Missing autistic girl in my area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying in Michigan for a speedy recovery of this pretty little girl Kaitlin! So sad to here of this- hate hearing about another one. Lets all hope she will be found soon

This happened less than one mile away from me. Last night the helicopter was swirling over my house, very strange for the relatively quiet and safe neighborhood we are in. My husband I and went out and on our way home around 10 pm we saw TONS of cops and cars parked all over the main streets. It was so out of the ordinary. We got home and found out from our neighbors what was going on.

This morning on the news they were saying they were going to start searching at 7 so I got my daughter all ready and I was going to walk over w/ her in the stroller and see what we could do. On my way out the door I heard the update that they found her. Initially they did not say whether she was dead or alive.

When I found out she was found in the canal I broke down and cried. Every few minutes I tear up again. My next door neighbor has a 5 year old autistic son. My daughter is 21 months old.....I can't imagine losing either one of them.

The parents call LE w/in THREE MINUTES of noticing she was gone. LE responded w/in THREE TO FOUR MINUTES.

CASEY, THIS IS HOW YOU REPORT A CHILD MISSING!!!!!

very very sorry to hear of this tragic end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77