Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,auditory,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yankeesbelle04

Reaction score
Let me start by saying I AM NOT A PSYCHIC. That is not why I started this thread.. But out of all of the threads that I have read, I havent seen much about psychic interpretations of the case, except of course, the one psychic who claimed Caylee spoke with her ("tell them about the man who hid me"), and the one who has helped with the search..I know a lot of sleuthers think that psychics are a bunch of bologna, but I do believe that there are some people who truly have that gift. I am very interested in hearing any psychics thoughts on this matter, if there are any who are sleuthers here.. Hopefully there are and we will hear from you!

PLEASE NO FAKES!!! The posters here are really smart, and they will make you out in a heart beat!

Please pray for Caylee!

My hubby is psychic when he is feeling well. When we were on Maui recently I had picked up a magazine with an article on Caylee. He was thumbing through the magazine and when he brought it back to me he said... this little girl is dead, she is in water and I am not sure that her mother did it...

I do believe in psychics, but none are ever 100% on and they cannot pick what they see.

Thanks for this thread. I am looking forward to reading the posts also.

If you don't believe in psychics, this thread is not for you.

Thank you too! I was a bit hesitant before starting it, not knowing what some reactions would be, but in the end, I decided I didn't care because I knew there were others like me who just are looking for some other explanation..Lord knows, nothing could be stranger than some of the lies Casey has told..

Thank you too! I was a bit hesitant before starting it, not knowing what some reactions would be, but in the end, I decided I didn't care because I knew there were others like me who just are looking for some other explanation..Lord knows, nothing could be stranger than some of the lies Casey has told..

We have a backwards talking thread, an astrology thread too. There's nothing wrong with a psychic thread.

I have a son with special needs who seems to have some extraordinary ESP...no reasoning or explanation except for some other cited examples with others who live with his syndrome.

So, I too have an open mind and am interested in reading this thread. Don't apologize for starting it.

At the very least it might possibly help? Who knows?!

This thread looks promising.

I too would love to hear from so people who feel like the have some insight through enhanced senses!

I absolutely do not believe in ghosts or psychics. Now, we have a ghost that my hubby and I have both seen. Never say never.

I, for one would love to hear from any psychics following this case...at least we might get closer to where Caylee is...

That is my only hope, that someone out there can find this precious child...she just has to found.

I also would like to hear from legit psychic, I do believe, I have been to one who was keenly on target it was eerie, I have experienced strange things, but I have never seen a ghost I do believe in Guardian Angels protecting us I have been protected.

I wonder if Sandra Bellanger has any insight into what has happened to little Caylee...do you all remember how "right on" she was with the Laci Peterson case?

I would like to make a comment about this to the FAKES or anyone who thinks this would be a joke................. remember CA,KC and the defense read WS and they might make this part of their defense. Just a thought..............

This is my first post, but I have been so obsessed with this case since it broke. My daughter,who is soon to be eight years old has shown psychic abilities since she was four years old. I remember when this case first broke and I was watching NG, my daughter looked at me with a scared look on her face and said, "Mommy, that little girl is dead and her mommy did it". I was shocked and asked her why she would say that. My daughter told me that Amanda told her. Amanda is a young spirit that had been visiting my daughter. There is so much more, but to be honest, it can be pretty overwhelming and there are so many skeptics out there. I find myself at times telling my daughter not to talk about her gift at school because some people may not understand. She says, "Mommy, God gave me this gift to help people and I don't care what people think." So there ya go. I would love to hear any other psychic thoughts out there.

If there are so Many so called Psychics in this world why can't any of them find Caylee?

Or Trenton Duckett or Natalie Hollaway or any of the other 1000's of missing children in this country?

Why do they always give extremely vague clues that could be attributed to almost anything or anywhere?

Such as "Caylee's near the water" or "The man Hid me"

Sorry but in my opinion there is no such thing as a Psychic

If there are so Many so called Psychics in this world why can't any of them find Caylee?

Or Trenton Duckett or Natalie Hollaway or any of the other 1000's of missing children in this country?

Why do they always give extremely vague clues that could be attributed to almost anything or anywhere?

I dont know the answer to that, but I've always heard that psychics don't pick their thoughts.. There are detectives who go use psychics for insight and interpretations, and that's all we are really asking for here.. No negativity..Just interpretations.. As I said earlier, nothing is stranger than some of Casey's lies.

I completely understand where you are coming from, Boston. Many people feel the way you do. That is part of the reason I had told my daughter to not talk about her experiences to kids or adults. I fear people will distance themselves from her or think that she is weird. All I can say is that there have been so many things that she has been right about that I can't explain away.

I completely understand where you are coming from, Boston. Many people feel the way you do. That is part of the reason I had told my daughter to not talk about her experiences to kids or adults. I fear people will distance themselves from her or think that she is weird. All I can say is that there have been so many things that she has been right about that I can't explain away.

I have heard that children are more susepticle to having psychic abilities amongst other abilities (seeing ghosts, etc.) I completely understand your hesitation in wanting your daugther to speak about her experiences, but at the same time, it's such a special gift to have!

This is my first post, but I have been so obsessed with this case since it broke. My daughter,who is soon to be eight years old has shown psychic abilities since she was four years old. I remember when this case first broke and I was watching NG, my daughter looked at me with a scared look on her face and said, "Mommy, that little girl is dead and her mommy did it". I was shocked and asked her why she would say that. My daughter told me that Amanda told her. Amanda is a young spirit that had been visiting my daughter. There is so much more, but to be honest, it can be pretty overwhelming and there are so many skeptics out there. I find myself at times telling my daughter not to talk about her gift at school because some people may not understand. She says, "Mommy, God gave me this gift to help people and I don't care what people think." So there ya go. I would love to hear any other psychic thoughts out there.

I would love to hear more of what your daughter said about Caylee.:)

I do think children are more prone because they don't know that everyone else is going to tell them they are not true. I didn't believe in ghosts until I moved into this house. Thats all I am gonna say about that one.

I don't think psychics pick there abilities either. I think it just is gonna happen. It can be like anything else. If you exercise and use it, the better you can get at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44