Are Threads Disappearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelmadawg

Reaction score
We had a discussion going under

if Caylee is NOT found

just a few minutes ago, and poof it's gone??

I know. We had one going on GA's affair and it is also gone.
Moderators,
it would be nice if you would pm the thread starters to let us know what went wrong with our threads...it's upsetting. this would help us to know when we are braking some kind of rule we did not know. thanks so much!

holy smokes gone also ,but that was last weeks

Trish stated on the cindy tread that she is cleaning house today! Be patient, she states some threads will return, some may not. She has to look at them all and its a whole lot of them.

We had a discussion going under

if Caylee is NOT found

just a few minutes ago, and poof it's gone??
it has been merged into the thread if no body is found.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68783

I usually leave a redirect bu there are so many dup threads today that those redirects would clog the forum even more.
Do a search of your last posts and it will take you to any thread you are missing unless it was removed from the forum.

this thread will self destruct shortly.

I have 60 alerts in my mailbox this morning and so i am trying to go through them all and see what's up.As far as sending a note to the thread starters that haven't done a search before posting a thread, I can maybe get to that tomorrow. :)

They have been moved to threads that are similar in topic. Usually if you click the thread that says "moved" it will take you to where it was moved. For example, the one about what if Caylee was not found was moved to "convictions wthout a body"

In my opinion, George's Affair thread was something that should have been brought up in the rumors thread...and there were already some threads pertaining to convictions without a body, so that one MAY have been included/moved to a thread that already existed...I think where we are all so anxious about there not being anything NEW that we are all grasping at straws and looking for anything new to talk about that we can find...I know I have been...

In my opinion, George's Affair thread was something that should have been brought up in the rumors thread...and there were already some threads pertaining to convictions without a body, so that one MAY have been included/moved to a thread that already existed...I think where we are all so anxious about there not being anything NEW that we are all grasping at straws and looking for anything new to talk about that we can find...I know I have been...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70779&page=22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member