Analysis of Casey's Clothes and Body Language

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betty Boop

@('_')@ [[ C M A = Z F G ]] @('_')@
Reaction score
I would like to devote this thread to the fashions that we have seen and will see throughout this case.

It has been my experience that defense attorneys "groom" their clients for a certain image that they want to put forth to the public. When I saw Casey enter Jose Baez' office wearing the big glasses and then leaving with the big glasses still on, I guessed that he approved of them. Why? Is that the look that earns his stamp of approval -- or does it show that he has no control over his client?

I wonder, too, if CA and GA's new attorney will provide fashion advice, resulting in a new look for them. Those media attorneys usually cover the whole enchilada. Will Cindy come out one day looking like June Cleaver, with GA in the supporting role of Ward?

What image do you think is currently being presented, and how would you advise the players on what to wear or what not to wear?

If Caylee is found and they all quit wearing the t-shirts, what will they wear then?

I vote that JB has no control over his client.

I do think that GA and CA might change their image.

I think that George and Cindy dress fairly conservatively, they seem like typical, normal people for their age group. They will probably be advised to keep this image and wear their wedding rings. I notice that they hold hands when walking, (which may have been advised to show their relationship strength). I've seen Cindy wear a cross and I've seen Casey wear a demure cross in plain view.

Hummm... good question

My thoughts: Yeah, I would say that maybe part of why she's donning the "Caylee" t-shirt every day. Also - would probably help to mention how the young adult attire and stuff she wears daily (shorts, pony tail, hat, big glasses, etc). I think they want to remind everyone how young she is as well.

How about KC's special version of the Caylee t-shirt? Instead of wearing a generic white T, she has the special "french cut" version w/ cap sleeves and body fitting....Or the day she went to see JB and she was forced to wear the generic version, she ties it in a knot to make it more revealing....what a piece of work...

lmlm.jpg

KC runs the show with Baez and she will continue to wear the Willy Wonka glasses even if she looks ridiculous...she is a pretty savvy "woman" so she knows "perception is reality" and she just continues to snub her nose at her attorney. I would be surprised if Baez does not try to be taken off this case.

I think that George and Cindy dress fairly conservatively, they seem like typical, normal people for their age group. They will probably be advised to keep this image and wear their wedding rings. I notice that they hold hands when walking, (which may have been advised to show their relationship strength). I've seen Cindy wear a cross and I've seen Casey wear a demure cross in plain view.

Fandy, you are very observant! :)

IMO casey's fasion sense appeared really dumbed down. Before she was dressed pretty trendy(except the flag dress), but now her clothes remind me of a 12 year old, especially the backpack. I was in hs only 5 years ago and the way she is wearing the backpack is not the "cool way" It's pretty high up on her back and everyone I knew who sported one in hs and college would relax the straps down so it was almost hung like a messenger bag or something. I think that she is dressing to look childlike and likely they want her to appear more innocent.

There is a photo of Casey in that rap video on you tube that shows her in the shortest black shorts possible, in bare feet (did her flip flops flip off?), with the tracking device on her ankle. That looked like bad Casey, the Casey we all know. I did notice since then, Casey wears lots of white (good guy?) *gag* I bet Jose or someone advised her to do so, but Casey seems to be shooting for the "criminal glam" look. :rolleyes:

I think Cindy and George look pretty good as it is. They don't dress like slobs and they don't dress to attract attention. Their clothes are neat and clean. They look really nice, imo. Cindy has nice thick hair and always keeps it styled. I don't see any changes for George at all (except that he might stop letting Cindy cut his hair). Cindy might start looking more polished as the trial draws near, but I think she is everything we'd expect from a grandma that cares about her appearance.

If it were me going through this, I'd look like hell.

Question? Is this thread serious?

It is not my intention to upset anyone.......just curious.......

Appear childlike and innocent?
Not exactly the best choice of words, considering the ONLY one in this mess is an innocent child.
If I was JB, I would tell KC to quit wearing the Caylee shirt.

Appear childlike and innocent?
Not exactly the best choice of words, considering the ONLY one in this mess is an innocent child.

but still the right choice of words, if he wants her to appear as a young woman (i.e. who made a mistake due to youth and lack of experience) who is actually innocent.

and we all know she wears the shirt to show the world her 'support' because if she didn't, we'd all be on her like flies on..well, you know. and JB knows that.

I believe that lotz of defense attorneys tell their clients to dress for Court as if they were dressing for a wedding or a funeral.

I wonder what Baez is gonna do when Casey shows up in a long white gown and a veil :rolleyes:

I noticed the other day that Cindy doesn't wear her wedding ring on her wedding ring finger. It's a gold band and maybe it's either too big or too small for her ring finger. :waitasec:

If you look at some of the July video clips vs. current, Cindy has lost weight in her face. I've posted this before (don't ask me to search) that she seems to have aged 10 years. this is most likely from many lost nights of sleep...she looks haggard. it's harder to tell with George, but he seems less paunchy. Although I can't stand it when they speak with such *assininity* (myword), I see their obvious stress is taking it's toll. They are presenting their most bravado to the crowds, but they are in way over their heads with the media.

Cindy should lose the hammer and trade the yellow crime scene tape for yellow ribbons in the yard, but it may already be too late. Nejame is smart to have tried the damage control and I think that if they are able to separate themselves from Casey they may gain some sympathy.....on the other hand (to play devil's advocate) it may take some sort of a cardiac event or episode (which would show their stress) before they regain their *victim* status. Right now they appear smarmy for harboring Casey.

I'm sure that Casey has been advised not to look too well groomed or enhance her appearence by painting her nails, getting a new HC, hence that pony tail...I also seen no evidence of that push-up bra...under her tee shirt.

The best advice her lawyer could give her would be to dress simply and neatly. Lose the tied-in-the-back shirt and white glasses. I think GA and CA present well. I'd tell Lee to put on a Caylee shirt.

The best advice her lawyer could give her would be to dress simply and neatly. Lose the tied-in-the-back shirt and white glasses. I think GA and CA present well. I'd tell Lee to put on a Caylee shirt.

That knot in the back of the shirt looks like a Hooter's girl...ICK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail