A Pre Meditated Murder? or Accidental?

Pre Meditated Murder Yes or No

• I have always thought it was pre meditated.

Votes: 297 36.0%
  • After reading the latest documents I now believe it was pre meditated.

Votes: 266 32.2%
  • I "absolutely" believe it was not pre meditated.

Votes: 54 6.5%
  • I am still sitting on the fence and am not sure.

Votes: 209 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RasGirl26

Reaction score
I have read all 317 pages of the new documents and I am convinced now more than ever that this was no accident, it was pre-meditated murder. I always wanted to beleive that it was an accident or negligent homicide, but when Casey told her brother she was a spiteful %^&*$ it all became very clear in my mind. KC despises her mother and the relationship she had with Caylee, KC didnt want her but she didnt want her mother to have her either. She killed two birds with one stone, she got rid of her parental resposibilities while at the same time hurting her mother in the worst possible and most spiteful way. I feel somewhat burdened and melancholy over this conclusion but I can't ignore what to me is the obvious.

She planned everything, as soon as she knew the decomposition odor was a problem she offered information about dead squirrels and excuses that no one had even asked for yet. After this document dump has anyone else reached the same conclusions? Why or why not.

Further, I am now adding to this because I dont think it was pre meditated in the sense that it was planned for months but that it was purposful and she did think about it, even if for just a short period of time as in hours after the June15th argument.

I agree with this part of your comment. She sealed her fate with that, as long as Amys statement is credible. ALso, why I think Casey is a gonner, she has told so many lies that can be proven a lie. Oh & she should of never borrowed that shovel!! Stupid girl!:rolleyes:

She planned everything, as soon as she knew the decomposition odor was a problem she offered information about dead squirrels and excuses that no one had even asked for yet. After this document dump has anyone else reached the same conclusions? Why or why not.

Computer searches and their dates have not been made public but when they are I believe NG will be proven wrong. I believe we will see chloroform searches *POST DATE* Caylee's disappearance--in fact FIT quite neatly within an accidental pool drowning scenario--since we now have every reason to suspect chloroform may have actually been used to destroy the ODOR or DNA--AFTER Caylee's decaying body had been inside trunk. Even THEN, the nagging question still remains by WHOM (I've got another theory re that). NG is far too eager to pronounce this tragedy a coldblooded, premeditated murder when even Casey herself when pressed by Lee ADMITS and alludes to the fact her mother's right afterall--that she really IS an "UNFIT" mother. (After tonight I really miss Greta's objectivity, all this gnashing of teeth is getting tiresome.) Don't get me wrong, there is NOTHING Casey did in the aftermath of this heartbreaking tragedy that is appropriate, reasonable or how any HUMANE, RESPONSIBLE, CARING ADULT would act! But the "rain falls on the just and the UNJUST" (including narcissists, fools, liars and thieves) and NEGLIGENCE, POOR PARENTING, FOOLISHNESS AND SELFISH PRIORITIES do in some instances CAUSE DEATH. One more silent toddler drowning--concealed after no one was answering her panicked calls because she couldn't face her mother or bear responsibiity for what she allowed to happen--for being the incompetent mother her mom always told her she was. 71 years worth of fraud, stolen and forged check charges YES Felony child endangerment YES!!! Lying to investigators YES!! Obstruction of justice!!! YES Criminal negligence YES!!! Abuse of a corpse YES!!!! Premeditated murder? I don't think so. We shall see as soon as we know ALL the cards LE is working with. IMHO

I thought from the onset that this was premeditated murder, but I should qualify what I mean. It was premeditated in the sense that she killed Caylee out of spite after the fight with Cindy on Father's Day evening. It's not that she planned this for days or weeks, but had enough time to think about killing her (even a few minutes) and then acted on that thought.

I have read all 317 pages of the new documents and I am convinced now more than ever that this was no accident, it was pre-meditated murder. I always wanted to beleive that it was an accident or negligent homicide, but when Casey told her brother she was a spiteful %^&*$ it all became very clear in my mind. KC despises her mother and the relationship she had with Caylee, KC didnt want her but she didnt want her mother to have her either. She killed two birds with one stone, she got rid of her parental resposibilities while at the same time hurting her mother in the worst possible and most spiteful way. I feel somewhat burdened and melancholy over this conclusion but I can't ignore what to me is the obvious.

Totally agree with you.

I'm beginning to lean that way but I still can't place my mind directly on premeditation 100%. I still somewhat tend to believe she killed her intentionally but because she snapped. An act of rage.

She created stories and excuses around Caylee's disappearance and the smell of the car. This doesn't sound to me like an accident.

If it was premeditated, I think it was hours before the crime or maybe a day at the most. This could have been a snapped decision because of the fight between Casey and Cindy, although I'd bet Casey had regrets of Caylee since she was hindering her partying and stealing Cindy's attention/affection.

That argument on the 15th seems to hold significant importance to me.

I was a fence sitter on the premeditation..
Until, I read Lee's statement. When he was trying to find out what was going on, she offered more excuses for her behavior, (being unfit), and such rather than an explanation.
Also, with describing why the car smelled. If that is why the car smells, then being from the south myself, I would have choked years ago from hitting squirrels and such.
I'll never forget hitting a skunk one summer, the smell lasted for only 2 days, so I know better than to believe any of that nonsense.

Computer searches and their dates have not been made public but when they are I believe NG will be proven wrong. I believe we will see chloroform searches *POST DATE* Caylee's disappearance--in fact FIT quite neatly within an accidental pool drowning scenario--since we now have every reason to suspect chloroform may have actually been used to destroy the ODOR or DNA--AFTER Caylee's decaying body had been inside trunk. Even THEN, the nagging question still remains by WHOM (I've got another theory re that). NG is far too eager to pronounce this tragedy a coldblooded, premeditated murder when even Casey herself when pressed by Lee ADMITS and alludes to the fact her mother's right afterall--that she really IS an "UNFIT" mother. (After tonight I really miss Greta's objectivity, all this gnashing of teeth is getting tiresome.) Don't get me wrong, there is NOTHING Casey did in the aftermath of this heartbreaking tragedy that is appropriate, reasonable or how any HUMANE, RESPONSIBLE, CARING ADULT would act! But the "rain falls on the just and the UNJUST" (including narcissists, fools, liars and thieves) and NEGLIGENCE, POOR PARENTING, FOOLISHNESS AND SELFISH PRIORITIES do in some instances CAUSE DEATH. One more silent toddler drowning--concealed after no one was answering her panicked calls because she couldn't face her mother or bear responsibiity for what she allowed to happen--for being the incompetent mother her mom always told her she was. 71 years worth of fraud, stolen and forged check charges YES Felony child endangerment YES!!! Lying to investigators YES!! Obstruction of justice!!! YES Criminal negligence YES!!! Abuse of a corpse YES!!!! Premeditated murder? I don't think so. We shall see as soon as we know ALL the cards LE is working with. IMHO

I agree with this.

I believe premeditated, and thats how I voted, First thing you do with an accident is call 911, accidents happen period its tragic yes, but you know you did everything in your power to help your child...........not try and cover it up for petes sake!!

Poppy

Originally I thought it was more likely accidental. But with the test results and first document dump, I had to conclude premeditation with ordering chloroform and/or putting her in the trunk with xanax the nanny or just about any other COD that would incorporate the known, and/or most likely, test results. There's no option on the poll for changing before the 600 pages but after the start.

I found it very interesting as well, that the date that she told Lee when she started to notice the smell was on their mother's birthday.
Another little jab at mommy dearest?!?

(Bolded by me)

I've always thought it was premeditated. Peole who have nothing to hide, hide nothing. If it was an accident, which I briefly considered, there would be no reason to hide it from anyone. No reason to dispose of the body. I would expect a mother to call 911 in the event of an accident. The chloroform and the chloroform searches scream premeditation to me.

