Woman takes decomposing corpse on road trip

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Authorities in two states are trying to determine why a woman may have driven with her mother's decaying body as a passenger from their Oklahoma home to Florida_ by way of North Carolina and Texas_ and then left the body in the car in a Wal-Mart parking lot.

Flagler County sheriff's deputies found Melba Doshier's body Tuesday in the car parked at a Wal-Mart in Palm Coast after shoppers reported a bad smell coming from the vehicle.

The St. Johns County medical examiner on Wednesday said she died of natural causes at least five days before she was found.

Doshier's daughter Alicia, who officials said is in her mid-30s, has been questioned and hospitalized for psychiatric observation.

She was found in the store Tuesday, 13 hours after security cameras spotted her parking the car and entering the store at about midnight Monday.

Sheriff James Manfre said he wasn't planning to file charges.

"This is as strange and as bizarre a case as I've seen," Manfre told The Daytona Beach News-Journal.

http://www.tallahassee.com/mld/tallahassee/news/8553074.htm

the daughter isnt playing with a full deck of cards or just the trauma of finding your mom dead in the car was too much for her, makes u think of the chevy chase movie vacation with imogene coco who died along the road trip...stuff like happens....

Okay...poor lady...both of them!

However, one of my favorite movies is "Weekend at Bernies" so I am kinda like trying not to laugh.

Carpool lane? Enough. I must go.

lynie said:
Okay...poor lady...both of them!

However, one of my favorite movies is "Weekend at Bernies" so I am kinda like trying not to laugh.

Carpool lane? Enough. I must go.

LOL.. this has been my theory about the Pope for a while now... two bishops are always moving him around and holding him up to the microphone and his lips don't move when he speaks :waitasec: :waitasec:

I have so agreed with that theory for a while now! In fact while wrapping
Christmas presents with my husband on Christmas Eve, watching
the service.....

Oh, I am so going to hell.... :crazy:

lynie said:
Oh, I am so going to hell.... :crazy:
LOL... you will be in good company and we can kickback and have a drink ;)

That is so sad! I've heard about people living with corpses. They just can't let them go.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back