2008.08.01 Cindy Anthony's Interview Audio #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

shannon718

Former Member
Reaction score
There is new discovery being released in the case today including an interview with Cindy. Lets discuss it here.

It is on My Fox Orlando....I had posted two links but they weren't working well. Just go to myfox orlando for the article.

Orange Osceola State Attorney plans to release additional Legal Discovery Friday morning, including an interview with 3-year-old Caylee Anthony’s grandmother, Cindy Anthony.

The discovery, which will include depositions, phone and text messages and pictures, will be available at 10 a.m. Friday

PLEASE: NO DISCUSSION OR CHIT CHAT. PLEASE WAIT FOR CINDY'S INTERVIEW TO BE RELEASED BEFORE POSTING TO THIS THREAD

I am going to close the other thread on this, but please wait until the info is released to get the discussion going. Just trying to cut down on the amount of chit chat for those that want to analyze this new info.
thanks.

That link says:

"We're sorry. There are no stories currently available for this section."

I am going to close the other thread on this, but please wait until the info is released to get the discussion going. Just trying to cut down on the amount of chit chat for those that want to analyze this new info.
thanks.

OK Jbean.....I didn't know there was another thread started already. :blowkiss:

OK Jbean.....I didn't know there was another thread started already. :blowkiss:
THat's ok, because it was closed once yesterday because the tapes were not released. The other one should be closed anyway because the tape info would be knee deep in posts now.
So let's dedicate this thread to discussing the actual tapes.
thanks Shannon.

THat's ok, because it was closed once yesterday because the tapes were not released. The other one should be closed anyway because the tape info would be knee deep in posts now.
So let's dedicate this thread to discussing the actual tapes.
thanks Shannon.

Perfect. Thanks.

Bumping.

Also when the new discovery comes out please keep this thread limited to Cindy Anthony's interview. Please create new threads for the other evidence and give them their own categories. To help JBean and the mods out.

Thanks!

Bumping.

Also when the new discovery comes out please keep this thread limited to Cindy Anthony's interview. Please create new threads for the other evidence and give them their own categories. To help JBean and the mods out.

Thanks!
Thank you Shannon..this would be a great help. When everyone converges on one thread for all that information, it is hard to keep up. So as the info is released, please start a topic pertaining to the new information rather than just "NEW INFORMATION"

When and if a trial comes about, you will all be so glad that you information is separated and we will be able to find it for referral so much easier.

thanks all.

Where in SC? My sis is in Inman.

Now the vid is "off air" Looks like it'll be back in 15 mins.

Almost 1,000 pages of new documents, recordings, photos and video were released Friday morning in the Casey Anthony case.

The documents include more police reports, cell phone records, and transcripts of investigator interviews, including with an Orange County Sheriff’s Office deputy who authorities say lied about his relationship with Anthony. Also, photos of Casey Anthony at an "Anything But Clothes Party" were released.

The stack is the latest release of information from the State Attorney’s Office. WESH 2 News and WESH.com staff is currently going through the information and plans to post details as soon as possible.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17564904/detail.html

Almost 1,000 pages of new documents, recordings, photos and video were released Friday morning in the Casey Anthony case.

The documents include more police reports, cell phone records, and transcripts of investigator interviews, including with an Orange County Sheriff’s Office deputy who authorities say lied about his relationship with Anthony. Also, photos of Casey Anthony at an "Anything But Clothes Party" were released.

The stack is the latest release of information from the State Attorney’s Office. WESH 2 News and WESH.com staff is currently going through the information and plans to post details as soon as possible.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17564904/detail.html

It's Christmas everyday! Such a shame all of this is at the expense of a beautiful little girl.

I am watching it now but the sound quality is sooo bad. Does anyone know of another link?

Hmmm..the taped interview with Cindy should be interesting. Casey was still in jail..no hopes of bail at that time..and Cindy didn't seem like she was trying to get Casey out of jail. Infact her commments on the news shows around that time were that she felt Casey was safe being in jail and that her focus was on finding Caylee...

The sound is bad, but so far, I'm not hearing much new stuff anyway.

bumping to ensure one thread is being used on tis topic only....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashley_erin