George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

911 calls from last nights disturbances

Click on 911 Rocks and
Click on Disturbance 9-1-1 Call (Casey calling 911)

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

all I have to say is that Casey keeps saying that this is getting ridiculous and that someone needs to come out there NOW.
Well Miss Casey WHAT is ridiculous is you NOT TELLING WHERE YOUR BABY IS!!!!!

This whole family needs to stop worrying about the protesters and what has happened to their house and worry WHERE this poor child is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO FIND CAYLEE! jmo

Dead babies, dead grass, and now it's raining pennies from Heaven - go figure.

My opinion, of course.

With all due respect, I don't agree with what happened, however, in the first call to 911, the operator did tell Cindy to stay in the house..:rolleyes:

more emotion over protesters than a kidnapped daughter... see she isnt responsible for the protesters so emotion is evedent, but she is responsible for Caylee..emotion non existent! JMO

She goes out of her way to call the police about protesters, but refuses to talk to them about her missing baby?

Oh sure, she has her priorities in order.

Fortunately for her, the police aren't allowed to play tit for tat, but I'll bet that dispatcher would have loved to say they'd be out there as soon as she tells them where Caylee is.

Wow, imagine that. She can call 911 when people are throwing rocks at her house, but she cannot call 911 when her daughter is missing.

really?

oddly enough, i thought she sounded exactly the same...hmm.

Me too, only more indignant as if they should be there already and should have jumped the moment her mother called.

Like she is an innocent bystander in all of this. She is the reason her parents have to keep going through all this crap.

actually after listening to it all the way she is pretty articulate which makes me sick because I want to see her as being a complete idiot but she isnt! ugh

What caught my attention - who is this? she was asked

"The resident" .... was KC's answer. Even she knows how vile her own name is right now.

Me too, only more indignant as if they should be there already and should have jumped the moment her mother called.

Like she is an innocent bystander in all of this. She is the reason her parents have to keep going through all this crap.

EXACTLY!! Who does she think she is??? I am furious after hearing her demanding, complaining voice. Put her back in jail! :behindbar

Grass, windows and even garage doors can be replaced.

Caylee cannot.

she was calm and collected and seems to do well under pressure, but did you notice the pause when the operator asked her who she was, its like she expected them to know? Or did I miss her answering her? I dunno the simple fact that she isnt stupid she is obviously capable and articulate makes her seem all the more cold and calculating to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back