What Casey fears most

crimesolver4U

Reaction score
What Casey fears most is that Cindy and George profit from this case and she goes to jail for the rest of her life and cant get a penny of it, and Cindy and George buy a new house, a boat, go on cruises with money from writing a book ect.
If she is convicted she cant profit but they can.
I would like to say something about all these posts about Casey raking up money for telling her story. I think some posters dont realize something.
1. There is so much information about this case in the public domain that it is a public story now and anyone can write a book or make a movie about the case and do not need Casey or the Anthonys approval.
2. Casey has no story that anyone is going to be interested in taking from her directly, because she refuses to give any information or tell anything that is truthful. So even if someone did want to get her personal story and were willing to pay her, she has nothing to tell. Her story about Zenaida Gonzales is not something people want to read, and she is never going to tell the true story about what happened to Caylee. The more interesting story is the documents that are out there, the evidene, and the story of the case as a whole in terms of the denail of the parents and the dysfunction in that family as seen by friends, those closest to her, the police, as well as an analysis of Caseys sociopathic behavior or anti personality disorder. Casey has nothing worth selling. Even if someone wanted to write her story about Zenaida the babysitter that we know does not exist and I dont think anyone cares to read more lies from her, or see them in film from her point of view, she cannot profit if convicted.
Her parents can sell their story of what it was like living through this, and they can benefit from those profits or they can sell home movies. In jail
Casey will never profit

Casey fears being without a dude.......she fears losing a dude

KC fears orange prison overalls. They are very hard to accessorise.

Oh she also fears the day when they take her hair straightener away from her. Especially if she has a court appearance on that day...

I'm not sure if this is true or not so wanted to toss it out there. If Casey does, in fact, quickly makes a book/movie deal and then gets convicted, under the Son of Sam law, won't her assets be seized?

I'm not sure if this is true or not so wanted to toss it out there. If Casey does, in fact, quickly makes a book/movie deal and then gets convicted, under the Son of Sam law, won't her assets be seized?

Oooh I hope so. I guess that wouldn't cover any profit her parents make though, would it?

I think you've hit the nail on the head.
And I think it explains her motive, too.
wasnt she seeing other guys while she was seeing this TonE? i thought i read someplace she was

What does Casey fear the most? I'm not sure she has any fears, as in her deluded mind she thinks she has outsmarted everyone.
If there's anything she fears the most, it's that Caylee's remains will be found and the jig is up!

I think what Casey fears most, albeit subconsciously, is losing the love of her parents.

What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall in that house. We've seen so little of Casey. I can't imagine her not fearing losing her freedom.

What does Casey fear the most?

How about the TRUTH

Never mind, that is a given!!

The only thing I think Kc fears is that the find Caylee!!! And are able to determine cause of death. JMO:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

I theorize that Casey's biggest fear is being proven guilty of the pre-meditated murder of her child, spending life in prison. I know that Florida has the death penalty, but I don't think she will draw that card.

I think she fears losing the support of all her friends and the approval of her parents once the truth is found out. If it ever happens. I don't think she will ever admit what she has done.

I think what Casey fears the most is being exposed. Having everyone figure out that she is really just a scared insecure girl who made mountains and mountains of mistakes. The biggest mistake (this is an understatement) was causing harm to the one person who offered her unconditional love.

If Casey is found guilty of murder, can the state of Florida attempt to regain some of their expenses incurred in this lengthy investigation from any profits gained by the family through books or movie deals? They must be spending tons of money on this investigation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back