Casey Calls 911 On Protesters

Status
Not open for further replies.
So KC does know how to call 911 afterall

Baby, baby stick your head in gravy, wash it off in bubble gum and send it to the navy.

SHE MAKES ME SO ILL.

"This has to be taken care of immediately." I agree, go back to jail. You are not a resident. You are a suspect.

But if you listen to the call she did not want to give her name when ask she said I am the resident. Come on KC be proud of your name!!! and all the confusion that goes with it!!!

Yeah she is ashamed of her name..........she sounded like she was about to break

She is more upset in this phone call about protestors being on their property than she was during the interview about her child being missing for 31 days!

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

just listened to it. She knew 911 and wanted the cops there immediately but couldn't call them for her own daughter. she's a waste

:) Please fix my quote. It has the wrong link. I've got the correct link on the first post of this thread now. Thanks

all I have to say is that Casey keeps saying that this is getting ridiculous and that someone needs to come out there NOW.
Well Miss Casey WHAT is ridiculous is you NOT TELLING WHERE YOUR BABY IS!!!!!

This whole family needs to stop worrying about the protesters and what has happened to their house and worry WHERE this poor child is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO FIND CAYLEE!
jmo

I'm so confused. The link that is there now is Cindy or Casey?

They'll sure as heck search like heck for these protesters but they sure as heck won't search for their Granddaughter. What a shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77