Credit Card Records

Precious67

Reaction score
Hello My First time posting,

Tonight while watching NG there was something said about CA/KC refused to release the credit card records only the reciepts, Sorry if this thread is elsewhere, I looked and couldn't find anything.Was just wondering why they won't release their credit card records? apparently there's something to hide
:waitasec:

Tonight while watching NG there was something said about CA/KC refused to release the credit card records only the reciepts, Sorry if this thread is elsewhere, I looked and couldn't find anything.Was just wondering why they won't release their credit card records? apparently there's something to hide

It's just a guess but perhaps they aren't releasing them because Cindy isn't pressing charges. If there is no "victim" in the credit card usage, there is no crime, and therefore no reason for them to release them.

That's what it would seem, huh? Cindy wanted to just hand over receipts, but the detectives told her no, no, no - we need to see the actual credit card statement. Cindy was uncharacteristically silent when confronted with this. I wondered if maybe a suspicious charge is on one of those statements, something that would cast more suspicion on Crazy, .... er I mean Casey. :angel:

Welcome to WS.

It's just a guess but perhaps they aren't releasing them because Cindy isn't pressing charges. If there is no "victim" in the credit card usage, there is no crime, and therefore no reason for them to release them.
I think she was asking why Cindy didn't want to give over her credit card statements to LE.

When I heard that tonight, I thought maybe KC used CA's card to buy the chloroform.

There has to be something on those statements that would be detrimental to KC or CA. If CA won't release them, LE can get them from the credit card company so that wouldn't be a huge problem. Just goes to show CA is not being forthcoming and cooperating as she always claims. Also LA said when he picked up KC's belongings from AL's home, there were some receipts and some were missing. I believe he made a list of what he had, but did he include all that he had, or did someone else get their hands on them? Just wondering. After all, we all see how fast that money disappeared.

IIRC, Cindy gave all of the receipts to JB. LE didn't give her enough attention.

But we know that Casey was using them...wouldn't that help in tracing her steps as far as dates were concerned? It would also be relevant to know what was purchased from LE's point of view. Cindy in her interview basically told LE that there was nothing there...not for her to decide IMO. Casey did use the JCP card and said that Lee would be handing those bills over (this was the beginning of August). Receipts could belong to anyone. I think it holds more weight to get the actual bill from the cc company...but not sure.

Cindy may not want LE to see any cash advances that may show up. Cindy can not stand the fact that her imperfect life is being displayed for all the world to see. She has done her best to keep LE from finding out any money that Casey has stolen from the GGP's. She flipped out when LE wanted to speak to her father and mother. I found it interesting that SP was not asked about the money that was stolen from the accounts. [At least that we known of anyway] It may be that Cindy gave her a song and dance about it being a bank error or some nonsense and Cindy put the money back. None the wiser and ladedah. The old folks never even knew it was Casey. I have no idea if SP knows or not. The one comment that was made in her interview with LE in reference to Casey was 'poor judgement'. We also don't know how much Casey has racked up Cindy credit cards.
Cindy may not want GA to know how much credit she has or how much she owes because it appears that the money stuff if kept seperate. Women of Cindy's personality like to use $$ to controll people also.
There is something on them that Cindy does not want to have to answer to or face.

Hi...welcome to WS.

Nothing about this nutso family suprises me anymore....LE should subpoena the statements & then release to the national news.....sheesh

HEY CINDY...............CAYLEE IS STILL MISSING............HELLLLLO !!!!

I think there might be something on an itemized statement that would indicate that Casey purchased something that could have been used to dispose of Caylee. There might be items that would be unusual for Casey to purchase considering her lifestyle.

We know that Casey borrowed a shovel from a neighbor about June 17 or 18, and returned it within an hour. But, what if, among her credit card purchases, Casey bought a shovel at a later date? Or, some sort of container that can't be accounted for, that might have been used to bury Caylee in?

I think there might be something on an itemized statement that would indicate that Casey purchased something that could have been used to dispose of Caylee. There might be items that would be unusual for Casey to purchase considering her lifestyle.

We know that Casey borrowed a shovel from a neighbor about June 17 or 18, and returned it within an hour. But, what if, among her credit card purchases, Casey bought a shovel at a later date? Or, some sort of container that can't be accounted for, that might have been used to bury Caylee in?

That's exactly what I was thinking.

As I understood, LEE gave receipts that were found among Casey's belongings from Tony's apartment to LE and Jose (I guess copies to one or the other).
LE had asked Cindy in the interview "you didn't give us the credit card statements" and her response was "there was nothing in the statement".
It seems they were trying to help her understand how she wasn't fully assisting them in the investigation.

So, no she didn't at that time (August 1?) give the credit statement. She may have now.

If Casey was using those credit cards prior to 6/16 and up through 7/15, it is VERY important for LE to have those records. There is a lot of information to be gained: where she was and when, what she purchased and when, etc..

As Yuri stated to CA...It would have been helpful if CA provided these as it would save time. If she didn't provide them, LE could still access them but they would need to go through the process of requesting a warrant. Regardless, I think we can rest assured that LE did get this information - one way or another.

I was thinking that there could have been a purchase from an internet site, something along the lines of CHLOROFORM perhaps? CA sure was insistant that there was nothing on there so why didnt she want to just produce the bloody things to prove that? People with nothing to hide, hide nothing.

Something incriminating is on the statements. Can't wait to find out what it is.

I think LE already has them. They are just letting the pubic know Cindy won't cooperate with them. Could be they will use it against her/KC in the trial. They know what they are doing. jmo

As Yuri stated to CA...It would have been helpful if CA provided these as it would save time. If she didn't provide them, LE could still access them but they would need to go through the process of requesting a warrant. Regardless, I think we can rest assured that LE did get this information - one way or another.

This is another example of what has irritated me the most about this case: how the players seem to pick and choose what they tell/give LE and wind up wasting alot of unnecessary time and resources. Again, no one can predict how they would respond if they were faced with this situation, but I think I can say that if my child/grandchild were missing, regardless of who was thought to be a person of interest, I would give LE anything they wanted, the first time they asked. OMG, I just wanted to reach thru the video and shake CA and scream "Wake up! What is the matter with you?" And they honestly wonder why the community has turned against them.

I don't understand why the LE cannot subpeona them from the credit card company. They subpeona everything else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back