Casey Turning Herself In on NEW Charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mama Lioness

Inactive
Reaction score
WFTV just broke in with news that KC was turning herself in on new charges with no details of the charges available.

WFTV just broke in with news that KC was turning herself in on new charges with no details of the charges available.

Now if she would just find a heart and come clean about the rest of this mess she has caused, we could put some closure to this fiasco. Where's Caylee?

Not to mention, JB has probably already arranged for her to be bailed out.

Nice to bad she'll be right back out. I swear the Anthony family is more worried about keeping her out of jail than finding their granddaughter sad

WOW!

Are we sure about this? If true, the timing is so perfect!

Now if she would just find a heart and come clean about the rest of this mess she has caused, we could put some closure to this fiasco. Where's Caylee?

Not to mention, JB has probably already arranged for her to be bailed out.

I know really....How many times can we bear to see her get in and out of jail when we all know that it is exactly where she belongs....one day very soon that door isn't going to swing the other way. She'll go there and stay there forever!

The article definitely says new charges and mentions the fraud and other charges so I'm guessing these charges are separate from those. Could be more checks.

So by turning herself in, does that mean she's going back to jail? Or could she be bonded out immediately?

She already filed not guilty why would she need to return to jail?

The article definitely says new charges and mentions the fraud and other charges so I'm guessing these charges are separate from those. Could be more checks.

So by turning herself in, does that mean she's going back to jail? Or could she be bonded out immediately?

She can always bond out until she is charged with something that warrants "No Bond" status. We all know what that is.......and those charges will come down sooner than later.

Her attorney or someone could have already made arrangements for the bond, so she would be processed and released.

Maybe this why the judge didn't rule on the protester charges today? maybe she is getting something big? Would be nice but I doubt it

She already filed not guilty why would she need to return to jail?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think she pled not guilty on the charges she was arrested on a couple of weeks ago. These are new. But I do have a question-If these new charges ALSO involve her theft of Amy's check's, why didn't LE file them all at once?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong