Could the S-10 be the jeep?

jnTexas

Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
Reaction score
i thought i read somewhere in this novel that Tony drove a green jeep. Since it is hot out maybe he had the back off the jeep. thus making it look like a small (s-10 size) truck. Tony did say he took casey over there to get the gas cans obviously they didn't go in her car as it was out of gas. it's possible??:waitasec:
I think Tony knows more than he lets on.

i thought i read somewhere in this novel that Tony drove a green jeep. Since it is hot out maybe he had the back off the jeep. thus making it look like a small (s-10 size) truck. Tony did say he took casey over there to get the gas cans obviously they didn't go in her car as it was out of gas. it's possible??:waitasec:
I think Tony knows more than he lets on.

I believe you are probably right. BB wasn't very sure at all about the vehicle but he knows it was KC with someone because he heard her voice.

I believe tonys jeep was black, you can look up his first statement in the LE docs, first set 400pages because im going on memory here. hope this helps!

I thought it was a black jeep also, the repair sheet is in the 1st 400pg released docs.

There is a video but I can't find it, it was of jesse starting to get in his s-10 while being interviewed. I'm not certain on the color though.

I thought it was a black jeep also, the repair sheet is in the 1st 400pg released docs.

There is a video but I can't find it, it was of jesse starting to get in his s-10 while being interviewed. I'm not certain on the color though.

Wondered about that what color is Jesse's truck? How do we find out?

And why would TL said her took her if Jesse was the one??

it also depends on what type of jeep. when most people hear jeep, they think wrangler, but there are a few other types. i have a jeep wrangler now and a few years ago i drove an s-10 and they look nothing alike. even with the top off, half off, whatever off, there is no confusing the two.

I haven't finished reading all the documents yet, so please forgive me if I'm skipping too far in advance...

Why would Tony (or anyone, for that matter) take her to get the gas cans at her parents if she was just out of gas??

Wouldn't it be easier to just buy gas for the car? To me, that would be a lot of trouble...have to go pick her up at her car, take her to her parents, borrow the shovel from the neighbor, break into the storage shed, get the gas cans, take her back to her car, fill it with the gas....eewww, I'm just tired thinking about it. I'd rather just go to the gas station.

Wondered about that what color is Jesse's truck? How do we find out?

And why would TL said her took her if Jesse was the one??
LOL I guess we could all divide up videos from the websites and just start watching...other than that no idea. Maybe I will try again to find that video, I just get tired of hearing Cindy and George over and over at this point :p

we also know for sure Jesse has a pick up, because he talks about Casey wanting to borrow a gas can from him, as Casey recalled seeing one he carried in back of his truck. Looking for that video of Jesse at his truck.

i didn't thinkabout it being a cherokee. i just assumed it was a wrangler. that would burst my theory!! i just wish this was over. i feel so drawn to this case.

Look up WS Renea's posts, she is one that reported a GA sighting and there is a description of Jesse's truck as being small silver, not the bigger type. It was being compared to the one she seen beside a road. Also one of JG's first interviews on news, he was standing by his truck. Would be a good idea to find that interview clip to be sure that truck was silver. I thought I remembered a dark truck in that clip but not sure. Tony said Casey had ran out of gas on a road near her house, which would make sense to run home and grab gas.

I think what he saw was TonE's truck because he stated he took her to get the gas cans, I really think what he saw was a Jeep not an S-10. JMO

I think it's time to go looking up that tattoo'd all over guy that everyone was trying to id here awhile back. Troy's statement said Casey left with a tattoo'ed guy when getting the tattoo and that his name was a real common name but he couldnt think of it! Maybe his truck is green.

I haven't finished reading all the documents yet, so please forgive me if I'm skipping too far in advance...

Why would Tony (or anyone, for that matter) take her to get the gas cans at her parents if she was just out of gas??

Wouldn't it be easier to just buy gas for the car? To me, that would be a lot of trouble...have to go pick her up at her car, take her to her parents, borrow the shovel from the neighbor, break into the storage shed, get the gas cans, take her back to her car, fill it with the gas....eewww, I'm just tired thinking about it. I'd rather just go to the gas station.

Exactly! Makes no sense! See my post in the gas can thread.

What date was it that Tony indicated his vehicle was in the shop? Seems like I remember something about that.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

When I read that about the S-10 I thought the same thing. I too looked for the video. It was on one of the local stations and it was shoot not long after KC's arrest and if I remember correctly the title of the video doesn't have anything to do with JG really, it's just lumped in with some other reporting.

I'll keep looking for it, but since it's sooo old it's probably gone for good.

:newbie:

we also know for sure Jesse has a pick up, because he talks about Casey wanting to borrow a gas can from him, as Casey recalled seeing one he carried in back of his truck. Looking for that video of Jesse at his truck.

Ya know after reading ALL these times this infantile so called woman Casey ran out of gas, I have to wonder did she just not THINK or CARE or is there something wrong with the gas gage?

iirc renea was saying the truck was green or green blue, I recall it as that because I had recalled the video and thought it silver, I commented on the thread as I wanted to find that video then. lol guess need to find her post now, too! *gee*

Wonder if we could get someone to ask Padilla, mebbe he would know?

iirc renea was saying the truck was green or green blue, I recall it as that because I had recalled the video and thought it silver, I commented on the thread as I wanted to find that video then. lol guess need to find her post now, too! *gee*

Wonder if we could get someone to ask Padilla, mebbe he would know?

Is this what you mean? Post #82

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back