Casey Turning Herself In on NEW Charges #2

there's an undisclosed hold again, is that there everytime, or could it be a new hold that would keep her from getting bonded out?

Booking Number: 08045134
Race: White
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986
Last Known Address: 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, Fl 32829

Cell: F-DORML-12
Date Booked: 09/15/2008
Time Booked: 02:25pm
Number of Holds: HOME CONFINEMENT
undisclosed - 002
Notes: None

How long will she be in this time?
It seems to be a game to her. Oh, here we go again, another photo op. Better accessorise and try to look like there is someone behind those cold, flat, lifeless, eyes. The expression has not changed. It looks soul less.
I wonder if JB advises her to wear the Caylee tshirt.

to date these are the charges that KC is charged with:
08-CF-0013331-O Filing Date: 7/8/2008
1) UTTERING FORGERY
2) FRAUD. USE OF PERSONAL IDENT. INFORMATION
3) CR-PETIT THEFT OF $100 OR MORE
4) UTTERING A FORGED CHECK
5) FRAUD. USE OF PERSONAL IDENT. INFORMATION
6) CR-PETIT THEFT OF $100 OR MORE
7) UTTERING A FORGED CHECK
8) FRAUD. USE OF PERSONAL IDENT. INFORMATION
9) CR-PETIT THEFT OF $100 OR MORE
10) UTTERING FORGED BILLS / NOTES
An Information has been filed as to the above listed charges (formally charging her)

08-CF-0013520-O Filing Date: 9/4/2008
UTTERING A FORGED CHECK
FRAUD. USE OF PERSONAL IDENT. INFORMATION
CR-PETIT THEFT OF $100 OR MORE
Please note that on 9/11/08 these charges were closed and consolidate with 48-2008-CF-013331-O

08-CF-0013521-O Filing Date: 9/4/2008
UTTERING A FORGED CHECK
Please note this case has also been closed and consolidated with 08-cf-13331

08-CF-0010925-O Filing Date: 7/16/2008
1) Cr-Neglect of a Child
2) False Report to Law Enforcement Officers
an Information has been filed for these charges

Date Booked: 09/15/2008 (todays new charges)
1) Uttering A Forged Check
2) Fraud. Use Of Personal Ident. Information
3)Petit Theft Of $100 Or More

to date these are the charges that KC is charged with:
08-CF-0013331-O Filing Date: 7/8/2008
1) UTTERING FORGERY
2) FRAUD. USE OF PERSONAL IDENT. INFORMATION
3) CR-PETIT THEFT OF $100 OR MORE
4) UTTERING A FORGED CHECK
5) FRAUD. USE OF PERSONAL IDENT. INFORMATION
6) CR-PETIT THEFT OF $100 OR MORE
7) UTTERING A FORGED CHECK
8) FRAUD. USE OF PERSONAL IDENT. INFORMATION
9) CR-PETIT THEFT OF $100 OR MORE
10) UTTERING FORGED BILLS / NOTES
An Information has been filed as to the above listed charges (formally charging her)

08-CF-0013520-O Filing Date: 9/4/2008
UTTERING A FORGED CHECK
Please note that on 9/11/08 these charges were closed and consolidate with 48-2008-CF-013331-O

08-CF-0013521-O Filing Date: 9/4/2008
UTTERING A FORGED CHECK
Please note this case has also been closed and consolidated with 08-cf-13331

08-CF-0010925-O Filing Date: 7/16/2008
1) Cr-Neglect of a Child
2) False Report to Law Enforcement Officers
an Information has been filed for these charges

Date Booked: 09/15/2008 (todays new charges)
1) Uttering A Forged Check2) Fraud. Use Of Personal Ident. Information
3)Petit Theft Of $100 Or More

EEEKKK, you mean it's against the law to talk about forged checks? OMG, I didn't know that. :eek:

I never knew before this case that presenting a check for payment was considered "uttering". Certainly a different term. I am a senior and worked in accounting/finance all my life. I also took classes in College. Guess I am not too old to learn....

