Nancy Grace 9-23 Show: A couple claims new pics show Caylee ALIVE!

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Latest: New Documents Released

New%20CayleeT1.jpg

Just released: State's Attorney's Office releases 600 pages of documents in the case against tot mom Casey Anthony. Nancy Grace has the latest, tonight 8 & 10 ET on Headline News.

bumping so no one starts another:)

Does anyone know who this couple is or where they are from?

Sounds like the couple in Nashville that own the McDonald's. If so it's already been disregarded as they also stated that someone looking like Casey was with them, just not in the photos. One hour later Casey was busy writing a bad check in Orlando.

Let us know if it's the same folks or not. I don't watch Nancy Grace.

Sounds like the couple in Nashville that own the McDonald's. If so it's already been disregarded as they also stated that someone looking like Casey was with them, just not in the photos. One hour later Casey was busy writing a bad check in Orlando.

Let us know if it's the same folks or not. I don't watch Nancy Grace.

I'm only watching because of this couple. I'll keep you posted. It seems to be the same stuff over and over. I wish Greta continued on this case.
:confused:

I'm here and waiting for Nancy to recap the contents of the documents I haven't had a chance to even look at yet! :) I get the general idea though that there was supposed to be a dead animal caught somewhere in the underside of the car which caused the odor. Well, whatever! :rolleyes:

Tonight it is all about the 600 pages!!!! BOMBSHELL Documents! (according to NG) Not quite...but they are interesting.

Concentrating on the newly released documents: Smell of decomp in car, missing money, etc.

A squirrel? Wow....

Not that this matters, but I ran over a squirrel once and kept going, but let me tell you, it reaked later on. It was gross.

There was no animal remnants that were large, but there was blood all under my front end. EEEEK.

Did it just say KC waking in a cold sweat in july? Who was she with, I didn't hear.

Seems like the document dump put a stop to airing the couple with the pics.

Not that this matters, but I ran over a squirrel once and kept going, but let me tell you, it reaked later on. It was gross.

There was no animal remnants that were large, but there was blood all under my front end. EEEEK.
But I bet cadaver dogs didn't hit on the trunk and there wasn't forensic evidence to indicate human decomposition either. :)

ewwww. I can't imagine. I love animals but in this case I really wish it would have been a squirrel rather than a little girl. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back