Geraldo Rivera (FOXN @10pm EDT) Sept. 13, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloridaKatz

Former Member
Reaction score
Starting this thread in case Geraldo has any news on the case.

I am sitting here watching and hoping for some big news, lol

He was in Tx yesterday, pretending that the hurricane knocked him down.

I saw that. I didn't realize that 25 people have died though. I'm in Florida and I haaaaaaate hurricanes !

25 people died in the LA train crashes...have they said 25 killed in hurricane also?

I watched that last night and all I could think was that he was an idiot. Did you see him holding onto that tree and the micropone never left the other hand and was up to his mouth the whole time?

I watched him hanging onto a palm tree at 2am! I didn't want to turn it off just in case he went flying....... weeeeeeee

I only watch Fox for Nascar, Greta and Geraldo

This Weekend: Geraldo and Team LIVE and 'At Large'

Sat., Sept. 13:
• LIVE from the Hurricane Zone: Geraldo and team report from Texas where they are tracking the path of Hurricane Ike
• What Happened to Caylee: The Anthony family is pointing fingers at a man they say could be responsible for the toddler's disappearance. Who is he? We'll introduce you to him

http://www.foxnews.com/geraldo/

Did you see how things kept flying at him & hitting him in the head? Every few minutes he'd say "OW!" and hold onto his head. The best part of hurricanes is watching the journalists cover them.

25 people died in the LA train crashes...have they said 25 killed in hurricane also?

I thought that's what they said at the start of the show. I heard earlier today that it was just 2 people confirmed deceased, but then they said 25 at the start of Geraldo. Hmmmm. Wonder if they meant the train crash.

Both are very sad historical stories.

Did you see how things kept flying at him & hitting him in the head? Every few minutes he'd say "OW!" and hold onto his head. The best part of hurricanes is watching the journalists cover them.

Yep that was funny. And I saw Jim Cantori get smacked with a sheet of stucco or something on the weather channel at around 1:30 this morning too. And another guy at the Weather Channel got knocked on his butt by the wind (Mike Bettis I think).

I saw that. I didn't realize that 25 people have died though. I'm in Florida and I haaaaaaate hurricanes !

I lived in S. Fl. for 30 years, left two years ago. Had enough of hurricanes. I wish they'd hurry up and talk about this case so I can turn the channel. Geraldo makes me want to barf.

I think they are trying to blame JG.

See that little gesture Caylee is making the photo? It's from a song that was used in the movie Shreck by Smashmouth.
She is making the "L: for loser. Someone taught her that gesture and even though she isn't doing it quite right, you can recognise it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow