Jesse G. and his Father RJ on Gerado Fox

Leila

Reaction score
Geraldo just started an among many topics tonight, he said he's going to interview Jesse.

I have Geraldo's show on but he's starting out on the economy and politics first before getting to Caylee's case.

I think Jesse will be up after Ben Stein talks about the economy ...
Alrighty then.

I think Jesse will be up after Ben Stein talks about the economy, and before Suzanne Somers tells us why it's important to stimulate your nipples every day.

Alrighty then.

LOL are you serious? I just tuned in.

Interestingly enough, I viewed a post on here earlier that directly implicated these two, which was immediately deleted.. Me thinks the finger pointing has commenced. Me thinks an arrest is imminent.

ETA: An arrest in the case, not necessarily JG or RG. For clarification purposes, I find it noteworthy there was that deleted post, and they are on Geraldo this evening..

At the beginning Geraldo mentioned the topics covered tonight, and they include the economy, Hurricane Ike, the Metrolink crash, and Jesse, so we might have to watch a lot before it gets to Jesse.

Blink, no shizzle. Really? I'm glad I'm getting this on tivo, in case we need it for future reference.

ETA: Your little one is a cutie.

I have my grandsons for the night, they are 3 and 6 and have commandered the tv. Please post a synopsis of the interview.

I sure hope an arrest is iminent...

At the beginning Geraldo mentioned the topics covered tonight, and they include the economy, Hurricane Ike, the Metrolink crash, and Jesse, so we might have to watch a lot before it gets to Jesse.
I'm thinking the same thing Leila. Jesse will probably be last ~ just to keep us waiting! :)

I too hope an arrest is imminent, but I think it will be later next week, after the detectives get back from CA and they get their ducks in a row.

Blink,
Love the new Avi, I do miss the hat though :)

Is Patty around? Can anyone tape this for those of us sharing the remote tonight?

The latest on Caylee Anthony after the commercial break..........

"Latest on Caylee" up next. I'm tivo'ing, but will have to figure out a way to get it from the box into my PC.

I'm keeping my husband away from the TV..for sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back