600 MORE Pages of Interviews Coming Tomorrow

kathyn2

Reaction score
I am listening to Fox News in Orlando and they just did a piece on the case and the newswoman asked the reporter if anything new was coming out and the reporter said yes, 600 more pages of interviews and info is being released tomorrow (Friday) and of course Cindy's audio tape. So lots more info coming out tomorrow!

I am listening to Fox News in Orlando and they just did a piece on the case and the newswoman asked the reporter if anything new was coming out and the reporter said yes, 600 more pages of interviews and info is being released tomorrow (Friday) and of course Cindy's audio tape. So lots more info coming out tomorrow!

Alright!! Can not wait

WoW... I can hardly keep up. Can someone tell me if the context of Casey's text messages has been released yet??

WoW... I can hardly keep up. Can someone tell me if the context of Casey's text messages has been released yet??
Hey Sunshinegirl! The texts are in The Jury Room. go to the main page and scroll down to private forums.

No way! Are you sure??? On top of the 600 that already came out? Any one else reporting this?

on top of the last 600 ?

Thats what they said. 600 more plus audio of Cindy. I bet Cyndy's interview will take up 100s of pages all by itself. lol And I bet their reinterviewed some of those people too. It makes sense to me.

wow can't wait to see the new 600

I cannot find the old 600 pages in the Jury Room :(

The Movie 600 was great!

:coffee::popcorn:
oregonian_winesmiley.gif

LE is doing a very good thorough job. I can't imagine all they have done in this case.

Ok, I just went over the WHOLE Jury Room forum and couldn't find the text message thread.. am I missing something??? Anyone have a link?? Please?? :waitasec:

its called missing pages sunshine

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back