• I don't know

Votes: 107 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FIND'HER

Reaction score
Could LA be the one that was using Casey Car to transport the Cloroform. I mean why would she need to use the home computer. I thought she was using her laptop, mostly. I get the feeling he is involved in something. But I dont think he is involved in Caylee missing. Neither do I think CA or GA is either.

hmmmmmmmmm very interesting. Did Casey for sure have her "own" laptop or did she share with Cindy? I can't remember if that has ever been discovered or not.

hmmmmmmmmm very interesting. Did Casey for sure have her "own" laptop or did she share with Cindy? I can't remember if that has ever been discovered or not.

Didn't Cindy list a laptop as one of the things Casey had taken?

I don't think La was using Kc's car to haul the chloroform, but I do think he is involved in something yes I think he knows a whole lot more than he wants anyone to know and he sure gets missing alot he will be all in the koolaid for a day or two and then gone for a while before he is seen again and correct me if I am wrong but per LP he is the reason CA and Ga did not take the lie detector. All the more reason for mr to think he is involved pretty deep.

I don't think La was using Kc's car to haul the chloroform, but I do think he is involved in something yes I think he knows a whole lot more than he wants anyone to know and he sure gets missing alot he will be all in the koolaid for a day or two and then gone for a while before he is seen again and correct me if I am wrong but per LP he is the reason CA and Ga did not take the lie detector. All the more reason for mr to think he is involved pretty deep.

I agree he is deep is into something.

what evidence is pointing to LA being *deep into something*? I have missed a lot of info lately and I don't know what this is all about. thanks :)

Guys,

There is NO evidence Lee is involved in anything drug related.

Continue this thread but please we have enough rumors in this case without adding to them.

I think Casey DID have her own laptop computer. Back on June 18th, a local Orlando news media did the first interview with George and Cindy. The interview was about 20 minutes long, and in that interview Cindy (who did most of the talking) said that LE had taken "all our computers except for Lee's." Since she used the plural, I'm assuming there were more than one. Lee's computer was being used for the FindCaylee website.

I think I saved a copy of that interview, and if I can find it, I'll post it.

After watching Nancy Grace tonight, and hearing the old bodyguard speak about how Lee lied to him, and how Leonard Padilla (whom I personally thinks loves getting all this attention and keeps making up his own theories to stay in the public eye) claimed that Lee convinced the Anthony's not to take a lie detector test? What does he know?? Has anyone else caught any discrepancies in anything that he has said, not that he has said much anyway!

I think Lee knows what happened, not necessarily that hes invloved in doing anything, but he is hiding information Casey told him.

After watching Nancy Grace tonight, and hearing the old bodyguard speak about how Lee lied to him, and how Leonard Padilla (whom I personally thinks loves getting all this attention and keeps making up his own theories to stay in the public eye) claimed that Lee convinced the Anthony's not to take a lie detector test? What does he know?? Has anyone else caught any discrepancies in anything that he has said, not that he has said much anyway!

Yes, I have.

There was, to my recollection, no mention of Casey actually having her own computer. As far as I know, the laptop was turned over by Cindy at the same time as the camera. Correct if I'm wrong. That seems to say to me that the laptop belonged to Cindy. Where all roads seem to lead.

and how Leonard Padilla (whom I personally thinks loves getting all this attention and keeps making up his own theories to stay in the public eye)

Of course he keeps making stuff up. The 50G's he 'lost' is the cheapest airtime commercial ever for a bounty hunter. He's a smart man to say the least. Media uses people so he used them back. :rolleyes:

Just a note, I believe that Cindy claims that is her car and that she only let Casey use it. Isn't that what she claimed on the 911 call when she said Casey had stolen her car? It would be interesting to know the truth of who really used that car on a regular basis.

There was, to my recollection, no mention of Casey actually having her own computer. As far as I know, the laptop was turned over by Cindy at the same time as the camera. Correct if I'm wrong. That seems to say to me that the laptop belonged to Cindy. Where all roads seem to lead.

In the first interview with George and Cindy on June 18th, Cindy said that "LE took all the computers except for Lee's." I would assume from that there was more than one computer in the Anthony home. Lee doesn't live at the family home and that's probably why his computer was exempt.

The interview is here. If the link doesn't take you directly to the interview, scroll down to "Interview with Grandparents."

http://www.local6.com/news/17509745/detail.html#

About Lee lying ....a bit OT but still....

Remember when that lady with the dog was sitting outside the Anthony house protesting? Anyway what I was really interested from that video and you should see it again was how Lee was caught lying on camera. He said some things to the girl off camera and when they were discussing again on camera he says something else to her. And the girl was like ''oh Lee you are lying''. Her reaction seemed genuine - the kind of reaction of a person who knows the other person is lying but can't prove it cause the lies were told in private. Now Lee's excuses were what was interesting. I was like OH OH he is kinda bad in lying exactly like Casey. He even said to the girl that what she is saying must have heard it from someone else and she is confusing whatever people with him. The girl was like SHOCKED with him lying so badly.

