Is Caylee Already Scared Here?

YellowDog

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was just looking at the Video of Caylee with her Great-Grandfather on Father's Day and, to me, she looks scared in this video. Does anyone think that she has already been traumatized at this point? She has such an apprehensive look in her eyes when she's looking around that it haunts me.

Did Casey go with Cindy and Caylee to vist that day and, if not, where was Casey that day?

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=43160929

I have a feeling that something bad had already been happening to her when this video was taken.

Cindy states that Caylee is usually running around but this Sunday she was more confortable being there and was able to sit at the table and play. Casey was not there on June 8 or 15.

Cindy's mom Shirley said it had been awhile since Caylee had been to visit and the Cindy's dad had not been able to hold her since his stroke. Caylee looked normal to me for a two year old.

She looks fine and even kissed the greatgrandpa.

I think she looks okay, maybe a little tired. My kids have had the same look before too from being tired.

YEah, I think she was fine. I get a little creeped out when I go to the old folks home myself. There are some weird-acting people there, sometimes. Especially in the public areas. She's just a little overwhelmed, maybe.

I do not know of any soon to be 3 year olds who would sit still like that. To me she looks as though she might have been having after affects of something that made her complacent JMO

I do not know of any soon to be 3 year olds who would sit still like that. To me she looks as though she might have been having after affects of something that made her complacent JMO

I agree with you 100% Princess.

To me, she looks so apprehensive. Her eyes are darting around like she's scared.

It looks more like curiosity and concentration to me...judging by the way she keeps putting her head down, it looks like she is listening to GGPA's heartbeat.

She looks like any normal 2 year old would in an unfamiliar place with lots of strangers around. To me, it looks like she's thinking, "Okay, I have to put in my time being cozy with this old man but I'm not liking it. Oh - I get it, if I give him the hug and kiss, I can get down." And she did.

Looks like perfectly normal behavior to me even gives him a kiss. If she was scared she would of been squirming or trying to get down and get back to Cindy who was standing right there filming it.

I haven't seen the entire video, but I'm told he is singing "You Are My Sunshine" to her. She looks normal to me, just very comfortable and maybe tired. A nursing/retirement home is a little scary to little kids, with all the old people trying to get their attention. I used to take my youngest there to see my grandmother when he was a baby, up until he was about 3. Every old woman wanted to hold him and every old man wanted to tickle him or give him a quarter or a dollar, even. He was shy and didn't want to be held. Caylee doesn't seem scared to me at all.

After watching again, it may be the vibrations of GGPA singing rather than his heartbeat that she is concentrating on.

She looks like any normal 2 year old would in an unfamiliar place with lots of strangers around. To me, it looks like she's thinking, "Okay, I have to put in my time being cozy with this old man but I'm not liking it. Oh - I get it, if I give him the hug and kiss, I can get down." And she did.

I disagree. Most 2 year olds would be very inquisitive and want to explore their surroundings. I don't believe children that young are aware of people's age.

She definitely looks a bit frightened but I thought it was due to *where* she was at the time. As a nurse who's worked in nursing homes in the past, I've seen how upsetting those places can be, not only for tiny children but adults as well. I really think it's the surroundings causing her to appear frightened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back