because of it.
Therefore, she was trying to figure out where she would go at that point.

I can't think of any reason why all of a sudden, she would want to move out of her parents house. It seems like she was quite comfortable there, aside maybe from Cindy's nagging.

The Anthonys may have also told her she had only so much time to find another place to live becausee they would no longer tolerate her behavior.

"Mr. C added on June 19, 2008, he received a call from Ms. A and talked to ther about leasing an apartment at his complex (Cranes Landing Apartments. She informed him the apartment would be for her boyfriend (Mr. AL)"

It could be that since all her other false plans were nearing as to rooming with Amy, that Casey began looking for a place for her and Tony to live together? I was surprised to find out there was more than one roommate of Tony's. Maybe Casey wanted her and Tony isolated without the revolving 24/7 door at Tony's apartment, as it's been explained.

I am interested in what apartment Casey was looking at for Tony... 1 or 2 bedroom. By June 19th, Caylee was no longer with her.

ETA: Thanks for the info guys. My computer is allergic to pdf's and lags like crazy.

Good work Bond, you are really nailing down a timeline. We need to focus on calls placed in that time frame. Keep working and you may nail it down to the hour.

Cranes Landing Apartments are 8/10 miles from AL's existing apartment. Could a dumpster at those apartments be the one LE may be focusing on? KC was there on June 19th... IF Caylee died on the 15th the smell would have been quite bad by the 19th. This is also approx. 8 days before the car abandoned at Amscot.

Remember she wasn't afraid of stealing identities. The CA signing over the house to her was just a lie to Amy b/c with Caylee now out of the picture she needed a lie for Amy.

Wow! Maybe SHE was the person to look at the sawgrass apartment in ZENIADA GONZALES name because she was going to steal her identity! Maybe she made up the name or had been stalking her somehow. I think another post stated that this zeniada lady was a friend of one of casey's myspace friends somehow. I cant remember the exact thread. Anyway when Caylee died she no longer needed the house 1 and then used Zenidia and the apartment for the kidnapping story. We know how she spins these lies so quickly.

This is all my opinion. I am trying to follow along with this theory. Does anyone remember the date that the Zeniada lady looked at the Sawgrass apartment?

Wow! Maybe SHE was the person to look at the sawgrass apartment in ZENIADA GONZALES name because she was going to steal her identity! Maybe she made up the name or had been stalking her somehow. I think another post stated that this zeniada lady was a friend of one of casey's myspace friends somehow. I cant remember the exact thread. Anyway when Caylee died she no longer needed the house 1 and then used Zenidia and the apartment for the kidnapping story. We know how she spins these lies so quickly.

This is all my opinion. I am trying to follow along with this theory. Does anyone remember the date that the Zeniada lady looked at the Sawgrass apartment?

ZG looked at the apartment on 6/17/08

We can probably subtract ZG from that picture. Casey didn't look at the Sawgrass apartment in ZG's name. ZG made her statement to LE and it was in fact herself that looked at the apartment.

I think, even if Casey showed up at Sawgrass to inquire about an apartment during the same time ZG happened to be there, I'd think she would just swipe the visitor card instead of taking information from it.

Wow! That is great work, Bond.

Everything was working out for Casey if she had TonE applying for apartments for the two of them and no one had to check her credit (or should I say, non-credit). Sorry, I know I am venturing out of the 6-10/6-14 range. Amy was so very disposable now.

Well, it's a relief thinking Casey really didn't plan on taking over G & Cindy's house. Several weeks ago, I thought Casey had planned for G&C to be her next victims so she and Amy could move in.

I wonder when Casey began to con TonE into thinking he no longer wanted to live in his present apartment? (premeditation)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee
Back