Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a "newbie"....I hope no one minds me chiming in here.

Before I was following the case regularly I started being plagued by dreams about Caylee. And I say plagued simply because I would have the exact same dream multiple times a night and have severe difficulty going back to sleep (made for a VERY exhausted mom!).

In the dream, I'm sitting on the ground in some type of field...its covered with tall grass. But not green grass, it was thin, somewhat brown...maybe with a type of fray or bloom at the top? And I'm near a body of water (though I couldnt tell you whether it was ocean, river, lake etc). The sky is overcast. Caylee is standing right next to me, wearing a light purple dress. She's talking to me...but I cant understand what she's saying. I can hear the tone of her voice, but its like shes talking into a tunnel or something....very muffled, tough to understand. Shes playing with something small between her fingers.

And thats it. That same-exact-dream over and over again.

I dont know what (if anything) it means. I certainly dont fancy myself any type of psychic. A friend encouraged me to call a tip line and share it, but they were uninterested.

HappyChic-

the first inkblot

-seems to me as a butterfly-obviously-at first glance.

yet I am very drawn to the "item" above that , I am not sure what I think of it, exactly..all I can say is it seems to me to have a almost 'cattle skull in the middle of it'....it looks like-once again- a very early stage fetus to me as far as the 'whole' figures outline....I am really at a loss on this one.???

and the second:equally as intersting

....apperas immediatly-as someone else mentioned-as the DEVIL...., after examining it flipped upsdide down-I can still see a DEVIL-yet I get the feeling of just a gruesome 'bloody mess' -tissue-flesh-very vivid!

Disturbing.:no:

Great work...I can't stop looking at these, they are mind blowing to me-Woaaaaaah!

I'm a "newbie"....

In the dream, I'm sitting on the ground in some type of field...its covered with tall grass. But not green grass, it was thin, somewhat brown...maybe with a type of fray or bloom at the top? And I'm near a body of water (though I couldnt tell you whether it was ocean, river, lake etc). The sky is overcast. Caylee is standing right next to me, wearing a light purple dress. She's talking to me...but I cant understand what she's saying. I can hear the tone of her voice, but its like shes talking into a tunnel or something....very muffled, tough to understand. Shes playing with something small between her fingers.

I dont know what (if anything) it means. I certainly dont fancy myself any type of psychic. A friend encouraged me to call a tip line and share it, but they were uninterested.

Welcome to WS:) We are glad you join us:) Look forward to posting with ya:) Thanks for sharing your dream with us:)

I first got this "image" about a week or so ago. I posted it on this thread. I am getting it more frequently....

I keep getting a tall somewhat slim male being led out of the A's house in handcuffs. It is dark out when this happens.

I'm not a psychic at all. Last night, I had my first dream about Caylee. It was so awful I will not write about it. I think it was probably because of the audio and video tapes of the interviews that we've seen. I am physically sick from this nightmare this morning.

Before I was following the case regularly I started being plagued by dreams about Caylee. And I say plagued simply because I would have the exact same dream multiple times a night and have severe difficulty going back to sleep (made for a VERY exhausted mom!).

welcome and thanks for sharing! Could the "grass" be ferns? It has been mentioned quite a few times on this thread. I understand the difficulty interpreting these things.

Welcome Lisa-Rachelle!

Interesting you mention that type of 'grass' :waitasec:, I had a very vivid dream, which I posted over in the 'what dreams have you had about caylee"thread

-it was of corn fields-which certainly fray at the top & are more so a brown or yellow in color depending on their maturity....anyhow-I dreamt it was a search for Caylee & there were parts of the perimiter of this 'field' being 'sprayed blue' with paint to somehow mark the signifigance of where to look for / find Caylee...strange huh?It was a dream I could not shake, and was hooked on this 'case' since -feeling it had some signifigance!:rolleyes:--I also somehow woke up feeling as if what was being 'painted blue' were ferns , not weeds around the field like I thought when I was actually dreaming ...it felt like there was a blue fern connection?

I also read on this thread a few pages back -someone had a dream of finding a small tunnel like area -where the (cell) phone was located & I believe possibly another item?....that would seem to fit with the muffled voice coming from Lil Caylee...Geez this is really Deep!

and.....
again-welcome to WS!!! =)

Thanks for chiming in..... If you have this dream again, and do not freak out.. tell Caylee you can not understand her and see if you get a response. That would be interesting. I have been able to get responses from characters in my dreams. I am not psychic either... but sometimes things happen for a reason it would not hurt to ask.

P9280054.jpg

In this one I clearly see a butterfly.
At the top I see in the middle a baby bird with two maybe baby bunnies on either side.

P9280053.jpg

This one I see the devil. It actually made me very uneasy.

Wow, those blots are something else! The top one I see two very creepy rabbits looking at each other, or whatever is in the middle of them. In the center of them I see an evil demon looking head/face. Below all that I see a beautiful, very detailed butterfly/moth.
The one below I see a devil as well.

I'm not a psychic but have had more than a few dreams that come true, and the frequency has been increasing. I'd like to learn to develop this "gift" more. Anyway, I've had two dreams about Caylee. One was of her in a car seat crying and crying. So sad. The other I can't remember very well, but I woke up with the name Cameron, thinking that name meant something.

I had never heard that name in conjunction with the case. Then a few weeks later I did see a post about someone with that name. Anyone remember what that was?

---------------------------------
Did you read the dream about a teensy little toad I had early on in this thread?The toad (Caylee?) was in a tunnel in rocks under a platform, this near water as in a canal. Could the "something small" be a little toad?
They tend to live in such environments.

Just wondering.

My inkblot today, while thinking of the question 'what happened to Caylee Marie?'- (used purple and green nailpolish)

inkblot005.jpg

Upside down view-

inkblot004.jpg

Re: Inkblot Green/Purple

I see a skull; I also see spirit/essence surrounding and also leaving.

Cameron was mentioned by the roommate who was blacked out on ng.

I'm not a psychic but have had more than a few dreams that come true, and the frequency has been increasing. I'd like to learn to develop this "gift" more. Anyway, I've had two dreams about Caylee. One was of her in a car seat crying and crying. So sad. The other I can't remember very well, but I woke up with the name Cameron, thinking that name meant something.

I had never heard that name in conjunction with the case. Then a few weeks later I did see a post about someone with that name. Anyone remember what that was?
Hi! I think Cameron is involved. In the first backwards speech video (you can find it on youtube by Shawn), Casey says (about the Blackjack phone) that "Cameron mishandled it". She also mentions a "" and "kill" in the backwards speech. He is from a band called Fuzzy Red Balloons. My first inkblot left me with the impression that this was Cameron in the inkblot. Cameron apparently had something on his MySpace to say that he was gay (it was crude - can't put it here) but now it doesn't say that but he has nicknames like Killer Cam.

what are those blots from?
I did them last night.

I thought the titles were with them but they are not. The "devil" one's question was "Caylee, are you dead or alive" and the "butterfly" one's question was "Caylee, where are you?"

Guys, I'm going to post this here as well. I've entered Orlando just as an example. But you can enter any area urban or countryside and get an up-close view of wooded areas, structures, etc. Enter your area. Then click on Bird's Eye view, the third button from the top. You can scan in/out, NSEW with great topographical detal.
Maybe you get some psychic impressions on where to look. I am.

http://www.multimap.com/maps/#map=2...2|Orlando, FL|Orlando, Florida, United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46