A couple questions...

Julessleuther

Reaction score
I hate to see this case sit here with nothing happening, and I had some questions--I looked for the info, but did not find anything...

1. Pose lived with his mother in Tx, correct? When did he go to live there? When is the LAST contact anyone else in the family had with Pose?

2. Did Jesse or anyone have ANY contact with Rose/Pose/Jesses mother AFTER Rose disappeared? What was Roses mothers last name (her natural mother--she had remarried, correct?)

3. Is it possible Rose went to live with her mother and Pose in TX, if she did not hear back from her family in Michigan?

4. Has anyone had contact with Roses natural mothers stepchildren in TX? Does anyone know their names?

Also, what was Roses birth place?

I did find a website for a Rose Cole in CA--too young to be our Rose I guess...
http://www.wellnesswithrose.com/index.html

I hate to see this case sit here with nothing happening, and I had some questions--I looked for the info, but did not find anything...

1. Pose lived with his mother in Tx, correct? When did he go to live there? When is the LAST contact anyone else in the family had with Pose?

2. Did Jesse or anyone have ANY contact with Rose/Pose/Jesses mother AFTER Rose disappeared? What was Roses mothers last name (her natural mother--she had remarried, correct?)

3. Is it possible Rose went to live with her mother and Pose in TX, if she did not hear back from her family in Michigan?

4. Has anyone had contact with Roses natural mothers stepchildren in TX? Does anyone know their names?

I emailed Yanette this morning and asked her to come on here and see if she could answer your questions. I am pretty sure that Rose was born in MI.
I'm sorry that I can't give you more answers. I've been gone to long, going to have to refresh my memory which isn't great anyway.

I have an ancestry account and cannot find birth cert, marriage, etc info for anyone. I do think that Willie Mae lived in Louisianna in 1961.

Willie Mae was living in Orange, Texas about the time that Rose was shipped off to CA...

I don't know if Pose went to live with his mother, so much as he just moved to Texas. It hink I read he may have been living near Irving, Texas...

...and JMOO, but I doubt that Rose would run to Willie Mae... During her ONE visit to Willie Mae she was abused, starved and Willie Mae's husband tried to either molest or rape her. Pose had to start sleeping near Rose to try to keep WM's Hubby away from her...

Willie Mae was living in Orange, Texas about the time that Rose was shipped off to CA...

I don't know if Pose went to live with his mother, so much as he just moved to Texas. It hink I read he may have been living near Irving, Texas...

...and JMOO, but I doubt that Rose would run to Willie Mae... During her ONE visit to Willie Mae she was abused, starved and Willie Mae's husband tried to either molest or rape her. Pose had to start sleeping near Rose to try to keep WM's Hubby away from her...

Sounds like living with Willie Mae wouldn't have been much worse, if any, than living on the streets. I wonder if Synanon actually had anything at all to do with her disappearance. She ran away & was presumably living wherever she could and somehow trying to come up with money for food and just basic needs. She may have just come in contact with the wrong person.

I've visited the Synanon City in Marin County. I have a copy of "The Light on Synanon." I wonder if Rose has simply disappeared herself; perhaps having left Synanon and having had incredibly bad experiences with others who should have cared for her, she changed her name, her appearance, and simply won't look back for any reason.

Synanon City is frigging SCARY. Don't get me started on the local lore about the place.

Yes I found that same wellness with rose and also a cheryl cole too, but this one seems too young. I have a eerie feeling that Rose is on this board and reading everything we type about her. But why? If she is Rose, talk to us, we won't hurt you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back