The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I brought this over in case you went straight to the new thread.

Did Casey ever mention her mom in conversation? If she did, did she sound angry? I wonder if Casey was afraid that she would end up like her mom...working a lot, not getting to hang with friends, a husband that from what Casey had told her friends ran around on her mom.

Did she exagerate in general conversation...make the story more exciting that it really was?

Thanks again

Florida has a welfare program, a food stamp program, and rent controlled housing program. There is no reason she shouldn't have been able to care for Caylee on her own, other women do it.

Mr. Nitrous: Would it be fair to say that although you guys were friends, you weren't particularly that close, i.e., hold hands through a field of flowers, talk all night about things, put BFF on each other's notes, etc? Would it be fair to say that you guys were "friends" but not your closest buddy, and did she have any REALLY CLOSE female friends?

More....

Did KC's friends, especially men, pay more attention to Caylee than KC sometimes?

Had Caylee started to talk more that she could now when they went home tell CA what KC had been doing...not working, partying, etc...

I brought this over in case you went straight to the new thread.

Did Casey ever mention her mom in conversation? If she did, did she sound angry? I wonder if Casey was afraid that she would end up like her mom...working a lot, not getting to hang with friends, a husband that from what Casey had told her friends ran around on her mom.

Did she exagerate in general conversation...make the story more exciting that it really was?

Thanks again

Never really talked about her parents. I think I talked to her about her dad once but that was because something was wrong with her car that her dad was trying to figure out

Mr. Nitrous: Would it be fair to say that although you guys were friends, you weren't particularly that close, i.e., hold hands through a field of flowers, talk all night about things, put BFF on each other's notes, etc? Would it be fair to say that you guys were "friends" but not your closest buddy, and did she have any REALLY CLOSE female friends?

LOL. thats good. Ummm yeah I definitely say that we werent holding hands, skipping through fields. Friends yes. Best friends no

LOL. thats good. Ummm yeah I definitely say that we werent holding hands, skipping through fields. Friends yes. Best friends no

Just gettin you ready for court...LOL :woohoo:

Did she have any REALLY CLOSE female friends?

Florida has a welfare program, a food stamp program, and rent controlled housing program. There is no reason she shouldn't have been able to care for Caylee on her own, other women do it.

Wouldnt have fit her lie

I wasnt... LOL Tough to read sarcasm through letters... BTW your Avatar is great

Yeah, we need a sarcasm font....

Thanks about my Avatar...I feel it most frequently expresses how I feel...

Okay, this may seem like a weird question but I think you'll get where I'm going...Do you have a best friend in the whole world? If so, have you met their parents more than once?

Welcome Dante,

I tried posting this yesterday but the server was way to busy for me to get my QUESTION in????????

1. Do you think Casey would have ever harmed little Caylee.
2. Do you think she may have placed Caylee with someone that has her in safe keeping until all of this blows over.
3. Do you think that her intentions to hid caylee was to keep her mother from getting/ adopting caylee.
4. Do you think Caylee may be dead?

Yeah, we need a sarcasm font....

Thanks about my Avatar...I feel it most frequently expresses how I feel...

Okay, this may seem like a weird question but I think you'll get where I'm going...Do you have a best friend in the whole world? If so, have you met their parents more than once?

I cant say that I have a best best friend but I do have a lot of really good friends. And yes I have met all of their parents more than once

Welcome Dante,

I tried posting this yesterday but the server was way to busy for me to get my QUESTION in????????

1. Do you think Casey would have ever harmed little Caylee.
2. Do you think she may have placed Caylee with someone that has her in safe keeping until all of this blows over.
3. Do you think that her intentions to hid caylee was to keep her mother from getting/ adopting caylee.
4. Do you think Caylee may be dead?

If you read through yesterdays thread I answered all of this there but since I am such a considerate guy I will answer again... 1. No but at this point anything is within the realm of possibility. 2. See answer number one.
3. Who is to say she hid her???
4. I believe that Caylee is no longer with us

I think these questions got lost in the shuffle....I'll have to slow down with my posting :)

Did KC's friends, especially men, pay more attention to Caylee than KC sometimes?

Had Caylee started to talk more that she could now when they went home tell CA what KC had been doing...not working, partying, etc...[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell