pineapple to go....

JMO8778

..at the beach!
Reaction score
I don't know how to do a poll,so I'll just ask...for those few (or one) who think the pineapple was to be taken on a road trip w. JB to ensure she stayed hydrated,I have to mention that the pineapple was found in a bowl,complete w spoon,as if it had been served as snack..and we know in fact JB did have pineapple approx. 2 hrs bf she died.
But this doesn't explain how any was to be taken WITH her...there was no saran wrap or tin foil covering the bowl,and the tupperware or whatever it was in her room was not proven to have any pineapple in it..that was only suggested by Smit the schmuck,and most likely contained beads or other craft supplies that JB was known to have liked to play with.And if it was that darned important,he wouldn't have forgotten it anyway...it would be too risky to go all the way back up to her room again!
any way any RST,businessman and or attorney tactics can twist this one?:D what did said so-called intruder do...take the flashlight back up but...not prepare the pineapple-to-go? maybe he couldn't find the saran wrap???? yea.that's it. :p

I don't know how to do a poll,so I'll just ask...for those few (or one) who think the pineapple was to be taken on a road trip w. JB to ensure she stayed hydrated,I have to mention that the pineapple was found in a bowl,complete w spoon,as if it had been served as snack..and we know in fact JB did have pineapple approx. 2 hrs bf she died.
But this doesn't explain how any was to be taken WITH her...there was no saran wrap or tin foil covering the bowl,and the tupperware or whatever it was in her room was not proven to have any pineapple in it..that was only suggested by Smit the schmuck,and most likely contained beads or other craft supplies that JB was known to have liked to play with.And if it was that darned important,he wouldn't have forgotten it anyway...it would be too risky to go all the way back up to her room again!
any way any RST,businessman and or attorney tactics can twist this one?:D what did said so-called intruder do...take the flashlight back up but...not prepare the pineapple-to-go? maybe he couldn't find the saran wrap???? yea.that's it. :p

JMO8778,
Why pineapple , why not bottled water, why not ask your host for a large glass of water. Was the pineapple a secret, was it hidden from view, did JonBenet snack it privately, say in the toilet. Why did nobody notice the pineapple en-route?

Too many questions, I reckon its a non-starter!

Why would any kidnapper make such a poor choice as pineapple in an open container? Foil and saran wrap are no match for the level of activity involved with running with a child out of a home where the parents are inside. The fact is any 7-11 or gas station would have bottled water- easy to carry in the phantom getaway car as well- that and simple dry boxed cereal is all you need to keep a kid alive.
"Foreign" kidnappers would not have knows she liked pineapple, nor would any intruder know in advance it would be there. The notion of the pineapple being any part of a kidnapping plan is indicative of the desperation of such theories.
She ate the pineapple when she arrived home from the White's. Either she was awake and walked in (like her brother said) or she woke up after arriving home. Either way, what could be more innocuous or innocent than a child snacking on fruit before bed? Nothing suspicious about it, nothing to lie about, right? IF you are innocent. If not, that pineapple indicates a time of death close to her arrival home- too close for any intruder to be sure the parents were asleep. And THAT is the reason for the Rs to lie about it. If they deny involvement, they had to make it seem like she was not awake when she was put to bed, not awake after that, and they had no knowledge of the pineapple. They had to distance themselves from an awake and alive JBR from the time they arrived home.

right on...and an open bowl of pineapple..with a spoon in it at that.. in no way indicates an intruder had planned on taking it with him.esp. not when other snacks,foods or other liquids,even juice boxes or water..would have been more appropriate.(I only mention it not being wrapped b/c of those who say it was to be taken,but it obv. wasn't prepared that way.It was prepared,along w the glass of tea..as an at-home snack).

