Today Show 9/30/08 - "Why Casey Is The Focus."

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
Matt Lauer said a piece is coming up on why Casey is the focus for suspect.

Coming up after local news.

Today show is on NBC.

Will be what Casey texted to her boyfriend.

Piece on now about the economy. Caylee piece will be in this segment, so within a half hour.

Don't know. Today show had an exclusive with JB last week, and JB is reported to have a series of exclusives coming up soon with a major network. I haven't heard which network, but wondering if this might be part of it.

I just thought some people might be interested, and I'm doing my usual coffee drinking while watching the morning news, so thought I'd post it while I sip.

Detectives aren't holding back any more on who their one and only one suspect is.

They say they're confounded and don't have the evidence needed to bring charges.

Uniquely difficult because no physical evidence Caylee is dead.

Every lead goes back to Casey.

196 text messages details Casey's messages about Caylee:

- little snot head

- taking care of her is exhausting

- the hanging pic

Well JB said something and I missed it cuz a damn truck went by.

And that's it for the piece.

i just watch not much, just less than a minute.

Don't know. Today show had an exclusive with JB last week, and JB is reported to have a series of exclusives coming up soon with a major network. I haven't heard which network, but wondering if this might be part of it.

I just thought some people might be interested, and I'm doing my usual coffee drinking while watching the morning news, so thought I'd post it while I sip.
Thanks!

Thanks BeanE, I was able to watch it.

No physical evidence Caylee is dead? What does this mean in regards to the hair?

They know there are the death rings on it. They have DNA. They have Casey's hair. All they need are the hair profiles that distinguish Casey's hair from Caylee's hair. Time consuming/tedious but not difficult according to what I've read. Especially in this case with the distinct difference in color between Casey and Caylee and also difference in texture between baby and adult hair. Casey's hair doesn't look to be fine/soft as baby's hair.

This piece was lightweight.

KC must be thrilled that she is "apparently" getting away with this. :mad:

I loved that they showed Cindy's interview where she admitted that if it wasn't her lovely Casey she'd think the worst.

JB makes me sick. I honestly can't wait for their compelling reason come court time. Blech.

Detectives aren't holding back any more on who their one and only one suspect is.

They say they're confounded and don't have the evidence needed to bring charges.

It's OK if they don't get her on murder right now - !!! they can put her away for a LOT of years for the check fraud etc. That will put her in the general population of jail/prison whatever. You think the women in there aren't as eager as we are to find out??? She'll be singing like a bird in a month! Not to mention the time it will give police to get their case together with no holes. They will know right where she is so they can charge her with the murder later. There is no statute of limitations on murder!

No physical evidence Caylee is dead? What does this mean in regards to the hair?

They know there are the death rings on it. They have DNA. They have Casey's hair. All they need are the hair profiles that distinguish Casey's hair from Caylee's hair. Time consuming/tedious but not difficult according to what I've read. Especially in this case with the distinct difference in color between Casey and Caylee and also difference in texture between baby and adult hair. Casey's hair doesn't look to be fine/soft as baby's hair.

This piece was lightweight.

Even with "iron clad" proof that Caylee was dead, in the trunk for *advertiser censored* number of days, they have to prove that CASEY killed her and put her there...without that, it could have been anybody...casey's phone buried with the body or clothing would be good. Maybe a goodbye note or something of that sort buried with the body? Bottle of chloroform with fingerprints buried or in the bag with the body? These are all just suggestions - to give you the idea of what they are needing to definitively charge HER with the murder. Right now the best they can do is charge her with neglect for "losing" her or in connection with her dissappearance...not good enough - we and they all know she did it. To put her away for it, they need to prove it with NO DOUBT...

Who said these things?

Hi BeanE! Thanks for posting this. Who exactly was saying this? Was this a quote from LE or JB or was this Matt L's opinion? TIA!

Hi BeanE! Thanks for posting this. Who exactly was saying this? Was this a quote from LE or JB or was this Matt L's opinion? TIA!

Matt said it all leads back to Casey. JB said she's not dead she's missing blah, blah, blah.... His usual M.O. :boohoo:

Let me rewind it and I'll get you exact quotes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back