Casey's PC Files!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Who Cares

If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall
Reaction score
* Investigators seized Casey Anthony's laptops as well as computers and cameras belonging to George and Cindy Anthony.

The investigators' reports show that Casey Anthony's computer files included an image titled "girl" which depicts a drawing of a little girl with long straight hair and in a striped shirt staring up at a teddy bear that is hanging from a hangman's noose.

The caption reads: Why do people kill people, who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad?
I felt the site needed a thread @ what is found on Casey's PC! :computer::computer::computer:

She just never fails to disgust me. I just can't wait until she's where she belongs! Each day this drags on, my heart hurts even more knowing sweet Caylee is out there somewhere and that pathetic excuse for a mother is not behind bars.

* Investigators seized Casey Anthony's laptops as well as computers and cameras belonging to George and Cindy Anthony.

The investigators' reports show that Casey Anthony's computer files included an image titled "girl" which depicts a drawing of a little girl with long straight hair and in a striped shirt staring up at a teddy bear that is hanging from a hangman's noose.

The caption reads: Why do people kill people, who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad?
I felt the site needed a thread @ what is found on Casey's PC! :computer::computer::computer:

I don't think that sounds sinister...it sounds more like an anti-death penalty stance.

Why do people (LE-prosecution) kill people (Casey), who kill people (Caylee), to show people that to kill people is bad?

That looks pretty cut and dry to me.

Teddy_noose.jpg

posted at SM

Anti-death r not..wasn't the point the point is I felt with all the new docs comin out of her pc files etc. I didn't see a thread started on it... Only one on Cindy's transcripts that were coming out.. That was just the first quote I found r info from today's releases!
Sorry new here but have been reading for hrs on end for the last couple months & didn't see a thread on it!

I'm trying to find that! It should be on photo bucket somewhere?

is that picture from anything specific? A music group, artist, etc?

No photographs, video, email, instant message chat or any other type of communication with a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez was discovered on either computer," the computer forensics reads.

However, in a sexually suggestive instant-message chat May 3 between Casey Anthony a person identified as "nyitaliano3,'' Anthony mentions a person she calls "Zani."

"i'm playing phone tag with both Zani & my mom," Anthony wrote.

The documents released today also include a computer conversation with drug references between Anythony and two other people.

When someone wrote that "I can hit up my friend annie for some xanax,'' Anthony replied: "we'd be a good time"

I don't think that sounds sinister...it sounds more like an anti-death penalty stance.

I totally agree here. When I was in law school one of the Constitutional Rights organizations used the exact same logo. It was "meant" to be a thought provoking statement and the child is to indicate that we are teaching our children the wrong values by supporting the death penalty.

Now, WHY KC would have this thought provoking photo on her computer is anyone's guess. I didn't have her pegged as someone who actually spends much time worrying about the U. S. Constitution.

I don't think it's sinister - probably just one of her chameleon phases when she was "dating" someone with strong anti-death penalty ideology. Sensationalism at its finest if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304