2008.07.25 Troy B. Interview

Troy states that Casey discussed with Melissa about getting a new tattoo on the night of July 2nd then shows up on July 3rd with the new tattoo.

Melissa was disappointed and hoping to discuss being a Mom with Casey since M. was dating a man with a baby, but not one word was mentioned about Caylee.

A male covered in tattoos went with Casey to get this new tattoo. (Still reading here) Troy can't remember the guy's name but can get it.

The night of July 3rd - Troy, Melissa and Casey went to The Lodge. Lee called Casey and said he was coming to get her. Casey was visibly upset and said that she just wanted to get out of there.

The night of July 3rd - Troy, Melissa and Casey went to The Lodge. Lee called Casey and said he was coming to get her. Casey was visibly upset and said that she just wanted to get out of there.

I guess she took off and Lee never found her? I wish he had - maybe he coud've gotten something out of her. At least we would have known sooner and that may have helped the investigation.

That's what I don't get...

Cindy was on LKL and reported other times as well, that she thought Casey was in J-ville.

She reported that Casey kept extending her J-ville vacation/bonding time.

That was one reason there was more of an alarm that went off when the car was found to have been impounded.

If Lee was about to go get Casey the night of July 3rd. The Anthony's state George saw Casey and knew she had stolen the gas by June 24th....when was this extended J-ville vacation/bonding time supposed to have taken place?

You know what - somebody that Lee knows must've been at the Lodge that night - dontcha think?

If Casey didn't even want him to find her - why would she have told him where she was - or that she was anywhere close at all?

But whoever might have seen Casey had to be close enough to Lee to Narc her out - but not so close as to approach her themselves.

Maybe Lee told Mallory his girlfriend what was up that month - that Casey was giving his mom the run around - and that they hadn't seen Casey or Caylee and such. Mallory would have confronted her if she saw her - but you know girls talk - maybe Mallory mentioned it to her friends - and since Mallory runs in the same circles as casey somewhat - a friend saw her there and decided to give Mallory a call - like "Hey - you'll never guess who's here..." - Mallory alerts Lee - and he stupidly tips off Casey that he's coming.

What do you guys think?

A male covered in tattoos went with Casey to get this new tattoo. (Still reading here) Troy can't remember the guy's name but can get it.

This is driving me crazy! Does anyone have ANY ideas who this can be?

maybe one of the guys who worked at the tattoo shop? As there was one who mentioned (1st set 400pg interviews) Casey was hanging with a new crowd or whatever. Troy seemed to be able to get the name, so it must have been someone at least loosely within their circle? wish I knew who, though....

maybe one of the guys who worked at the tattoo shop? As there was one who mentioned (1st set 400pg interviews) Casey was hanging with a new crowd or whatever. Troy seemed to be able to get the name, so it must have been someone at least loosely within their circle? wish I knew who, though....

ok, I'll go back to the 400pgs..I'm just thinking in these new docs there are two unidentified males. One with the tats and the other the neighbor saw with the "greenish small truck" in front of the A's house. Just reaching to see if they were one and the same.

If Lee was about to go get Casey the night of July 3rd. The Anthony's state George saw Casey and knew she had stolen the gas by June 24th....when was this extended J-ville vacation/bonding time supposed to have taken place?
Good question. I hope someone here has a date.

KC sent out two separate messages on myspace about having almost killed someone or having threatened to kill someone...Wasn't one of these to Troy??? Does anyone have links to those two messages???

KC sent out two separate messages on myspace about having almost killed someone or having threatened to kill someone...Wasn't one of these to Troy??? Does anyone have links to those two messages???

I only recall one - it was to Cameron on the 28th of june - the day after the all white party at fusion. Cameron is a friend of Tony's I believe - possible nother roomate.

I only recall one - it was to Cameron on the 28th of june - the day after the all white party at fusion. Cameron is a friend of Tony's I believe - possible nother roomate.
Thanks mommya! Yes - you're right. I think that one was to Cameron! I'm positive that there was another one but I can't remember to who! (Like everything else on this case...It's driving me nuts!)

I have pulled information from the interviews that makes mention of places that Casey was, who she was with, who she called or texted or any other information that may help place Casey at a location.…
Each of these is by the date or range of dates that where given by the interviewee, the content was paraphrased for space, on some entries I added additional detail and the location where that information can be found by document page, lines on that page and with whom the interview was done and on what date.
This is not all-inclusive to what was in each interview I only culled things that may help in determining various locations of Casey. .

