Casey's on line supporters

halleyscomet

Inactive
Reaction score
SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- There's no doubt Casey Anthony has been the target for rowdy protesters who want her to know what they think of her and their words and their signs haven't been nice. But Fox 35 discovered Casey has hundred of supporters. They've gathered on Facebook and befriended Casey providing her with support, kind words, and prayer.

Here's the article. Read it and weep. It makes me sick.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- There's no doubt Casey Anthony has been the target for rowdy protesters who want her to know what they think of her and their words and their signs haven't been nice. But Fox 35 discovered Casey has hundred of supporters. They've gathered on Facebook and befriended Casey providing her with support, kind words, and prayer.

Here's the article. Read it and weep. It makes me sick.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I just threw up a little.

I wonder how many of them she created herself...

(shhhh...sorry, I told myself I would be nicer this evening..)

All high profile crime people have supporters. Sick world we live in!

Well I guess we know how Casey spends at least part of her day while hanging out at her attorney's office. Thanks for the link HC!

maybe some of them are pretending to be supporters so they can get Caylee's and Casey's pics off myspace and facebook,.... just a thought.

What? You all don't believe that Zanny the fictional nanny took Caylee of to Atlantis for an all expense paid trip for a few months? Sheesh, why do you think Casey had to go and steal? Someone had to pay for the trip. I know! Maybe Casey took her to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory and she got lost? An oompa loompa will bring her back shortly...

Seriously though, I don't get how anyone can think that little baby girl is alive and coming home? :confused:

maybe some of them are pretending to be supporters so they can get Caylee's and Casey's pics off myspace and facebook,.... just a thought.

I was about to say the same thing. I myself had a friend of mine join(I don't have a facebook acct) so that I could see what was on there. Last time I checked she had 1,000+ friends on there. I also want to add that there are several who have left some not so nice msg's. I think people just want to have access to the page....be her friend not so much.

Just like Scott Peterson has his fans. Very disturbing!!!

O/T El Gato, really like your Avatar. But i liked your previous one better. Good name too.

Eh, at least she will have somebody putting money on her books when she hits the big house. Too bad baez can't use them as character witnesses, b/c they don't actually know her. Far as I know, not one person has agreed to be a witness for the prosecution.

I bet she will not serve a lot of time...

seems like she is babied and coddled and liked too much?

I bet she will not serve a lot of time...

seems like she is babied and coddled and liked too much?

Please don't loose faith or hope in LE and also remember that the FBI is working this case as well... there is TONS of info that we have not heard about. I'm sure they KNOW what they are doing..

Don't give Casey THAT much credit.. you might think she out smarted them, but time will tell.. I believe they are building a MOUNTAIN of a case against her as we speak.. WELL beyond REASONABLE DOUBT! Just be patient...

:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

I feel the same Sunshine, sure hope we are proved right pretty soon...

I added her account to my facebook friends list. She accepted me last night. I couldn't sleep last night and was up at 3am and she was on facebook then. Well, someone was on there at 3am last night............ Keep in mind that her facebook account now says that it will not allow any negative posts be posted, etc so they are only allowing well wishes to be posted.

Lots of people that are not supporters have asked to be 'her friend'. I really don't know why but I guess they want to see what is on her page. So not all those friends are friends. But if you say anything nasty she kicks you off, bans you and reports you to facebook I hear.

I'd also like to add that the so-called supports are most likely a collection of fake accounts set up by kc.I am certain she has nothing better to do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back