Rants and Random Ideas ABOUT THE CASE thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuppy199

Reaction score
Feel free to rant about your frustrations concerning the case in here.
Please don't rant about fellow posters, as that wil be subject to TOS and could get you in a bit 'o trouble.
We don't want no trouble.:)

Also post any random thoughts or ideas on this case that don't really need a new thread, but you would like to put the idea out there.
Carried this over from other thread:) Continue here please:)

My rant is in reference to the protesters outside the A's. I think it is really over the top and unnecessary for people to be yelling, throwing things at the house, verbally baiting family as they go in and out, etc.
Let me just say, before the eggs start being thrown my way that I believe Caylee is dead, and at the hands of her mother, and that alot of the story changes and remarks made by CA about "getting off your asses and looking for my granddaughter" have endeared her to no one, nor have CA, GA and LA been innocent in how they have responded to the crowds, with hoses and hammers, blah, blah.
I just think that the protesters would be much more effective if they were to assemble peacefully, hold their signs quietly and try to disrupt the neighbors as little as possible. I think the message gets lost when they act like a bunch of uncivilized baboons.
The lady with the dog, who was standing quietly holding her sign that LA tore up and dumped the dog bowl had it right. If the A's react, it makes them look bad. MOO

It's too bad that George Anthony didn't peek inside the trunk :eek:when Casey ran in front of him and basically threw his stolen gas can's back to him saying, "here's your f%#@ing gas cans!" I'll tell you one thing - if my daughter who lied compulsively, stole from my entire family (including poor Great-Grandpa in the freaking nursing home), EVER spoke to me like that, that would be the last time she drove MY car for a long, long, long time. Where are your balls, George? :chicken:You could have had your granddaughter back with you if you actually stood up to your daughter right then and there! Duh!:waitasec:
Here's a bit of helpful advise for the Anthony family: Had you raised your kids to respect you, and give them CONSEQUENCES when they DIDN'T, ya'all wouldn't be in this mess and sweet Caylee would not be decomposing as we speak.:furious:

It's too bad that George Anthony didn't peek inside the trunk :eek:when Casey ran in front of him and basically threw his stolen gas can's back to him saying, "here's your f%#@ing gas cans!" I'll tell you one thing - if my daughter who lied compulsively, stole from my entire family (including poor Great-Grandpa in the freaking nursing home), EVER spoke to me like that, that would be the last time she drove MY car for a long, long, long time. Where are your balls, George? :chicken:You could have had your granddaughter back with you if you actually stood up to your daughter right then and there! Duh!:waitasec:
Here's a bit of helpful advise for the Anthony family: Had you raised your kids to respect you, and give them CONSEQUENCES when they DIDN'T, ya'all wouldn't be in this mess and sweet Caylee would not be decomposing as we speak.:furious:

I could NOT have said it better!!!! My thoughts EXACTLY.

Here's my deal (again, this site is so HUGE I really don't have time to read 300 threads an hour, lol). What is going on inside that house right now? Are CA and Casey sitting on the couch watching "The View" and sipping tea?

If that were MY kid and the same thing were going on, I would have her pinned to the floor. I would be tempted to beat her like a rented mule till she gave up the truth. :mad:

And, for what it's worth, I have a 32-year-old and a 27-year-old and have never laid a finger on them. I am not an especially violent person, but OMG how can they not ask about this???

I have an 8 yr old daughter and 7 yr old son, and I know that I would never, ever do anything to harm them.....but......if my daughter was treating everyone in her family this way AND THEN not speaking an ounce of truth regarding my granddaughter's body, I would do WHATEVER IT TAKES to get that daughter of mine to TALK!!!!!! Sodium Pentathol :Justice:- bring it on for starters. Then I would begin to meticulously remove every single blade of hair on her body in order to get her to talk. :behindbarOne thing I know is that I would not be defending her....I would do WHATEVER IT TAKES to find my granddaughter!!!!:puke:

As a single mother raising a son, I knew one day he was going to be bigger than me and so he better respect me starting young. I started "checking" his behavior from the start. He has never been hit but last year, he was 16, he muttered the b word under his breath after I said something to him. When I was finished, he tiptoed around here for a week!! No touching required!! This family is unbelievable! George at some level has accepted the truth but I believe he is keeping up the facade for Cindy's sake. Oh to be a fly on the wall in that house of horrors!! How does George even look at her?! I am getting so fed up with these people! They make the Osbornes look like the model of mental health!!

As a single mother raising a son, I knew one day he was going to be bigger than me and so he better respect me starting young. I started "checking" his behavior from the start. He has never been hit but last year, he was 16, he muttered the b word under his breath after I said something to him. When I was finished, he tiptoed around here for a week!! No touching required!! This family is unbelievable! George at some level has accepted the truth but I believe he is keeping up the facade for Cindy's sake. Oh to be a fly on the wall in that house of horrors!! How does George even look at her?! I am getting so fed up with these people! They make the Osbornes look like the model of mental health!!

