When will Casey be Arrested?

When will Casey be arrested on charges for Caylee's death ?

• Tue. Oct. 14th

Votes: 53 20.5%
  • Wed. Oct. 15th

Votes: 85 32.9%
  • Thurs. Oct. 16th

Votes: 40 15.5%
  • Fri. Oct. 17th

Votes: 37 14.3%
  • Following Week or longer

Votes: 43 16.7%

• Total voters

Private Eye

Reaction score
Will she be Arrested? :confused:

Having skimmed some of the documents in this case , it's seems to me that she still might walk.

Maybe i'm having a hard time understanding USA criminal law compared to my own justice system ,but i just can't understand how she is still free!!!

It's doing my head in. :mad:

As for the Anthony family my mind boggles as to what is going on in that house. :eek:

If they think they have enough evidence they will send it to a Grand Jury for an indictment first.

If they think they have enough evidence they will send it to a Grand Jury for an indictment first.

Thanks. :)

I should know this by reading those Ann Rule Paperbacks! :laugh:

or maybe trying to make sure no one else is involved or helped her. Or if so, building on that. And god only knows what other charges they are going to peg on her for theft, etc.

I really don't think anyone else is involved with caylees disappearance but casey .

She will reap her bad deeds and karma will catch up , even if the law fails.

JMO. :python:

Yes, they may have to go for an indictment FIRST -- it does appear they simply do not have enough physical evidence to arrest Casey. If they did, they would have arrested her by now -- I would think.

They may be looking for that one big ticket break -- some huge piece of evidence -- like a body, which they haven't found yet. Of course, you don't need a dead body to try a murder case, but still, there does seem to be a stopgap with their inability to pinpoint this on Casey.

Perhaps they are compiling evidence, slow as it is, which may indicate another person's involvement -- could be more than two people besides Casey involved here.

I viewed all of Cindy Anthony's interview -- as far as I can tell, she clearly does not know what happened to Casey. She did admit that if she were not connected to Casey and was viewing this case from an bystander's point of view, her view of Casey would be extremely negative.

She's obviously not wanting to look at the possibility that Casey had anything at all to do with Caylee's disappearance.

Casey may indeed, walk -- unless they can find enough evidence to take her to trial.

That may not happen -- unless Casey's body washes up on shore or someone finds some piece of solid evidence tying Casey to this disappearance. Thus far, all they've seemed to find to arrest Casey is for check kiting --

....sorry, I was referencing Caylee's body in that last sentence, not Casey...

It's obvious that LE knows Caylee is gone and the Casey is covering up her death, but they don't know what actually happened. Was it an accident? Premeditated murder? The prosecution would have a difficult job at this point proving either one. I think they're still searching for more answers.

Hopefully soon. I keep hoping that 'today is the day' where they finally arrest her for something meaty.

However, I would hope that the reason for the delay is that they are waiting until they have a rock-solid case built against her. No one wants to see another OJ, where an obviously guilty party isn't found guilty in a criminal case.

I think there's a good chance Casey might walk on any murder charge. Here's why:

If there was an accident in the pool (16th) after returning to the house after George leaves, it could have been a result of Cindy leaving the gate open from swimming the evening prior (15th).

Case would have thought the gate was typically locked. She might even think it was her fault if there was an accident in the pool, or might have frantically called asking her parents if the gate was left open.

In this case, the death might not be Casey's fault necessarily. Yes, she should have checked. But if they all always let her go play assuming it's locked then that would be another story. They would all be equally to blame for the accident.

There's a possibility that Casey talked to Cindy about this later. And might be the reason for Cindy's reversal in attitude if she discovered that she was partially to blame. It would also explain Cindy asking George about the gate being left open.

I agree with them waiting for an indictment from the GJ first. But... it won't go to the GJ until they know they have enough to convict her. They do have enough evidence now to charge her... but they want to make sure they will get a conviction. Right now, unless they have way more than we've seen so far... there is still enough cause for reasonable doubt. Sorry. I want to see her back in jail as much as anyone does. But 2months is a pretty short time for a homicide investigation. Remember... Caylee was missing a month before they were brought into it.

There is a video on wesh that has a long story on this and the evidence that has been collected. LE states that Casey will be arrested for her daughter missing within a 'few weeks'. I think they are waiting for more testing to be finished. It mentioned that testing was taking place last week. It also states that everything is being tested 3 times to make for an iron clad case. Casey is going to be arrested for this. Don't doubt. LE is trying to make themselves an iron clad case. Remember, it is harder without a body. The video also stated they know how caylee was positioned in the trunk and that there were hairs, not just 1 hair', that shows her dead in the trunk. The hair was from a dead child, not a live child. Very interesting video.

I think they have more evidence linking Casey to her daughter's death than we even know. They are saving the really hard evidence for when it's really going to count.The reason they haven't charged her yet is

1. There is no rush. She is not going anywhere. Best to take their time and do it right.

2. The prosecutors are probably trying to figure out what to charge her with, first or second degree murder.

I don't think they are looking at an accident. Even if the defense tries to put that possibility out there how do they explain her giddiness in the days following the "accidental death" of her daughter. What mother could get a tatoo about life being beautiful a week or two after having a child die in an accident. I believe that they don't believe that there was an accident.

They have already put out information that "hints at premeditation". I believe they have even more solid evidence then we know.

I think the new charges are coming within a month.

Before her trial for the neglect charges in November...

Definatley will go before a grand jury first. I see her coming off with manslaughter if anything, no murder one or predmeditated. She will get off easy UNLESS they find Caylees body, or she talks, both of which I doubt.

I think they have more evidence linking Casey to her daughter's death than we even know. They are saving the really hard evidence for when it's really going to count.The reason they haven't charged her yet is

1. There is no rush. She is not going anywhere. Best to take their time and do it right.

2. The prosecutors are probably trying to figure out what to charge her with, first or second degree murder.

I don't think they are looking at an accident. Even if the defense tries to put that possibility out there how do they explain her giddiness in the days following the "accidental death" of her daughter. What mother could get a tatoo about life being beautiful a week or two after having a child die in an accident. I believe that they don't believe that there was an accident.

They have already put out information that "hints at premeditation". I believe they have even more solid evidence then we know.

I think the new charges are coming within a month.

Agree. I can't speak for them, but I guess they hold out the slight hope that they will find remains and that they might, after the head start Casey gave herself with her month of dalliance, and after all this time, give some indication of COD. Or if not that, at least some forensic evidence that might tie them to the suspect. This could make the proof stronger of death, maybe manner and time of death, and maybe more directly tie it to Casey. But I don't underestimate or discount all the circumstantial evidence they already have collected and Casey's total lack of credibility. All in good time, that's my hope. This is a strangely difficult case, and I think LE is doing a great job.

I believe she will be arrested and I am hoping soon... how about next week...

I believe that if they put the death penalty on the table, she may talk to get assured Life instead of Death. In her eyes she is just too pretty to die and is too important.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back