It just seems like its too mapped out and if she is innocent of just freaking out and acting hastily over an accident why is she letting it got this far? Why is she so determined to keep her cool, is she trying to convince herself that she is still justified because her mother deserved to be punished? I cant help but believe that that is her motive for continuing the charade. Everyone is paying dearly and attention is all she has ever wanted and now it is coming in the form of fame and fortune. At this point being infamous is better than being a nobody. Further, why would anyone and I mean anyone go to such great lengths to create such elaborate excuses and stories? Someone with a guilty con. With a background in psychology I fully understand that at this point there is no way she is a mother who freaked out, she is a mother who planned, planned, and concocted. KC is not stupid and unfortunately for Caylee that may mean she will never be found. IMO

ABSOLUTELY!!!!.......I think she killed her prematurely ...gee I am hating that word (absolutely) the more I hear it.

:(

I wanted to believe it was an accident because it's so hard to imagine willful, intentional murder of one's own child. After reading the most recently released documents I am no longer able to believe this was an accident. Casey leaving home with most of her things and none of Caylee's pretty much seals the deal for me. She was angry at Cindy and she was out to hurt her any way she could. Killing Caylee was the one sure way to "get even" with Cindy for all the times she'd hurt her.

I'm not sure it was premeditated in the sense that Casey planned it for days ahead of time, but I don't think it was an accident.

Yes, it's premeditated. As much as I wanted to believe it was an accident, I can't. When an accident takes a loved one you not only call an ambulance, you reach out to friends and family. There is an emptiness in your life and suddenly partying, grooming, men seem so unimportant. KC never shared her loss with anyone, and partied like she was making up for lost time. Her behavior is not consistent with a terrible accident.

I agree with this. Plus that horrible song/poem Casey had on her web page shows that she wanted to get back at mom. Mom was the target of this horrible crime. Can't believe mom is still sticking up for KC.

I wanted to believe it was an accident because it's so hard to imagine willful, intentional murder of one's own child. After reading the most recently released documents I am no longer able to believe this was an accident. Casey leaving home with most of her things and none of Caylee's pretty much seals the deal for me. She was angry at Cindy and she was out to hurt her any way she could. Killing Caylee was the one sure way to "get even" with Cindy for all the times she'd hurt her.

I'm beginning to lean that way but I still can't place my mind directly on premeditation 100%. I still somewhat tend to believe she killed her intentionally but because she snapped. An act of rage.

She created stories and excuses around Caylee's disappearance and the smell of the car. This doesn't sound to me like an accident.

If it was premeditated, I think it was hours before the crime or maybe a day at the most. This could have been a snapped decision because of the fight between Casey and Cindy, although I'd bet Casey had regrets of Caylee since she was hindering her partying and styealing Cindy's attention/affection.

That argument on the 15th seems to hold significant importance to me.

Yeah, scoot over pls :) - I'm still right there w/you on the fence. I don't know if its just bc I want to believe it so badly or what-- but I could still see an accident - w/her NOT being used to being the primary caregiver- she's not watching her- only has eyes for Tony and Tony things- and she tumbles down the stairs-or gets into some other unsupervised trouble- pills/chloroform (OD even) who knows?

OR - more likely (sadly) Casey's seething w/resentment and just SNAPS :furious: and does something horrible- in a fit of rage -to the toddler who's cramping her style-- MUCH more so lately bc her free ride (on the magic carpet) of the parental lap of luxury- just got YANKED (6/15 argument)! :eek: AND CA was out to take Casey's beautiful accessory- her source of praise, funds, positive parental attn etc. away for good!

And I don't know if she'll ever give up the charade- there's no benefit to her...she's still walking purposefully towards her office at Universal Studios!

Spiteful B!tch should be the title of the book.

I've always thought it was premeditated. Peole who have nothing to hide, hide nothing. If it was an accident, which I briefly considered, there would be no reason to hide it from anyone. No reason to dispose of the body. I would expect a mother to call 911 in the event of an accident. The chloroform and the chloroform searches scream premeditation to me.

I agree. Also, if it was an accident then why would Casey not take LE up on a deal?? Just doesn't make sense. They have given her so many opportunities to say it was an accident and that she just panicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave