Theories--WHO will CA throw under the bus?

78gidget78

Reaction score
Just for fun, I know this has been touched on some in the general threads, but just wondering if anyone wants to theorize/speculate on who CA might throw under the bus (or winnebago) in this case. I, for one, don't think she intends to go down alone.....IMHO

She should be pretty pssst off at Amy about now. My guess would be Amy in one form or another.

I FEAR Casey's defense team will take Websleuth postings and try to prove that Casey was already convicted in the public eye and therefore can not have a fair trial.

Just for fun, I know this has been touched on some in the general threads, but just wondering if anyone wants to theorize/speculate on who CA might throw under the bus (or winnebago) in this case. I, for one, don't think she intends to go down alone.....IMHO

If she knows your name, you'll have tire marks up your back
:eek:
Lord knows she's not going down alone... any name she can spat she'll toss under that Senior Citizens Bus having a look-see at her parents place! I'd even venture to say she'll toss in some more of her imaginary friends!!!!

Honestly, I don't think there is any "real" person she can throw under the bus..

I agree...AMY is the first one tossed under the bus but I think that will be nothing compared to how KC will turn on her Mother before this is all over. Irony or poetic justice?

I FEAR Casey's defense team will take Websleuth postings and try to prove that Casey was already convicted in the public eye and therefore can not have a fair trial.

I don't fear that..that just shows more that they are worried more about public opinion than the child. And I do believe that any juror would believe that as well..
Also, if they take what is here, they also have to take all the prayers, and such with them..I am sure the prosecution would argue that normal people sitting home on their computers are more trying to find this child, support the searchers, and come up with possible solutions to what happened then the family themselves are doing..

I think it would hurt the defense more to use what is here.

George and Cindy may need that defense lawyer after all just to protect them from thier daughters accusations.

George and Cindy may need that defense lawyer after all just to protect them from thier daughters accusations.

I have been wondering if that is why he was hired...........He is staying completely out of Casey's case, and that sounds to me like he is getting ready to defend them against Casey.

It does sound like there is more to it with the new defense attorney, doesnt it. Wouldnt that be an interesting turn of events!

i don't think she'll actually throw anyone under the bus. in order to do that she'd have to acknowledge some knowledge of something. i can't see her doing that. no, she'll continue to stick to people like ZG and Sam where it can't be proven they're actual people.

I don't think so. There is so much more smut out there against Casey on other message boards with no restraints like we show.

Casey would be better off using other forums in her defense than here.

IMO, nah - the people here have a demonstrated interest in crime, sleuthing, law, etc. Not a cross sample of the "general public" in that there are related interests.

And I mean, I don't know if any of us would make it onto a jury due to our interest in crime in general.

Zanny The Nanny is the only one she can throw under the bus because she took Caylee and gave her a script to follow. REMEMBER???

She already threw Zanny the Nanny under the bus and it hasnt produced any results. Psychotic people change thier stories as they go..I think when shes backed in to the corner far enough she will start tossing others.......Look out Grandma and Gandpa!

I recall Baez stating the he and Casey have spent a large amount of time going over the 400 page discovery and picking it apart. (paraphrasing)..

I can just see Casey sitting there reading what everyone has said then creating a lie for each one, including digging dirt on every person that has made a statement.

Sorta O/T: I am very interested in who has been making death threats to those players who are being interviewed by the media.

Probably her ex Tony. He seemed to have dumped her following her first arrest (his Facebook lists himself as single and looking and the last time he supposedly spoke to her was right before her arrest according to their roomie Nate on NG).

Yeah but that means every high profile case could claim that. I doubt any judge would go for that defense. The most they'll do is move the trial to another county like that'll make a HUGE difference...LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back