Hi Canada! I'm from the same, lovely Country. Sure is nice to live somewhere "boring", isn't it? lol I'm entirely agree with you. I mean, what kind of father tells LE that he didn't really believe that she worked a job for the past two years but does absolutely nothing about it????? Duh. If Casey spoke to me the way that she spoke Cindy from jail, not only would I hang up on her and cease all contact ....I certainly never would have posted bail!. But again, I have two kids that I have painstakinly taught to Do Unto Others, obey the 10 commandments and respect the laws of the land. I'm a big meanie, aren't I?

they let her get away with everything for wayyyyyyyyy too long

ostriches -- thats all i can say
:behindbar

Here's my deal (again, this site is so HUGE I really don't have time to read 300 threads an hour, lol). What is going on inside that house right now? Are CA and Casey sitting on the couch watching "The View" and sipping tea?

If that were MY kid and the same thing were going on, I would have her pinned to the floor. I would be tempted to beat her like a rented mule till she gave up the truth. :mad:

And, for what it's worth, I have a 32-year-old and a 27-year-old and have never laid a finger on them. I am not an especially violent person, but OMG how can they not ask about this???

How about that first phone call Cindy made to Casey in jail, when she calls her "sweetheart"? When Casey sarcastically says "You don't know my involvement in this, mom??" and Cindy speaks to her in a soothing tone and calls her "sweetheart". Really, SWEETHEART? After ALL that's just happened? Wouldn't most people be talking to Casey through clenched teeth saying "Listen, you selfish little &&@W))#, you tell me RIGHT NOW, where is Caylee??"

Hi Canada! I'm from the same, lovely Country. Sure is nice to live somewhere "boring", isn't it? lol I'm entirely agree with you. I mean, what kind of father tells LE that he didn't really believe that she worked a job for the past two years but does absolutely nothing about it????? Duh. If Casey spoke to me the way that she spoke Cindy from jail, not only would I hang up on her and cease all contact ....I certainly never would have posted bail!. But again, I have two kids that I have painstakinly taught to Do Unto Others, obey the 10 commandments and respect the laws of the land. I'm a big meanie, aren't I?
Keep in mind that George himself had been having trouble finding a job. LA and KC, lovely "kids" that they are, had even made a joke about getting him a "How to Find A Job for Dummies" book...It may have been difficult for him to bring up this issue under the circumstances.

lol and 2 dead squirrels can climb into a motor and die again!
Just my opinion of course!
I don't understand what you mean by the uncomfortable zone of the truth..From my understanding, no one knows the truth.

I'm past beyond tired of people being able to post racist comments and get away with it because it was "in the heat of the moment," with only their coments being deleted in a patheitc attemt to ensure that there is no proof.

Thank goodness for print screen.
If you are seeing racist comments at this site and not reporting them, then I can't help you.

Racism and abortion are OFFTOPIC for this thread.
Also OT are ANY discussions about posters on this site and what they post about.

this is ranting about things that frustrate you about THIS CASE OR random ideas that are not desrving of their own thread but warrant discussion.

My Rant: Nancy Grace keeps referring to "HER" as "MOM CASEY". I hate that!!!! Maybe egg donor Casey or something, but NOT MOM!!!!!!

My rant? GA's gas theft claim. He claims per papers, report--20.00 in cans, 50.00 in gas and 50.00 in damage. That's 120.00 in claims...but still they protect even beyond their dear grandchild. It's sick and deluded imo!

My rant is in reference to the protesters outside the A's. I think it is really over the top and unnecessary for people to be yelling, throwing things at the house, verbally baiting family as they go in and out, etc.
Let me just say, before the eggs start being thrown my way that I believe Caylee is dead, and at the hands of her mother, and that alot of the story changes and remarks made by CA about "getting off your asses and looking for my granddaughter" have endeared her to no one, nor have CA, GA and LA been innocent in how they have responded to the crowds, with hoses and hammers, blah, blah.
I just think that the protesters would be much more effective if they were to assemble peacefully, hold their signs quietly and try to disrupt the neighbors as little as possible. I think the message gets lost when they act like a bunch of uncivilized baboons.
The lady with the dog, who was standing quietly holding her sign that LA tore up and dumped the dog bowl had it right. If the A's react, it makes them look bad. MOO

I totally agree!!! I think they are ridiculous and WAY out of hand!! They have been on my nerves this whole time and if they have started to give up....well then good riddance!! They are not accomplishing anything. And then the fools who bring their kids up?? With signs saying "you killed someone like me" or some crazy stuff...Well, that is extreme! Do not involve your kids!! Like the poor kid (acting or not) with the door slam and rolling around on the ground and the parents yelling at him. That simply made my jaw drop. Some people...

Now for my own rant: I am going crazy with people criticizing the men and women of the OCSO and how they are handling this case, and making critical comments about LE in general. I admit to being VERY Pro law enforcement and while I know there are a few bad apples out there, as there are in every profession, the vast majority of people involved in LE are hard working, dedicated souls, who do their very best every day. More than once I have had to sit on my hands after reading a negative comment about LE - when what I really wanted to do was ask "Well, if you don't think they do a good job, don't call them if someone tries to break into your home in the middle of the night - handle with it yourself" Whew - rant over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401