I tried to find the video but I don't seem to can. If anyone can post it or find it, watch it again and see how Lee not only lies but he lies badly. It is the video of him later throwing the sign and the tripod of the sign in the garbagge. Like I said this is a bit OT....but I remember how similar I found Lee's bad lying abilities with Casey's.

From all the things Leonard Padilla said (and 99% of those are speculations and theories that have the same value or non value as ours and nothing more) what sticks with me is how he has repeatedly said that the family's who demeanor and behavior and tactics changed when the forensic evidence from the car came back. And I believe him because that is around the time both Lee and George disappeared more or less from the public campaign and Cindy was alone fighting on air, accussing the police, and all that.

1. I find it very interesting that Lee did not want to take a lying detection test and my guess is that he was afraid the police would ask him ''DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO CAYLEE''?
No I do not think he had anything to do with committing a crime or covering a crime. I think his sister told him some things. I don't even think she even flat out confessed to him but I do think she related to him a bit more of info that made it clear to him what happened and what they are dealing with.

2. I also find it very interesting what Rob said about Lee lying to their faces about Casey's reaction to the announcement of the air-samples/or chloroform test? (Sorry which was it?). Now he was again exhibiting the same bad lying abilities with Casey cause he didn't even consider that the female who was working for Padilla inside the house could easily discredit his account!!!!!!!!! What is wrong with them? Are they all so detached from reality living in their own bubble and are unable to see further than that?

3. The thing about Lee I am most shocked is that at his first telephone conversation with Casey from jail he was so determined to get to the truth, that his questions about Casey's phonecalls and cell were so spot on I really believed that a detective was sitting next to him and telling him what to ask Casey. He was so stern and focused with her, not buying her bullsh1t, but keep asking her to tell him the truth and telling her the truth will eventually come out. Now what changed from that day to this day is IMO they thought Casey was hiding Caylee from them and after the car tests came back they know Caylee probably is dead and Casey might go to jail for the rest of her life. That is what changed and why now all the family is being caught on lies.

KC had her computer while staying with TonE. Laptop, probably?

I was very surprised to hear that there is no legal obligation to report to le any information that KC might have shared. Isn't there a law against withholding information?Nancy stated this on her show and the attorneys agreed.

I don't know what Lee knows or doesn't, but I do think he helped dispose of evidence. Don't forget the jail telephone call in which it sounded like he and KC were talking in code.

About Lee lying ....a bit OT but still....

Remember when that lady with the dog was sitting outside the Anthony house protesting? Anyway what I was really interested from that video and you should see it again was how Lee was caught lying on camera. He said some things to the girl off camera and when they were discussing again on camera he says something else to her. And the girl was like ''oh Lee you are lying''. Her reaction seemed genuine - the kind of reaction of a person who knows the other person is lying but can't prove it cause the lies were told in private. Now Lee's excuses were what was interesting. I was like OH OH he is kinda bad in lying exactly like Casey. He even said to the girl that what she is saying must have heard it from someone else and she is confusing whatever people with him. The girl was like SHOCKED with him lying so badly.

I tried to find the video but I don't seem to can. If anyone can post it or find it, watch it again and see how Lee not only lies but he lies badly. It is the video of him later throwing the sign and the tripod of the sign in the garbagge. Like I said this is a bit OT....but I remember how similar I found Lee's bad lying abilities with Casey's.

From all the things Leonard Padilla said (and 99% of those are speculations and theories that have the same value or non value as ours and nothing more) what sticks with me is how he has repeatedly said that the family's who demeanor and behavior and tactics changed when the forensic evidence from the car came back. And I believe him because that is around the time both Lee and George disappeared more or less from the public campaign and Cindy was alone fighting on air, accussing the police, and all that.

1. I find it very interesting that Lee did not want to take a lying detection test and my guess is that he was afraid the police would ask him ''DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO CAYLEE''?
No I do not think he had anything to do with committing a crime or covering a crime. I think his sister told him some things. I don't even think she even flat out confessed to him but I do think she related to him a bit more of info that made it clear to him what happened and what they are dealing with.

2. I also find it very interesting what Rob said about Lee lying to their faces about Casey's reaction to the announcement of the air-samples/or chloroform test? (Sorry which was it?). Now he was again exhibiting the same bad lying abilities with Casey cause he didn't even consider that the female who was working for Padilla inside the house could easily discredit his account!!!!!!!!! What is wrong with them? Are they all so detached from reality living in their own bubble and are unable to see further than that?

3. The thing about Lee I am most shocked is that at his first telephone conversation with Casey from jail he was so determined to get to the truth, that his questions about Casey's phonecalls and cell were so spot on I really believed that a detective was sitting next to him and telling him what to ask Casey. He was so stern and focused with her, not buying her bullsh1t, but keep asking her to tell him the truth and telling her the truth will eventually come out. Now what changed from that day to this day is IMO they thought Casey was hiding Caylee from them and after the car tests came back they know Caylee probably is dead and Casey might go to jail for the rest of her life. That is what changed and why now all the family is being caught on lies.

ITA. I also remember that video and thinking the same thing. As this whole case has progressed, Lee has changed for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong