Casey Has Started Blogging 9-29 #2

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue posting here please..WARNING...I'm advising everyone to stay on topic. Any post that has to be deleted due to being off topic will have their posting privileges suspended for 2 days. WS Staff does not have the time to spend all day and night deleting post when members know the rules around here.
Sincerley,
Windchime

Quick question - she has not posted anything other than what's on the first page of thread #1. Correct?

(I hope the first pages will be updated if she does).

Thanks. It's so hard to keep up with these 20 page threads.

So I am assuming that we can talk about the blog just not the picture that is posted on the blog???

I for one do not understand what the hell this is about. So like, this doesn't make sense eh? This is starting to smell like major censorship.

What was so bad that was posted to temp ban people? And where is this blog?

Are you talking about the previous thread about KC's blogs?? No one as staying on topic. That is (from what I can see) the reason that threads are locked. I don't think it has anything to do with censorship at all. Just we are here to talk about Caylee, not OT things. Anyways, I sure hope that there is another "blog" soon. LOL If it really is her, you would think that she has more that enough spare time to come up with some new ones. Maybe she is furiously searching Wikipedia for another thing to copy/paste??

:behindbarOnly in the USA can you get out on bail, and remain a person of interest in a possible homicide case.

Only in the USA can u get out on a bail, put your feet up, relax, make brownies for your atty., and blog on your pc !
Blog a while, then go and see what Mommy made you to eat. Pay NO utilities or rent, what a life of Riley !

Do I need to commit a crime to get an easier life ?:rolleyes:

:behindbarOnly in the USA can you get out on bail, and remain a person of interest in a possible homicide case.

Only in the USA can u get out on a bail, put your feet up, relax, make brownies for your atty., and blog on your pc !
Blog a while, then go and see what Mommy made you to eat. Pay NO utilities or rent, what a life of Riley !

Do I need to commit a crime to get an easier life ?:rolleyes:

Sounds like the life, huh? lol

On the day she's formally declared a suspect, she returns to facebook. Larry Garrison has joined and lends a supporting comment and she declares that she "is Casey lol." She posts a blog/note entry expressing her desire to only interact with supportive people, etc.
Today's blog:
supportpageonly.jpg

The profile/status updates from today:
ststusupdate2.jpg

caseyiscaseylol.jpg

apologies.jpg

I really don't think this is KC, nor is that person LG. Someone has too much time on their hands. It is scary to think she would have that many supporters, though.

I am not surprized to see LG on there posting. But realizing it is her blog!! Leaves a very bad taste in my mouth! She sure seems to have an attitude with arrogance now!! If you can post more from her own words, please show us. {Rolling my eyes!} Shes a real piece of work.

I am not surprized to see LG on there posting. But realizing it is her blog!! Leaves a very bad taste in my mouth! She sure seems to have an attitude with arrogance now!! If you can post more from her own words, please show us. {Rolling my eyes!} Shes a real piece of work.

Do me a favor and remind me who LG is???? TIA!

I have got a feeling that she has always been that way... listening to her first phone call after getting arrested, she has a mouth and attitude on her that just irks the living day lights out of me. :(

OK, You know, I have No Idea whether this is for real or not. I know that there was a thread about "Casey's Blog" but I hadn't had a chance to follow it. Either way "This Blog" just makes me sick. If it is her then she is IMO doing nothing but mocking her daughter in death on top of everything else that she has done to her. I just don't see it being for real though, surely her parents or JB would see what she was doing and stop her. Wouldn't they? If it is, she will be her own undoing as this is how I think she would communicate and from what we have learned is that she loves to communicate. (in more ways than one) If it isn't, well lets just say. that I wouldn't want to be standing next to whoever did this in an electrical storm either. I am SO READY to see Casey arrested and punished for what she has done. :furious: WHERE IS CAYLEE?

It looks like she's accepting friend requests from anyone now on facebook. Last week she announced she wasn't accepting requests from "unknowns" then 20-30 friends were purged within 36 hours. But now her friend count has spiked, in addition to the series of posts about rooting out negativity and fake supporters. Again, I maintain my belief that this is actually Casey's facebook profile, created after her original profile "Casey Anthony" was handed off to another person to maintain as a "find Caylee" page.
If you want to try to friend her on facebook, she's (IMO) using and posting under Casey Marie Anthony http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1467524931

"She" added me. I do not think it is her, as her "wall" posts only start on September 12. (I sent her an add request & she accepted)

It looks like she's accepting friend requests from anyone now on facebook. Last week she announced she wasn't accepting requests from "unknowns" then 20-30 friends were purged within 36 hours. But now her friend count has spiked, in addition to the series of posts about rooting out negativity and fake supporters. Again, I maintain my belief that this is actually Casey's facebook profile, created after her original profile "Casey Anthony" was handed off to another person to maintain as a "find Caylee" page.
If you want to try to friend her on facebook, she's (IMO) using and posting under Casey Marie Anthony http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1467524931

What is it that makes you think this is really her?

What is it that makes you think this is really her?

I wish someone would befriend her and ask her to take a picture of herself holding a current newspaper. If it were really her, it shouldn't be a problem. But personally, after seeing that Larry G post, I don't think it is really her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back