I never knew before this case that presenting a check for payment was considered "uttering". Certainly a different term. I am a senior and worked in accounting/finance all my life. I also took classes in College. Guess I am not too old to learn....

:eek:

Well great with this record KC will never be able to get a job. Her parents are forever doomed to be victims of her mooching.

She looked pretty worn down and beaten in the video - not as smiley and proud as before. Hopefully she'll be ready to just tell what happened. It would have to be a big relief if she just got it out. Oh wait, I forgot - sociopaths don't care.

I liked the touch of the rosary and caylee necklace to match her tshirt. :bang:

I don't get why people keep calling it "leaking" when they come right out in front of cameras and say what they have to say. That is not leaking!

omg! Everytime law enforcement holds a press conference in this case, they are CHOOSING to give information about this case to the media that is not only hindering their investigation but possibly hurting the prosecutions chances of convicting KC if they choose to charge her with murder. That sounds like a leak to me. And with all of this information that is being made public (chloroform, hair strands, air testing) NOTHING that is being made public is helping anyone find Caylee. Trust me, I think LE is trying their hardest to close this case, but KC is taking this to the grave and no "leaks" or unnecessary press conferences is going to change this. LE is grasping for straws because they have hit a dead end in a web of lies.

Again, this is my opinion. Luvs u all! :)

Just got home and saw that Casey is back in jail!!!!! YEAH! She doesn't look so happy about it,.. in fact in her mugshot she almost looks like she is gonna cry,... GOOD!!!!!!!!
jmo

Just got home and saw that Casey is back in jail!!!!! YEAH! She doesn't look so happy about it,.. in fact in her mugshot she almost looks like she is gonna cry,... GOOD!!!!!!!!
jmo

OT. Love your avatar :)

that she turned herself in. It makes it sound as if KC is somehow co-operating with LE. She hasn't in the past and she still isn't.

According to the document on the OSCO website on 9/15 the document released from them states:

CAYLEE ANTHONY UPDATE #13 September 15, 2008

Casey Anthony faces new charges

Orange County investigators from the agency’s Economic Crimes Squad have arrested Casey Anthony for Uttering a Forged Instrument, Petit Theft, and Criminal Use of Personal Information in connection with their ongoing investigation into Ms. Anthony’s illegal use of a friend’s bank account. The defendant was arrested without incident at the Orange County Jail following a scheduled visit with her home confinement release supervisor. She was with counsel at the time of her arrest and is expected to remain in custody until her first appearance tomorrow morning.

We will post the report/charging affidavit on our web site when it becomes available.

D/S Carlos Padilla
Orange County Sheriff's Office
Office of Media Relations
Ofc. 407-254-7350
http://www.ocso.com
carlos.padilla@ocfl.net

I don't see how being arrested in the presence of her attorney means that she turned herself in. She didn't.

If I'm out of line I apologize. It's just that everytime I read the thread it sounds like she is better than she is. If it was up to her, she wouldn't be in jail tonight.

I swear in the picture above with Caylee's image superimposed...it looks (to me) like Caylee is making the "L" for "Loser" on her head!!! LOL

I swear in the picture above with Caylee's image superimposed...it looks (to me) like Caylee is making the "L" for "Loser" on her head!!! LOL
Yeah, i had a feeling that casey and company were teaching her how to do that for kicks. But, ironically, (or not!), that also looks like ASL (sign language) for "father".

That girl has a lot of gall by wearing a "Where's Caylee?" t-shirt in every photo op ... oops, perp walk I mean. IMO she knows exactly where her baby is.

She doesn't cry like Paris Hilton, looking back to her trips to the pokey though, wonder if she's taking cues from her? Reality and Casey probably don't have a passing acquaintance so what better role model than a Paris. MOO.

No tears in this family ... not a one. Weird, no one has even have looked like there were tears for Caylee.

I just arrived home and on Fox news network they said Casey was again arrested today. Does anyone have any information on this yet?

I just arrived home and on Fox news network they said Casey was again arrested today. Does anyone have any information on this yet?
I moved you over here Turbo. We are on our second thread. Take off your shoes and relax..lots to read :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back