Who is Annie D?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeWillTell

Reaction score
"The documents released today also include a computer conversation with drug references between Anythony and two other people."

When someone wrote that "I can hit up my friend annie for some xanax,'' Anthony replied: "we'd be a good time"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...4.story?page=3

It has been said by some that she was Casey's closest friend, that has a dog (keeping in mind that Cindy has maintained that althought Caylee didn't talk about the nanny she did talk about the nanny's dog all the time), has knowledge of Casey staying at Ricardos on 6/9 and now we find she is the Xanax supplier? Also another poster pointed out that she had an identical hat to the one that another poster had dug out of the A's trash.

Annie + Xanax = Zanny

What else do we know about her?

Annie D. Graduated class of 2003.
Used to be dante roomate-gf- at sawgrass apt 218

annie works at dfr......

Dante sd annie and casey kinda had a falling out not really frds any more.....

PLEASE DO NOT INSINUATE ANNIE IS A DRUG DEALER REMEMBER THE SOURCE IS CASEY
CASEY LIES
JUST BECAUSE CASEY SD SHE CAN GET SOMETHING FROM SOMEBODY DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE
IN FACT THAT WOULD MEAN U R BELIEVEING A WHOLE STATEMENT FROM CASEY - LOL

Chris S. says on page 18 and 19 of his statement if he had to pick one person he would consider Casey's closest friend it would be Annie.

Didn't the lady that said she saw Caylee at the Orlando airport say the woman with Caylee said she was Caylee's Auntie D??? Annie D???

Chris S. says on page 18 and 19 of his statement if he had to pick one person he would consider Casey's closest friend it would be Annie.

Didn't the lady that was posting here yesterday say that said she saw Caylee at the Orlando airport say the woman with Caylee said she was Caylee's Auntie D??? Annie D???

annie works at dfr......

CASEY LIES

OOPPSS U BAD...LOL.....

IT WAS NOT CASEY THAT SAID ANNIE COULD GET THE XANAX IT WAS THE PERSON THAT WAS TEXTING CASEY THAT SAID "I CAN HIT UP MY FRIEND ANNIE FOR SOME XANAX." Please refer to my above post for the entire quote from the Orlando Sentinal.

"The documents released today also include a computer conversation with drug references between Anythony and two other people."

When someone wrote that "I can hit up my friend annie for some xanax,'' Anthony replied: "we'd be a good time"

What else do we know about her?

That was a conversation between Casey & Jessie (JAG). The first part of Casey O Marie was cut off, leaving only the Marie part.

annie works at dfr......

CASEY LIES

OOPPSS U BAD...LOL.....

Anybody have a picture of Annie D. Maybe they can show to Telling the Truth who says she saw Caylee at the airport on 7-2 with someone named Auntie D or maybe it was Annie D instead. Just thinking out loud again.

IT WAS NOT CASEY THAT SAID ANNIE COULD GET THE XANAX IT WAS THE PERSON THAT WAS TEXTING CASEY THAT SAID "I CAN HIT UP MY FRIEND ANNIE FOR SOME XANAX." Please refer to my above post for the entire quote from the Orlando Sentinal.

It was Casey telling JAG that she could ask Annie for the Xanex and he said they never needed medication to have a good time.

I didn't see that.

Post #5

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71901

For 3 Girls: No...Caylee did not...HOWEVER, the lady told me, after I asked 3 times....let me put the conversation on here.

Me: "What is your name?"
Caylee: "CayleeMarieAntini." (as all in 1 word.)
Me: "What was that?" ( I wasn't expecting that mouthfull.)
Caylee:"CayleemarieAntini"
Me:"Did you say Casey?" (I had gotten the Marie Anthony...but thought she had said Casey...as I do have a sister with a daughter named Casey.)
Caylee: (poor baby for the 3rd time) "Cayleemarieantini."
My son (Nick):"MOM!!! She said Caylee!" (he's 14 yrs.old)
LADY with Caylee:"She's telling you her name is Caylee Marie Anthony and she calls me "Auntie" or "Auntie D."
Me: to Caylee, "Wow...you are only the 2nd biggest girl I've ever met with that name." (meaning my husbands cousin has a daughter in NY named Kaylie....other than her, I had never heard that name before.)

It was Casey telling JAG that she could ask Annie for the Xanex and he said they never needed medication to have a good time.

That's a bad sign.

I don't get xanax and sex.....was she snorting it so it was faster acting?

When I think of drugs used for sex I think of beer and maybe cocaine or those amyl nitrate jobs....

That's a bad sign.

I don't get xanax and sex.....was she snorting it so it was faster acting?

When I think of drugs used for sex I think of beer and maybe cocaine or those amyl nitrate jobs....

maybe the good time was just about getting wasted and didn't have much to do with sex?

Post #5

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71901

For 3 Girls: No...Caylee did not...HOWEVER, the lady told me, after I asked 3 times....let me put the conversation on here.

Me: "What is your name?"
Caylee: "CayleeMarieAntini." (as all in 1 word.)
Me: "What was that?" ( I wasn't expecting that mouthfull.)
Caylee:"CayleemarieAntini"
Me:"Did you say Casey?" (I had gotten the Marie Anthony...but thought she had said Casey...as I do have a sister with a daughter named Casey.)
Caylee: (poor baby for the 3rd time) "Cayleemarieantini."
My son (Nick):"MOM!!! She said Caylee!" (he's 14 yrs.old)
LADY with Caylee:"She's telling you her name is Caylee Marie Anthony and she calls me "Auntie" or "Auntie D."
Me: to Caylee, "Wow...you are only the 2nd biggest girl I've ever met with that name." (meaning my husbands cousin has a daughter in NY named Kaylie....other than her, I had never heard that name before.)

There is evidence that Caylee is deceased. Why are you trying to create a false lead?

LE had some choice words for the person who put forth that particular lead.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...4.story?page=3

Snipped from my own post.
So now I'm really confused, is this quote backwards? meaning it should say: CA says "I can hit up my friend annie for some xanax" and JG replied: "we'd be a good time"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member