CA - Michael Pepe for assaulting Cambodian children, Oxnard, 2008

God bless those poor kids. I am glad that they came forward and at least got justice. I cannot imagine someone getting pleasure from that kind of filth. I hope he suffers tremendously every single year that he is in prison. Why does it seem that so many of the people accused of killing and raping lately are military men?

I'm thinking what was done to those children, this sentence is tremendously LIGHT! I support DP for child rapists.

Lousey, !:furious:

He knew in a third world country it would be easier for him to victimize these poor little girls. Their culture is such they will be stigmitized. It is bad enough they were victimied these little kids and then have to be flown all the way here, face that creep and tesitfy?

I hope he gets his azz kicked and more while he's locked up.

I cannot fathom it. Such people are just wired wrong, and should be returned as defective. If a "man" gets some kind of sexual pleasure from little children I cannot imagine how they will ever be right, or ever make the world a better place other than by their departure from it.

I think this is an interesting thought-but this guy's kicks go beyond being attracted to children-considering the damage he inflicted on them, I am not sure he is truly attracted to children anyway...I suspect his kicks center on someone being weak and totally helpless-these kids were immobilized while he assaulted and kicked the crap out of them. If I had to guess, I suspect he chose the country because he could easily procur "throw away" kids, and he never expected to have them testify because of the cultural stigma. I would love to know the status of the hooker who helped him..

No matter how I look at it, he seems quite defective to me. I don't think he will last long in prison, but I wonder if he has some victims that have not been located as of yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back