Here's the witness list !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting this. Very interesting, I esp. can't wait to hear what Annie has to say.

Thanks for posting this nachomama - No surprises here so far!

I wonder if these people are willing witnesses or if they had to be subpeoned. I know that the A family was subpeoned.

WOW! Link KC being called a suspect together with a witness list? I see a light at the end of the tunnel!

Thanks for posting this. Very interesting, I esp. can't wait to hear what Annie has to say.

I can't wait for Annie either. A lot of these people we have never seen or heard a word from that I can remember. I hope CIndy does better on the stand with this than she did in the bond hearing.
When again is the trial ( as it stand s now) supposed to happen? I am going over seas for a month at Thanksgiving & won't be able to watch.:mad:
But a new grand baby is worth it.:clap:

no lp or rob d? or am i just missing something...

Wow! Interesting list. Thanks for posting!

Awesome! Thanks for the list and the summary of "who's who.":)

no lp or rob d? or am i just missing something...

Oh yeah, good thought. I would think for sure they & the female body guard would be there. I didn't see the marine listed, did you? Course they might have to take his sworn testimony from CA. They can do that right?:woohoo:

Pink Panther said no surprises so I guess I'm lagging behind. could someone tell me who the following people are?
Rich G.
Rosanna B.
Roy H.
Dannielle L.A.
bobby L. W.
Lance W.

Oh yeah, good thought. I would think for sure they & the female body guard would be there. I didn't see the marine listed, did you? Course they might have to take his sworn testimony from CA. They can do that right?:woohoo:

yeah i thought about the female bodyguard, but i didn't know her name so i didn't know if it was on there. i didn't notice if i saw the marine, he's MH right? i'll have to look again!***

***yep he's there.

There are a few names that I don't recognize ...

I can't wait for Annie either. A lot of these people we have never seen or heard a word from that I can remember. I hope CIndy does better on the stand with this than she did in the bond hearing.
When again is the trial ( as it stand s now) supposed to happen? I am going over seas for a month at Thanksgiving & won't be able to watch.:mad:
But a new grand baby is worth it.:clap:

Middle of Nov. I think. Congrats on new grandchild.

Wow - there are one or two people missing that I would think would be on there - LP in particular. I was going to ask if these witnesses were for the check/money charges, but the tow truck people would not be on there for that. Wonder why some people I expected to see on the list are not there?

yeah i thought about the female bodyguard, but i didn't know her name so i didn't know if it was on there. i didn't notice if i saw the marine, he's MH right? i'll have to look again!

IIRC - It is MH and he is on the list.

Wonder how long the defense witness list will be??? LMAO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member