5/3/04 National Examiner: Pam Archuleta May Have Seen Killer

BlueCrab

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In the May 3, 2004 edition of the National Examiner, with JonBenet's picture on the front cover, Pam Archuleta says that during the December 3, 1996 Parade of Lights in Boulder she saw the man who could have killed JonBenet. From the article:

"JonBenet was sitting up high on the back seat of a Christmas-red convertible with two other pageant contestants, waving to the crowd while the song Jingle Bell Rock was played from the car.

"A plastic sign on the side of the convertible identified her by name and revealed that she was a child beauty queen. Family friend Pam Archuleta held JonBenet's ankle to keep her from falling.

"As they went past one of the town's leading banks, a strange man walked from the crowd toward the BMW. Archuleta says he looked "creepy" and had "a face full of anger and hatred" that she will never forget. She had the impression that the man had seen JonBenet before and recognized her.

"Well-dressed in a tweed jacket and jeans, the man was in his 40's, tall and thin with graying hair. He stared at JonBenet and walked to within two feet of the car.

"For Archuleta, the staring man's behavior marred what until then had seemed an innocent Christmas event that could have taken place in any town in America."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pam Archuleta, of course, is the wife of Mike Archuleta, the Ramsey's pilot. The Ramseys and the Archuletas were also personal friends.

The article in the National Examiner didn't mention that on December 6, 1996 John and Patsy Ramsey weren't even in Boulder that night as JonBenet rode in the parade. They were in New York City with Glen and Susan Stine. Burke and JonBenet were being watched by Patsy's mother, Nedra Paugh, and apparently by the Stine's college student live-in caregiver for Doug Stine, Nathan Inouye. From the 1998 interviews:

DAN SHULER: "In '96, was he (Burke) involved in the parade also?"

PATSY RAMSEY: "No. He and Nathan -- just watched, but he wasn't in the parade."

Note the pause after Patsy mentions Nathan for the only time during the three days of interviews. Another faux pas by Patsy?

JMO

What is disturbing to me is the sign...Miss JonBenet Ramsey - Beauty Queen.

What was Patsy thinking!?

.."As they went past one of the town's leading banks, a strange man walked from the crowd toward the BMW. Archuleta says he looked "creepy" and had "a face full of anger and hatred" that she will never forget. She had the impression that the man had seen JonBenet before and recognized her...
:liar:

What convenient timing as usual for this crock to emerge

But....for those who will hang on this as gospel, my bridge in Brooklyn is still for sale.

How about the oceanfront property in Kansas? Wanna split the proceeds?

And this "friend" of the Ramsey's waited 8 years to tell this?

Yeah, right.

ayjey said:

Yeah, right.

Ditto! I'm not buying this for a second. :banghead:

:banghead: Oh good grief! So now every creepy looking male in Boulder might be the "killer"? Ugh!

Never mind that it isn't HIS clothing fibers found on the dead child's body and the tote where part of the murder weapon was found - but her mother's!!
Not to mention her mother's linguistics and handwriting in the fake note left!

Where do they get this garbage??

It's a TABLOID! They don't have to "get it" from anywhere. They can just make it up, and they do.

Even if this is Pam Archuleta's story, a tabloid reporting it years later doesn't mean she is just now telling it.

LovelyPigeon said:
It's a TABLOID! They don't have to "get it" from anywhere. They can just make it up, and they do.

Even if this is Pam Archuleta's story, a tabloid reporting it years later doesn't mean she is just now telling it.

Very true LP. However, if this was a story told from the onset of this investigation, especially since the description is so vague and totally stereotypical of what we might imagine a "bad man" to look like, this story would have been screamed from the rooftops for the past 7+years.

Lou would have been touting this all over his interviews, presentations, etc. He is the one who started the whole "pedophile dream" routine and this would have been repeated over the years ad nauseum.

Just more RST garbage in/out

Brefie,

Sure thing. We'll split the proceed of either sale :)

If this is what Pam A told police in 1996-97, it may very well be part of Smit's theory.

ayjey said:

Yeah, right.

=================<><

Indeed, hmmm. IF IF IF this was told to BPD ASAP after the murder, it should have had notoriety THEN! Another boo boo by the police ?, I suspect not.

