Day after day and no arrest

kathyn2

Reaction score
Is it bothering any one else? I am still very concerned about the leaks in this case and if any of them are true. Every day is the same. All LE does is arrest her for petty crime. I can almost guarantee they will never find those tiny bones. I think all ping areas were checked and no Caylee. If she ever tossed her by the airport the aligators ate her.

I did hear or read something interesting yesterday and that was the landfill was checked where the amscott dumpster and maybe a few other relevant dumpsters are dumped and no Caylee. I don't believe anything turned in so far is relevant either as there would be info back on most of it and we would know something. I am so exasperated. I think LE has everything back on this case, yet no arrest. Very scary.

I agree with you - I just don't understand it. I very much believe that Caylee is dead, I do not put ANY stock into these other theories. I think Casey has something to do with it, and I think she probably had help, I do not think it was an accident.... but, I too am growing weary and am fearing a cold case coming here....

I've been feeling the same. Used to think LE had much more than what we knew about, now I'm starting to wonder whether or not they do. But, then when I re-think it, I think they've got enough with what we already know, and are probably just trying to build the strongest case possible before charging, and trying to ignore public pressure to rush in.

I kind of think Casey had help disposing of the body. She insists she doesn't know where the body is. She lies like a fish and even admitted it but she still sticks tightly and vehemently that she doesn't know where the body is or doesn't know where she is. It leads me to believe someone else hid the body or got rid of it. But who? and does LE have any idea who it was?

My theory is that Casey drove around like a fiend because she didn't know what to do and I also believe she called alot of people. Who actually answered and helped her???

I kind of think Casey had help disposing of the body. She insists she doesn't know where the body is. She lies like a fish and even admitted it but she still sticks tightly and vehemently that she doesn't know where the body is or doesn't know where she is. It leads me to believe someone else hid the body or got rid of it. But who? and does LE have any idea who it was?

My theory is that Casey drove around like a fiend because she didn't know what to do and I also believe she called alot of people. Who actually answered and helped her???
Perhaps it's as simple as the ocean has carried Caylee away, therefore Casey does NOT know where she is? Assuming there is any truth in anything she says.

I DO think that LE knows way more than we do. I think, without question, they can prove Caylee's death, and Caylee being in the trunk of that car. IMO, the hold up is 1) They can't prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Casey (or anyone else) had anything to do with her death and 2) They cannot prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Casey (or anyone else) put her in the trunk of the car.

I read point blank a week or so ago that LE said that without Probable Cause we would not see homicide charges. I think that because they don't have probably cause that's the entire stand still.

Does anyone know why they waited so long to search for Caylee?
It was so obvious right from the get go she was lying. She took them to wrong apt, didnt act upset in front of her friends......
Even if they wouldve starting looking immediately, for her body, that still would've been a mo gone by:(
Hopefully, the police know more than us. Im sure they do and can convict even if they dont find Caylee.

Thats the thing tho. With Scott Peterson, all they had was a hair on a plier and the fact he went fishing (didn't they arrest him right before those bodies arrived on shore??) and that he lived with his wife. Yet they got a conviction and by all appearances he looked very guilty.

The motive for Casey? She wanted to get back at her mother AND she wanted to be free of the child. She didn't want the mother to get Caylee because that was her mothers threat so it was like 'I'll show you...I will take this kid and you will never see her'. I think she killed her on the 15th out of rage for her mother. That shouldn't be hard to prove since there was a big fight about Cindy taking Caylee away from her.

Casey is the one that had the car. Casey is the one that told lies. Casey is the one that had possession of Caylee and made up a person that never had Caylee to begin with. Who else put the body in the trunk? If Casey knows who had her kid and put her in the trunk then why doesn't she tell LE? I would assume they found out where Casey got the chloroform. If so, that should cinch the deal. Why did she need chloroform. If the evidence the cops have leaked is true, I think they have more than enough to arrest her. But is it true? Those behind the scenes keep spouting they have alot more than anyone knows. If so, then why don't they arrest her? I am getting very impatient watching this circus day after day when it is so apparent that Casey killed Caylee.

I hate to say it but the only way that there will be a murder charge is if Casey confesses or the person that helped her with the body confesses. Otherwise, she will do her 3-4 years for check charges, get out, change her name and go somewhere far far away and start over. Just my opinion. Not saying that there won't be an arrest, but I wouldn't recommend anyone holding their breath.

Thats the thing tho. With Scott Peterson, all they had was a hair on a plier and the fact he went fishing (didn't they arrest him right before those bodies arrived on shore??) and that he lived with his wife. Yet they got a conviction and by all appearances he looked very guilty.

The motive for Casey? She wanted to get back at her mother AND she wanted to be free of the child. She didn't want the mother to get Caylee because that was her mothers threat so it was like 'I'll show you...I will take this kid and you will never see her'. I think she killed her on the 15th out of rage for her mother. That shouldn't be hard to prove since there was a big fight about Cindy taking Caylee away from her.

Casey is the one that had the car. Casey is the one that told lies. Casey is the one that had possession of Caylee and made up a person that never had Caylee to begin with. Who else put the body in the trunk? If Casey knows who had her kid and put her in the trunk then why doesn't she tell LE? I would assume they found out where Casey got the chloroform. If so, that should cinch the deal. Why did she need chloroform. If the evidence the cops have leaked is true, I think they have more than enough to arrest her. But is it true? Those behind the scenes keep spouting they have alot more than anyone knows. If so, then why don't they arrest her? I am getting very impatient watching this circus day after day when it is so apparent that Casey killed Caylee.

Bodies washed up April 14th, Scott was arrested April 18th. Almost 4 months after Laci went missing.

I believe she will be arrested at some point for murder - body or not body - just be patient! Her time is near!

LE is
ducks.png

IMHO

Does anyone know why they waited so long to search for Caylee?
It was so obvious right from the get go she was lying. She took them to wrong apt, didnt act upset in front of her friends......
Even if they wouldve starting looking immediately, for her body, that still would've been a mo gone by:(
Hopefully, the police know more than us. Im sure they do and can convict even if they dont find Caylee.

I think in the beginning they were hoping that her family would help get the truth out of her. going on the assumption that the family loved Caylee and would see kc was lying, they might force something out of her. LOL how wrong they were!

My thought is that they're trying to go for first degree murder. That could be a problem. When my sister was murdered they had a confession and tons of evidence. The problem was that by the time they found her body cause of death could not be determined. He then came up with the story that it was an accident. I think they want to make sure that the defense can't sway the jury to believe it was an accident.

After the leak about the chloroform in the trunk, I think that LE has tightened up or sealed the case file on this case. I expect to see an arrest soon that may include the rest of the family also.

LE might feel they have what they need. LE definitely has more than we know. The DA is telling LE they need more. The DA prefers a body although it is not actually required. The DA doesn't want to take chances because there is always the possibilty of getting the person on their jury that wants to see the body (not literally) and if he/she doesn't see a body - they conclude reasonable doubt.

Question - Does anybody feel "leaks" are lies? Does anybody feel "leaks" are really leaks, or does anybody feel that the info released is orchestrated in a way that could lead to an avenue of more info?

Keep in mind too that JB is trying to have them stop testing the samples. They aren't "nothing" or he wouldn't give a rat's a$$ about them. There may be things that are in the testing phase that we don't even know about.

The light bulb has not come on for me. what do 3 little ducks mean? LE is 3 little ducks?

Very clever! I'll admit it took a couple of seconds for the lightbulb to come on!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back