Nancy Grace talks about new Ramsey DNA evidence

Ames

Reaction score
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/11/ng.01.html

I have always wondered what Nancy Grace thought about this new touch DNA evidence, and now I know. I just LOVE her!!! GO NANCY!!!!!

From last nights show about the Anthony case, with Defense Lawyer Mickey Sherman....

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Hi, Miss Nancy. How are you doing?

GRACE: I`m good, dear. What`s your question?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Well, my question is, why do the parents of Casey Anthony feel it`s necessary for them to spend all that money on a criminal defense lawyer? Why do they need one? Are they guilty of something?

GRACE: You know, that is an interesting question. Let`s unleash the lawyers again, Eleanor Dixon, Peter Odom, Mickey Sherman. Why do the grandparents have a criminal defense attorney? Mickey?

SHERMAN: Well, we just heard one person, Mr. Padilla, say they were asked to do a polygraph and they decided not to. I mean, they are obviously being accused of, if not committing crimes, at least acting inappropriately. You know, these days, you know, we...

GRACE: They haven`t been accused of anything.

SHERMAN: Oh, everyone is accusing them of covering this up and lying and doing all kinds of misdeeds. You know, we were all ticked off when the Ramsey family lawyered up real earlier in the game, and then years later, we find out they were totally innocent.

GRACE: No, a brand-new district attorney comes in and states that Patsy -- that the Ramseys are not responsible for the DNA found on the Ramsey crime scene. I hardly think that that is a total exoneration. But since you`re making comparisons, can we get away from that and go back to this case? As much as I know you want to rehash the Ramsey case.

SHERMAN: It`s not an admission of guilt to lawyer up early in the game or late in the game. And that`s what they`re doing. They`re trying to protect themselves.

She always calls it like she sees it.

Especially in the Duke Lacrosse case. Hey I like Nancy Grace but she has more bias than anyone on tv. Sometimes that is good, but sometimes it is horrible. Guilty until proven innocent.

Especially in the Duke Lacrosse case. Hey I like Nancy Grace but she has more bias than anyone on tv. Sometimes that is good, but sometimes it is horrible. Guilty until proven innocent.

I blame political correctness for the Duke case more than anything.

Like my father always told me, Roy: always keep an open mind, just not so open that your brain falls out.

She always calls it like she sees it.

Yes she does! I love her show!!! She needs to have John on there again, and grill him to the point that he begs for mercy.

Yes she does! I love her show!!! She needs to have John on there again, and grill him to the point that he begs for mercy.

I wouldn't mind that.

When did she have him on the first time?

I wouldn't mind that.

When did she have him on the first time?

I don't remember, I have to look it up. But I remember him being on there, or maybe I am thinking about Larry King! LOL

Edited to add: I was mistaken, he was not on there. OKAY, HE NEEDS TO BE!!! Nancy would rip him to shreds.

I don't remember, I have to look it up. But I remember him being on there, or maybe I am thinking about Larry King! LOL

I don't think they were on when she guest-hosted.

I don't think they were on when she guest-hosted.

LOL...no, I believe that I was thinking about Larry King himself. I didn't even know that Nancy had guest-hosted on his show before. It's getting late here...and my brain is foggy.

LOL...no, I believe that I was thinking about Larry King himself. I didn't even know that Nancy had guest-hosted on his show before. It's getting late here...and my brain is foggy.

Yeah, she and Marc Klaas wasted Lin Wood!

Yeah, she and Marc Klaas wasted Lin Wood!

WOW! Sorry that I missed that! Did Marc ever say WHY he believes that the Ramsey's are guilty? He told me (on an online chat) that he believes (and I got the impression that its very strongly)...there was no intruder.

WOW! Sorry that I missed that! Did Marc ever say WHY he believes that the Ramsey's are guilty? He told me (on an online chat) that he believes (and I got the impression that its very strongly)...there was no intruder.

That particular instance was when he and Nancy pointed out that the rash of kidnappings was completely different from what happened to JonBenet.

For the tally books, it was also the first time I saw for myself what a scumwad piece of s**t Wood really is.

Klaas bases his opinion on how the parents of murdered children he regularly meets with act vs. how they have acted. Plus all the other stuff we know.

I doubt John would appear on her show, don't you? He's got a Get Out Of Jail free card now and doesn't need to be on any tv shows. Ugrrrrr! Frustration!

That particular instance was when he and Nancy pointed out that the rash of kidnappings was completely different from what happened to JonBenet.

For the tally books, it was also the first time I saw for myself what a scumwad piece of s**t Wood really is.

Klaas bases his opinion on how the parents of murdered children he regularly meets with act vs. how they have acted. Plus all the other stuff we know.

Thanks SD, that answers my question. I figured that was it...

I doubt John would appear on her show, don't you? He's got a Get Out Of Jail free card now and doesn't need to be on any tv shows. Ugrrrrr! Frustration!

I doubt it too. That's too bad...she would hammer him. The reason that he went on Oprah, is because he probably knew that she would go easy on him...she IS Oprah afterall. (I don't like her though!)

I doubt it too. That's too bad...she would hammer him. The reason that he went on Oprah, is because he probably knew that she would go easy on him...she IS Oprah afterall. (I don't like her though!)

Of course he eagerly went on Oprah's show - cream puff questions. Besides, she does not interview anyone. She asks questions but rarely to get answers. The show is all about Oprah! jmo

WOW! Sorry that I missed that! Did Marc ever say WHY he believes that the Ramsey's are guilty? He told me (on an online chat) that he believes (and I got the impression that its very strongly)...there was no intruder.[/quote]

WOW...That is interesting to say the least...

Of course he eagerly went on Oprah's show - cream puff questions. Besides, she does not interview anyone. She asks questions but rarely to get answers. The show is all about Oprah! jmo

But in the still shot pics of her from the show... Look at the expression on her face when she is listening to John. You can sure 'read her thoughts easily'... I don't think she put much stock in anything he said as being truth or fact... (Look at the still shot of her on FFJ and see if you agree.)

Ames,
Maybe John made a contribution to one of Oprah's charities in return for being a guest, after all, she is doing John a favor?

Oh yeah, the show is so TOTALLY about Oprah. Remember when some car dealership gave away cars to her audience members...as advertisement, and SHE took the credit for it?...Like she BOUGHT THEM ALL, and gave them to her audience because she is SOOOO generous. :rolleyes: I lost what little respect I had for her, then.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back