2008.09.14 Casey Enters No Guilty Plea On Fraud Charges - REVISITED

halleyscomet

Inactive
Reaction score
http://www.wesh.com/news/17472147/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Missing Caylee Anthony's mother, Casey, entered a plea on Sunday to 10 felony check fraud charges filed against her last week.

She has also turned down the right to have an arraignment on those charges.

There's also been a timeline set up for a judge's decision on whether to grant an injunction against protests outside the Anthony home.

Great post, thanks.... wonder if she plead in person or via JB...

also it is stating that judge has not ruled on protestor injunction yet

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Missing Caylee Anthony's mother, Casey, entered a plea on Sunday to 10 felony check fraud charges filed against her last week.

There's also been a timeline set up for a judge's decision on whether to grant an injunction against protests outside the Anthony home.

wow.. but on Sunday?? Court house was open?? don't understand this one.. open it special for her?? and can't believe she plead not guilty. lol her name is on checks and dl info. video of her at stores. omg but jb wants info of what the state has..

ok but what does it mean by her turning down the right for arraignment mean?? i don't know what this one means and is it a big thing??
tia

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony, mother of missing Caylee Anthony, entered a plea on Sunday to 10 felony check fraud charges filed against her last week.

Her lawyer Jose Baez filed a discovery motion, which means he wants to see what evidence the state plans to use in their prosecution of Casey Anthony.

I don't understand how someone can plead not guilty when there is video tape to show she did it..?

To, for Baez to file that kind of motion, does this particularly just ask for documents or evidence pertaining to current charges only? Or would they be required to show what she could be facing as well?

I believe the discovery can only be on what she has been charged for... I feel that is another reason they have not charged her yet, they don't have to show what they have.

I wonder if she is going to say ZG stole the checks?

well Feisty I am sure she will. or script said she had to do it.. lol if it wasnt for Caylee being gone , this would be so darn funny.. such a big joke..

Bizarre that she could enter the plea on a Sunday. And when did she leave the house? No one saw her, no one reported on it. Unless she was down on the car's floor when CA left the house this morning.

Also, article says FL's Attorney General stated injunction ruling may come down to whether or not the HOA owns the sidewalks.

Oh for the love.... how in the world can you plead not guilty when they have your name on the checks and they have you on vid camera?? It just goes to show this girl thinks she can get away with everything and deny, deny, deny, even when the truth is pushed in her face!

Courts are open on Sunday in Florida? That's a first

They probably only had a minimum of ppl and JB most likey plead for her without her there.... this is just my feeling and I read that she does not have to appear to plead. They are learning to avoid some of the bru ha ha

Bizarre that she could enter the plea on a Sunday. And when did she leave the house? No one saw her, no one reported on it. Unless she was down on the car's floor when CA left the house this morning.

Also, article says FL's Attorney General stated injunction ruling may come down to whether or not the HOA owns the sidewalks.

I keep reading on here different threads that kc left house yesterday but didnt see her come back... i can't find a link no where about it tho.. im sure she would be hiding on floor .. she can't face all the protestors anymore.. shes a guilty chicken and running now..

Oh for the love.... how in the world can you plead not guilty when they have your name on the checks and they have you on vid camera?? It just goes to show this girl thinks she can get away with everything and deny, deny, deny, even when the truth is pushed in her face!

she'll say something like she had no choice but to do it, she stole to help desperately 'find her daughter'. watch and see.

She seems to not be able to admit to any wrong doing, even if it's 100 percent obvious to everyone else that she is indeed guilty.

Great post, thanks.... wonder if she plead in person or via JB...

also it is stating that judge has not ruled on protestor injunction yet

She entered a written plea and waived her right to an arraignment.

Well the defense should be interesting stuff if these charges do go through

I can hear JB now. "That is not my client on the video. Her ID was stolen. The thief writes like her, etc. "
Unbelieveable

she'll say something like she had no choice but to do it, she stole to help desperately 'find her daughter'. watch and see.

I think she already cunningly set up her defense to this. In the interview she stated that she will lie and STEAL to get her daughter back.

I think she already cunningly set up her defense to this. In the interview she stated that she will lie and STEAL to get her daughter back.

yup, yup. that was the first thing i thought of when i heard her say that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back