The only reason they would have to lie about the pineapple being eaten when they got home, that I can think of, was how can she have eaten when she was sleeping/carried to bed/out of it? Naw, she was awake and walked in. She probably fell asleep in the car, the "power nap" had her awake when she got home. She was hungry because she didn't eat much at the Whites.... badaboom...enter the pineapple.
I think most of us think pretty much the same way. hehehehe
The pineapple is no mystery

I don't know how to do a poll,so I'll just ask...for those few (or one) who think the pineapple was to be taken on a road trip ...

I think you question says it all.

In one interview Patsy said she generally bought pinapple from safeway already prepared(peeled and sliced) and in plastic packaging, ideal for travelling, so why the need put it in a bowl?

How long was the flight from Bouder to Mich.? Was it ever asked of the R's if they ususally took snacks for the children on board the plane for this trip?

Could the pineapple have been originally bought and intended for the plane trip as part of breakfast?

In one interview Patsy said she generally bought pinapple from safeway already prepared(peeled and sliced) and in plastic packaging, ideal for travelling, so why the need put it in a bowl?

I would have done the same thing: convenience.

How long was the flight from Bouder to Mich.? Was it ever asked of the R's if they ususally took snacks for the children on board the plane for this trip?

Could the pineapple have been originally bought and intended for the plane trip as part of breakfast?
I don't know,but wasn't the snack said to be pineapples and cream (underneath the pineapple),which would make sense of putting it in the bowl.

I don't know how to do a poll,so I'll just ask...for those few (or one) who think the pineapple was to be taken on a road trip ...

I think you question says it all.
sure but I don't know how many sidekicks this person has! :) seems like ppl keep popping out of the woodwork lately.

I don't know,but wasn't the snack said to be pineapples and cream (underneath the pineapple),which would make sense of putting it in the bowl.

I didn't know about the cream underneath...Interesting...

sure but I don't know how many sidekicks this person has! :) seems like ppl keep popping out of the woodwork lately.

Given how often and how hostile the R's have refered to "Cyber-Lynching" it should never suprise us.... :rolleyes:

I didn't know about the cream underneath...Interesting...

Yep, and when they showed the picture of it to Patsy, she tried to guess what was in the bowl, everything from apples to grits....:rolleyes: Grits? Yep, those sure were some LUMPY grits.

Yep, and when they showed the picture of it to Patsy, she tried to guess what was in the bowl, everything from apples to grits....:rolleyes: Grits? Yep, those sure were some LUMPY grits.

LOL- Patsy...Patsy...Patsy... Maybe she got her Jackie Kennedy impression confused with her Marilyn Monroe impression....and went a little blonde on them...

So the cream... Was it 'cream' as in half-n-half, heavy cream, or melted ice cream? Was it ever asked of Burke, Patsy or John if the children liked 'cream' with their pineapple or other fruit? Was it tested???

I have never heard of eating pineapple with cream. Have you guys?

LOL- Patsy...Patsy...Patsy... Maybe she got her Jackie Kennedy impression confused with her Marilyn Monroe impression....and went a little blonde on them...

So the cream... Was it 'cream' as in half-n-half, heavy cream, or melted ice cream? Was it ever asked of Burke, Patsy or John if the children liked 'cream' with their pineapple or other fruit? Was it tested???

I have never heard of eating pineapple with cream. Have you guys?

Yes, it was pineapple and cream, but I don't know what sort of cream it was...I do know that it wasn't ice cream, though. Dole now sells little 6 packs of "Pineapple and Cream". Its like the little plastic containers of applesauce that they sell that come in a six pack, usually where you buy the puddings and such. It is REALLY good!! But to answer your question..yep I have heard of pineapple and cream.

Yes, it was pineapple and cream, but I don't know what sort of cream it was...I do know that it wasn't ice cream, though. Dole now sells little 6 packs of "Pineapple and Cream". Its like the little plastic containers of applesauce that they sell that come in a six pack, usually where you buy the puddings and such. It is REALLY good!! But to answer your question..yep I have heard of pineapple and cream.

Thank you, Ames. I appreciate your reply.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back