Toth's exam

Nehemiah

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Some time ago Toth was going to more fully examine a person of interest to him. (that sounds kinda funny...can't think of a better way to say it.)

Toth, how has this gone? Was it DK? Flippy Esso? Please give an update.

IMO

Toth has chosen to no longer post here. He has requested that his membership be deleted.

I've been working a lot the past two weeks and haven't checked in very much. Have I missed something? What happened?

Nehemiah said:
I've been working a lot the past two weeks and haven't checked in very much. Have I missed something? What happened?

I won't go into details as it would be Tricia's place, but suffice it to say that he had an insulting post deleted and this upset him, so he left. I'll leave it at that.

Whatever it was, it could not surpass some of the ugly posts Toth made in the Crimes forum, and Missing for that matter. :furious:

Hmmm.

The posting equipment would not let me just post one word, said I had to post 10 words, hmmm.

I didn't usually agree with Toth; however, I did enjoy reading his theories and his posts when they weren't cryptic. Perhaps he will return.

IMO

Nehemiah said:
I didn't usually agree with Toth; however, I did enjoy reading his theories and his posts when they weren't cryptic. Perhaps he will return.

IMO

==================<><

You are correct, I always read his and other posters posts with interest. My longtime curiosity was his apparent closeness and knowledge of 'insider' information, regarding the Ramsey family.

It could have been an active mind creation, or, guess we will never know now.

Toth fought the good fight in here for a long time, and I will miss him. He's a better man than I am because I pretty much threw in the towel a couple of years ago. With any luck, though, I'll run into him on another forum, and I do feel lucky today. :)

guppy said:
Toth fought the good fight in here for a long time, and I will miss him. He's a better man than I am because I pretty much threw in the towel a couple of years ago. With any luck, though, I'll run into him on another forum, and I do feel lucky today. :)
Maybe you could find him at Crime News 20000

He used to post there.

Nehemiah said:

IMO

His nom de'plume can be found over at the other forum.
DonBradley

guppy said:

I hope you are not seriously trying to let us think that you did not know that Toth and Don Bradley were one and the same. You've been running into him for years now.

Barbara said:
I hope you are not seriously trying to let us think that you did not know that Toth and Don Bradley were one and the same. You've been running into him for years now.

-><> fishy huh? Think so. ~~~~~~~\__/~~~~~~~~~ thats water and a boat.

I'm Laffin.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back