Pulled from Troy B interview with LE July 25, 2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/tb092308.pdf

May 14 Casey went with you and Ricardo M. to Voyage [Club Voyage 17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl] she got flats and we went back to help her at 408 & 436 area. We were at Ricardo’s [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803] and Casey had left to go home was gone about 10 minutes and called us to help. Casey tried to drive on both flats. Parked it in residential neighborhood and Ricardo and Tony L. drove her home to her house. [4937 Hopespring Dr Orlando, FL 32829]
Page 1319 Lines 17-24 & Page 1320 Lines 6-10 Page 1322 Lines 10-17 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

May 24 Casey and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings, Amy met us there and Casey suggested we go to this party and that when I met Tony L. [Waterford [504 N Alafaya Trl # 102 Orlando, FL 32828]
Page 1323 Lines 2-13 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

May 25 No Clothes [Part UCF area address unknown] Casey drove Amy H. and Troy B. Runs into Brandon and is emotional.
Page 1323 Lines 20-25 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

May 30 Casey call Troy B. at about 6:29PM
Page 1324 Lines 4-5 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 4 birthday party at Voyage Casey & Tony L. plus two other, Amy H. and Ricardo M. [Club Voyage 17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl]
Page 1324 Lines 11-25 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 18 Casey texted Troy B. about going to Fusion [No time given]
Page 1326 Lines 9 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 20 Troy B. Called Casey about not going to Fusion he thinks but he knows he spoke to her that day. [No time given]
Page 1326 Lines 17-21 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 24 at 12:40Pm sent a face book message to Troy B. [no time given] about not moving into the house, hasn’t been home for 9 days Drama etc.
Page 1327 Lines 5-10 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 2 Melissa E. flew in Tuesday night [Tuesday is actually the July 1] Troy B. was actually dropping Ricardo M. off at the airport to go to Boston and they went out that night to Voyage then Maco’s and the Voyage. Casey met Melissa E. at [Club Voyage 17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl, Makos 23 W Church St Orlando, FL 32801]
Page 1327 Line 16-& Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 2 Troy B. doesn’t see Casey on Tuesday at all. [July 2 & 3 are not correlating to Tuesday and Wednesday. July 2 is Wednesday not sure what was when]
Page 1328 Lines 1-8 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 3 Casey gets a tattoo, Troy B. had to go to work and Melissa E. spent about 5 hours with her
Page 1328 Lines 9-20 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 3 Troy, Melissa and Casey went to The Lodge. Casey’s Brother called and she was visibly upset and wanted to leave so we did. [The Lodge 49 N. Orange Ave. Orlando Fl 32801]
Page 1329 Lines 14-25 & Page 1330 Lines 1-5 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 6 Casey texted Troy while he and Melissa were bowling and said she was coming over but never showed up. [No time given or location]
Page 1330 Lines 10-14 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 10 or 11 Casey called me [no time given] and told me she was shopping for a new car and spoke about her not going to P. Rico because she had to find a place to live and new car.
Page 1321 Lines 9,25 & Page 1330 Lines 15-23 Page 1331 Lines 1-2 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 15 Troy saw Casey at the airport when she came to pick them up.
Page 1331 Lines 5-6 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

Phone numbers
Lauren Coppel 407-4x5-7538 an old girlfriend
Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

Notes of interest pulled from Troy B. interview with LE July 25, 2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/tb092308.pdf

Met Casey on June 5 2007 on my 23rd birthday but became more friends after Casey started dating Ricardo Morales because of social circles.
Page 1317 Lines 13-16 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

Troy’s sister is Carla
Page 1318 Line 3-5 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 5 my actual birthday we out to Friday and then went to Dancers Royale, Ricardo, Amy and other friends. Casey did not go
Page Lines 6 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 11-18 Troy is in D.C. actually Northern Virginia is home.
Page 1326 Lines 1-2, 6-9 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008
A man with lots of Tats went with Casey to her tattoo but Troy remembers it was a common name just couldn’t recall
Page 1329Lines 5-13 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

Troy and Melissa were in Sarasota July 4 & 5
Page Lines 6-9 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member