AZ - Tawni Mazzone, 17, Phoenix, Jan 1999 - Maricopa Jane Doe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone for identifying Tawni. I studied the case for months and everyday checked to see if she was identified. I said a lonnnng prayer to God hoping for someone in her family to check the unidentified bodies on the internet. Finally they did! I figured whoever this girl was, there was no missing persons report because we had checked them all it seemed. I am so thankful her brother checked because the case was burdening my soul being open. I just felt , how could this clear photo be out there, and the girl is not identified? I had re-posted her photo on other websites hoping that someone would claim her. I was mad at the system for one, for not taking this case seriously enough to even file the report in the first place, and for 2, for not getting this case more recognition. I guarantee that if this case were disclosed in the public's eye, someone would have recognized her. But it wasn't, not for 10 years!!!! Why did this take so long? It's not fair to anyone! That's why I try to voice my opinion and hopefully get others to realize the importance of these cases and how they need more media attention!!!!

There were so many threads about her and her being identified that I got kinda lost. What I want to know is...was she identified through WS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401