IF IF IF PA had this information on December 26, 1996, duh, she should have talked to the Examiner,Enquirer etc., OR OR PR and JR should have used the media, and said so on their notorious presentation onCNN television, er performance.

So dumb to retain such IMPORTANT information, and never make a mention of it. Better question might be, what is PA's IQ?

How come ma and pa were not there for JonBenets big night??

My lightbulb just went on.

Here is a link for days of the week in 1996 calendar.
http://www.episodelist.com/calendar/view_month.php?dd=27&mm=10&yyyy=1996

December the 3 is my birthday, in 1996 the 3rd was on a Thursday. Did the Ramseys stay in NY that weekend?

That coming Monday would tie into the times that JonBenet went to the school nurse.

Also the following week she did the same (as I recall, someone correct me if I have erred) How long did the Ramseys stay in NY?????? If they stayed two weeks OR less, then home for their party on the 23rd, when we heard (rightly or wrongly that JonBenet was crying at that party. Plus her little friend said she was told by JonBenet that JBR was to have a secret visit from Santa Claus, then she was murdered within two days after the 23rd party. This raises a whole group of interesting and unanswered questions in my mind.

Did the same baby sitting folks watch JonBenet while Patsy's mom went Christmas shopping er, hmmmm.

Camper that was a great observation of the coinciding dates of the parade with John and Patsy's trip to NY and JB's visits to the school nurse!

Can't be certain, but I seem to recall reading somewhere that Grandma and/or Grandpa Paugh took care of the children during the time of the Christmas Parade???

Everything and everyone has ALWAYS been quiet about Don Paugh....TOO QUIET. Not so with Nedra or Patsy's sisters......but never, ever anything about or from Don. Strange???

Could one of the keys to parts of this mystery lay with Grandpa Paugh???

Don't know , but it's something that has always bugged me.

This is my opinion

No one really knows where GPP was on Dec. 25/26. I remember reading he was home alone at his apartment on Pearl Street. Then Nedra changes the story saying GPP was with her in Roswell Ga.

Another report said GPP took a standby flight to Atlanta on Christmas Eve which does not make sense. An employee at Access Graphics said whenever John Ramsey left town, Grandpa was always there to hold down the fort.

With the Ramsey's going to Charlevoix it would only make sense if GPP spent the holidays in Boulder. There seems to be a conspiracy of silence going on with Patsy Ramsey and her father.

BlueCrab said:
Pam Archuleta says that during the December 3, 1996 Parade of Lights in Boulder she saw the man who could have killed JonBenet.
Looks like Mike Archuleta is doing everything he can to maintain good job references....LOL

Have I stumbled onto a whole new set of dots?

The link hit me, because this was the first time that I knew, perhaps other posters have seen it before, but not me, that ma and pa were not home, but were in NY, and the Stine boys tutor was helping look after JonBenet, for the parade.

So things hinge on HOW long were ma and pa gone to NY with the Stines.

Wonder if GPP flew out on a commercial plane or IF our man MA took him away. So my original theory about MA hustling JAR out of town, may just have been re-adjusted, at least in my head.

This would tie together a few knots in my mind about WHY MA was not at the ready the morning of the 26th to FLY the Ramseys to Charlevoix.

This would explain the HUGE coverup and mickey mouse behaviors on the part of the Ramseys for 7 years, would it not?

Some better questions would be, will 'we' ever know the truth, and will 'anyone' ever take the trouble to dig up the whole smelly mess, to find the truth.

For some reason, Marilyn VanDeburs father comes to mind.

I will not post my further thoughts.

PR is now suffering from her recurring cancer, and quoted in the current issue of the Enquirer, as saying 'She was sorry she ever got JonBenet into the pageants etc.'

Perhaps PR is the bigger victim here.

For some reason, Marilyn VanDeburs father comes to mind.

I will not post my further thoughts.

PR is now suffering from her recurring cancer, and quoted in the current issue of the Enquirer, as saying 'She was sorry she ever got JonBenet into the pageants etc.'

Perhaps PR is the bigger victim here.[/QUOTE]

No need to say another thing, Camper............I would venture to guess that y
our further thoughts echo my own. :silenced:

this is my opinion

Brefie said:
Patsy was thinking, "What a great weekend to go to NYC."

Bababababhahahahahhahaha good one Brefie :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

SisterSocks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back