CANCELLED Saturday Night 10:00 P.M Eastern Time Tricia Will be on KBZN.FM Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Carols radio show has been cancelled there will be no radio show tonight with Tricia. Carol we know this will only lead you to bigger and better things.Tricia will be discussing WS case's tonight on KBZN.FM Radio. Everyone please join in. Chat will be open also durning the live Radio called "The Lounge"
http://www.kbzn.com/
On the top right click on Listen.

rawk on!

awesome. :woohoo:

Is it possible to record? Its passed this old lady's bedtime.

Thank you so much WindChime! I've got it on my laptop now, and ready to listen!:clap:
Thanks for letting us know about this!

Yes you can pick it up on your computer. WS case's meaning forums that we have like Caylee's, Nancy Young, Missing cases, JBR case.

Thanks for the heads up, WindChime! I can wait -- I'll be able to put a voice to a hero! Um, make that heroine!

We are so sorry to inform everyone but Carols show has been cancled and we wish her the very best. Carol we know that this will only lead you to bigger and better opportunities we wish you the very best....God Speed.

Tricia is sorry for the last minute notice that there will no radio show tonight. She said to please let everyone know she is working on getting another radio show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88